Pictures of Solomon Trimble

We are so thankful to have recieved permission to post these pictures of Solomon Trimble here at the Lexicon.  These pictures do not belong to the Lexicon.  Please do not copy them at your own website without permission.

A big think you to Solomon for allowing us to use these photos!!!!  Again congratulations on your role.

Comments

1. TotalEclipse says:

This poor man will have such a complex after these comments, does anyone know how to be kind?

2. He has a really nice smile! He doesn’t look so scary when he smiles :) !! No offense, to Solomon! Congratulations, you’re going to do a great job as Sam! Great hair, too…

3. Not quite how I pictured Sam but I’m sure he’ll do fine

4. cullen46 says:

i think all he needs to do is cut his hai

5. Bella never sees Sam look anything near happy till she see’s him with Emily (Mid New Moon). Solomon does an excellent job pulling off both the Icy Twilight/New Moon look and the warm-smiley-Emily-love look.

Native American generally have very dark hair.

I doubt seriously he will cut it. Again, with adaptations, this is one of those tid bits that is not terribly improtant to the over all story line. Please don’t get oo hung up on this one. He will do an amazing job!

And again…HE IS READING THESE!

6. QUEENCROWN says:

oh, he’s reading these……
    …..
    HI SOLOMON!!!!!! CONGRATS ON GETTING THE PART!

7. Samantha says:

i like him, i thought sam was a little younger, but hey. I think that he is going to do a great job. GOOD LUCK

8. Mushroom says:

OMG…OMG…Omg… I can’t beleive the ppl they picked to play in the movie! They are all so ugly!!!!!!! That Edward is awful!!! None of the characters even look the way Stephenie described in the book!!!!!!!!

9. carlita says:

:) the 3rd one of him is really cute
    and everyone needs to chill out ..
    of course its not exactly how you pictured sam
    cause if u pictured solomon perfectly in ur head
    that would be a little weird..
    everyone has a different imagination
    so please stop complaining
    just be glad that made this amazing book into a movie
    and for bringing it to life
    state your opinions on him after the movie..
    after youve seen him act..
    otherwise your not giving him a fair chance
    but I’m glad hes Native :)

10. hey guys this is what everyone was saying they wanted in the first place, someone who was just beginning out in their carreer. This guy is basically as close as you can get!! Really guys you never know sometimes the best actors are the ones that have just started out.

GOOD LUCK

11. He has beautiful hair! I can’t wait to see him in the movie! Not quite how I pictured Sam but I think he’ll be fine!

12. I thinbk he’ll do good as San!
    I couldn’t ever picture Sam, for some reason, so he’ll work!

13. (Sam, not San.)

14. beauty_before_blood says:

He is a very beautiful Native American man. He looks younger than 23. I love the bright smile and perfect eyebrows. Why do men always have perfect eyebrows?? I am very eager to see the signature authoritative edge that defines Sam for being leader of the pack. Solomon has a soft, peaceful look about him. He must have that edge in him somewhere to be chosen for the part. How very exciting this opportunity must be for him! Congratulations, Solomon!!

15. twilightislife says:

Well, i have nothing AGAINST him and nothing really for him, as his character isnt that major…but I think he will be able to do Sam justice.

16. he needs to cut his hair.
    hahahaha.

but he looks good otherwise.
    =]

17. you know, i think i like him… i know they cant match how everyone pictured him, but i think this is good.

18. twilightsexactlymybrandofheroin says:

not exactly how i pictured sam, but i think he’ll do a really great job!! congrats solomon :)

19. doesn’t really look like sam uley to me. i pictured him more buff and tough but hopefully hes a good actor and if he is then im sure it will be fine. also i wonder why theyre putting sam in the first movie. he only got involved in the second book..right?

20. Ohhh my lord. Gives me the same tingly feeling as i get reading about Sam, so THUMBS UP from me.

I am positively DELIGHTED with the cast so far.

21. LuckyBella says:

Wow… you know, he is very different from what I imagined, which is to be expected, but I have a good feeling about Solomon.

