Pictures of Solomon Trimble

We are so thankful to have recieved permission to post these pictures of Solomon Trimble here at the Lexicon.  These pictures do not belong to the Lexicon.  Please do not copy them at your own website without permission.

A big think you to Solomon for allowing us to use these photos!!!!  Again congratulations on your role.

Comments

1. Ok, everyone needs to calm down! A few things; 1. He is fine I admit the hair may need to go, but he will be a great Sam, you think you could do better? I don’t see you trying out for the part!
    2. Even if he wasn’t what you imagined, its only Sam, its not like its the end of the world. And finally, 3. If Stephenie is fine with all the cast I think you should all shove a sock in it and suck it up! She was the real creator, just because YOU imagined someone a little different it doesn’t mean that YOU should pick, YOU didn’t create the series.

Missy.

P.S. Good luck Solomon!!!!

2. hi solomon!! u’ll be an awesome sam. congrats. cant wait for the movie to come out!!

3. Kaitlyn says:

haha! i love him. he’ll be a great sam

4. Well, this is definetly not how I imagined Sam,
    but now that I look at Solomon, I so can see it.
    I’ve imagined Sam to be slightly intimidating, especially somewhat smoldering… and I think Solomon has just that.
    And anyways, its definetly okay for a change in perspective.. and at least it isn’t somebody like Bella, Edward, Jacob, ect.
    Good luck to him, and I hope he portrays him well!
    :]

5. twilightobsessedddd says:

I think that he is great as Sam. Like someone else said he can pull off the werewolf I-kinda-hate-my-life look that I imagine him having and a warm cuddly oh my gosh Emily look. So yeah, deff two thumbs up!

6. WHOA… nice pics! Check the hair out… he will do for Sam.. LOL.. (we give approval like we have a say in the choices.. hahaha) Wowoweewa! I’m super excited!! I can’t wait!! Now.. for JACOB! Please!! I don’t know how much longer I can take… I’m starting to get carpal tunnel syndrome… please… let us know! =o)

7. i think he will do a great job. because he wasn’t even trying out for a part and the movie and he got a part. i hope he will read the books, though. i really like him in the last picture. i kind of feel bad for his brother, if his brother didn’t a part. :( lol

8. Mary ALice says:

He looks like sam 2 me:-D

9. Well, as most of you have already said… I didn’t picture him like that. But now that I think about it I like this guy better than what I imagined Sam to look like.

He’s got really dreamy eyes (Gosh, that sounds so girly.) But really… his whole posture and facial expressions tell it all.

This guy came out of nowhere and I know he can do it.

Way to go Sol!!

10. twilighter says:

uhh, why are some people complaining?
    i think he’s perfect (his looks, at least).

11. Jazmine says:

Personally, I think he’ll do a great job. He’s really quite attractive and intelligent (from what the article said about him–a double major in math and philosophy, anyone?), I can definitely see a Sam in him. His hair probably will be cut, so I think we should all calm down. And people need to stop being so harsh and put yourself in his shoes for a minute. How would you feel if you read all of these comments where everyone is whining and calling you ugly? …That’s what I thought.

But I approve, Summit. Nice choice! ;)

12. gahh i luv him!! he has the whole sam air to him!! i luv how he looks soo hippe/bohemian [not in a bad way!!] the would look good with dread locks…at least i think, i luvv his hair!! and his face!! the best absolutly perfect sam out there, and i love the smile…wow i dont sound excited at all

GOOD LUCKK!!

13. Carinna. says:

who cares if he’s sam, i’m dying to know who jacob is!
    lol jk Solomon with be good(:
    just needs a HUGE haircut.

14. Hellish Red Devil says:

I really want to touch his hair. :)

15. whimsicalwhisper says:

Long hair or short hair, I couldn’t possibly care. Maybe he’ll be the shaggy type like Jacob. ;) Anywho, I think he’ll make an excellent Sam, as he seems to exude the calm, collected air that Sam is said to have in the books. Good luck, dude! ^^

16. xXdestinee619Xx says:

he looks like a vampire. like i picture him to be aro or one of the volturi. just never pictured him to be sam. but we’ll have to see……. lets be proved wrong.

17. LOVE IT!

at first i was kind of skeptic. Just because i was picturing Sam “better” looking, but once i starred at him for about ten minutes(lol) and i kind of pictured him saying some of sam’s lines. and i think he is PERFECT! He has that “I’m the leader because i’m wise and smart” thing going on. Just his face SCREAMS Sam to me. Not the same i was picturing in my head while reading the books, but still sooooo Samirific!

Twi:D

18. Twilight lady says:

I like him..I think he will make a good sam..if he can be mean enough..he looks like one of those big teddy bear types. :) I’m undecided about the hair I don’t know if I want them to cut it or not. Otherwise good choice.

19. Um wow he sure is different from what i had in mind

20. But i kinda like the last photo( with his hair down) the best

21. MareBear says:

I love to read about how motivated and involved with school he is. That just goes to show how much effort he’ll bring to the movie.

Also, the pics are great! He’s going to be awesome!

22. LaceyMarie36 says:

Awesome! He looks EXACTLY how I pictured Sam!!! Good luck Solomon!

23. Topazzy says:

He may not be what I pictured, but I believe that he is going to rock the character!! :-) I also agree with Kerry with him looking wise! Good luck, Solomon, and I know you’ll do great!!! :-D

24. Danobanano says:

I bet they forgot to tell SOLOMON that he was going to be subjected to a bunch of fan girl craziness when they offered him the acting gig. I loved reading his Cinderella story about getting chosen for the part even though he didn’t go there to audition. This special background stories make this movie even more desirable to see.
    I wonder how long Solomon has to brush his hair in the morning. And if he really could phase into a werewolf with those amazing locks can you just imagine what an awesome werewolf he’d make?
    Congrats on your role in the Twilight Movie Solomon you’re fullfilling a dream the rest of us can only wish about.

25. he is very ugly he is very ugly he is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very uglyhe is very ugly he is very ugly

26. Barbara says:

i think he will be great as sam, if the director saw potentail in him when he wasn’t even trying out, then he definetly has It!

27. mademoiselle cullen says:

haha he is so sam uley ;)

28. Fire and Ice says:

Okay, “eww”…
    Please refrain from meaningless comments. I think that he’ll do a great a great job as Sam. Even if YOU don’t.

29. Fire and Ice says:

And how could I miss “he is very ugly”? I take it that the same person is the poster? These posts are disgusting. There is nothing wrong with him…

30. blackskies says:

gosh!

some of these comments are so immature.

Looks aren’t everything- but he looks like he could pull it off playing Sam.

31. omgg. seriously, except for the third pic…. I HATE HIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urggggg/ but he does look like an indian, even though he doesnt look AT ALL like a sam….:( but hes soooo ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!. o well.

32. :(

33. :-(

34. to “he is very ugly” and “eww” (which i suspect are the same person) solomon is obviously an amazing actor, if he was chosen without even planning to try out. as long as he can convince us, he’ll be a fantastic sam. (ha that’s a hair cutting place by me. sorry.) and, as with the cullen pics, he’ll look different in action. these arent pics of sam, these are of solomon. hes not in character, with any makeup or anything. i know solomon will be just fine as sam and i support him all the way.

35. hes not veryy ugly.. hes actually kinda cute. (in the third pic) he looks a lot better with his hair cut though, thats for sure :) i think i might actually lkike him as sam though. at least if some of u guys dont like him as sam, u wont see him much in the movie, cuz in twilight he doesnt appear much… :S he reminds me of a trible person or native so i htink he’ll play sam well :)

36. Congrats to Soloman! I am very happy for you!!! after New Moon ( I’m being an optimist here) your going to be a star! and I hope you dn’t listen to silly teenage girls like the one a few comments above that can’t be nice and don’t even leave their name…You are fabulous and I look forward to seeing you in the movie!!! Happy Filming!

37. I think its awesome that he gave the lex some pictures to use! How nice! And then immature little girls go and say horrible things about him. Our fandom seems to be filled with a few snot-nosed brats who can’t appreciate the people who are working hard to bring these stories to life. I’m really ahamed and fed up with all the malicious comments. Why would anyone involved in this project want to do a good job for the fans when all they’re getting is negativity? Grow up!

38. *ashamed

39. Arianne says:

some people are a little immature
    i think he’ll do great
    i mean the casting directors freaked out over him and couldn’t NOT get him a role

40. Vi G.G. says:

I think he is HOTTT! Triple T HOT! He is also perfect as SAM!

41. i’m sure he’ll be great. but wasn’t sam uley in new moon?

42. team jacob says:

I think this guy will be an AMAZING Sam. He looks the part and must be a very good actor to have gotten in. It’s kinda crazy that he wasn’t even there for himself to audition. They must have really liked him..he is one lucky guy. The cast is great…I just really wish they would hurry up and tell us who Jacob is!!!

Congrats and good luck to Solomon!!!!!!

43. Jenny M says:

I love that hair!
    oh wow just awesome,
    he’s def. a good same. just as i pictured him =]
    im very happy =D
    and yeh i think hes cute =o

44. Solomon! Hi!
    If you are reading these you should comment! Say hello to us all!
    You are the perfect Sam, Good Luck!

45. Brianna says:

they did tell us who jacob is team jacob. it is taylor lautner

*The role of Jacob has NOT been comfirmed

46. ohhh i like! i think he will do a great job! congrats!!!

47. Wow! What a gorgeous guy! Glad to see they are sticking with real Native Americans! Congrats!

48. Sam hardly shows up at all in Twilight (I don’t even remember him having a speaking part), but he does have a major role in New Moon and Eclipse, so for the sake of future movies I really hope he’s a good actor.

49. i really hope solomon isnt reading some of these comments..
    i mean come on soo disrepectful..
    he was nice enough to give us pictures and people are disgusting..
    if you have nothing better to do but to lower yourself to complaining then make your own website and complain on there
    seriously…
    i love the last picture,
    he sooo cute

50. “Jenny:
    Well, this is definetly not how I imagined Sam,
    but now that I look at Solomon, I so can see it.
    Good luck to him, and I hope he portrays him well!
    :]”

“at least it isn’t somebody like Bella…”

yeah, it’s a good thing he isn’t playing bella? she’d be rather hairy…