And I’m very impressed with the hair… I don’t even have that much! :-)

22. Sirena R. says:

PERFECT!!!

23. Okay, I don’t like this guy at ALL. He’s HORRIBLE. Not the guy I imagined, not even close. I don’t believe this guy can play Sam. HECK NO!

24. Brittney says:

Wow he looks great! I really think they did an amazing job on the casting. I think he’ll pull off a pretty good Sam. Can’t wait to see it.

25. Congratulations Solomon!!!! I really believe that you are going to bring the Sam in you to life and do a great job doing so.
    And if you read this please tell Rob that I love him, would you.
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

26. Oooo he looks all wise…
    I hope they keep the hair, it’s gorgeous.
    Congratulations!

27. ThirdWife says:

Aw, thanks for the pictures, lex staff! :flowers:

He looks perfect to be Sam Uley, our alpha wolf!

Congratulations, Solomon! I wish you all the luck and I’m exited to see your debut on the big screen!

28. Samira M. says:

Why does he look familiar??? ….

29. i really like the third one…HANDSOME!!!

30. I like him…He wasn’t what I originally pictured Sam as, but I like him a lot. I think he’ll do a great job

31. Hes look old…but other than that I THINK he could play the part? I guess we all will have to wait…another forever months away that is. BOO!

32. twilightlove says:

CONGRAGULATIONS !!! yay for him. I think he is going to do an amazing job, he looks younger then I thought he would but that don’t matter at all hes cute :)

33. Nichole says:

I really want to see who’s playing Jacob!

34. He looks EXACTLY like my cousin in the third picture! (My family is Native American.) Strange.
    Anyway.
    He’s really different from how I imagined Sam. I thought he was huge and kind of though looking. But that’s okay.
    I’ll be happy when they cut his hair (although it’s lovely), because he’ll probably be more Sam-ish.
    Other than that, I’m rather pleased with the casting. =)
    I think Solomon will do a wonderful job as Sam.

35. i think they played too much on native american thing. but i think its good that their giveing this guy a chance!!

36. Sirena R says:

Why do people keep saying,hes not what i pictured.
    OF COURSE he isn’t Everybody has there own different images in there own minds of ALL the characters.
    CONGRATS SOLOMAN!!! You will be PERFECT!

37. Perfect!!! I really like the third pic! Thats pretty much exactly how I pictured Sam!

Congrats Solomon! I think you’ll so an awesome job!!!

38. Saiyachick says:

For all the people who keep picking at the flaws of each cast member: Get over it. Your opinion is meaningless.

Congrats to you, Solomon. I anticipate your contribution to the Twilight series :)

39. Sam was not exactly what I pictured….he reminds of one of the Volturi for some reason >-

40. he will make a great sam!!!! :D:D:D:D

41. i never really had a mental picture of sam, but i always thought he shuld be really big and burly because that’s how’s described. but idk…we’ll see. maybe he’ll surprise us all.
    He does look like one of the volturi.

42. hmm ok…not really what i pictured, but he’ll do great. even though some ppl arent what we pictured as soon as they hit the screen they will be awesome (obviously this guy is amazing if they cast him just like that, some ppl just have all the luck… if only i was in Oregon….im thinking me for victoria?… *done day dreaming*) i really hope that taylor is jacob! he is PERFECT!

43. SOLOMON!!!!!! if you are reading this YOU ARE THE PERFECT SAM i love picture #3 WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! :D CONGRATS you really fit the part :D :D :D

44. Christy says:

I’m personally really happy with Solomon. I think he’ll do a great job, though its a shame he’ll most likely have to loose his hair :(
    Good luck, Solomon!! I know you’ll do great!! :D

45. hes okay

46. Awesome!! Solomon Trimble definately looks like the way I imagined Sam. ‘Nuff said. :)

Good luck!! [if you are reading this! XD]

47. Melissa says:

He’s attractive, and he obviously did well in his audition, so I’m sure he’ll do perfectly fine.

48. twilightrocks says:

So not what i pictured sam as i pictured sam like channing or some army guy =( hope fully he does a good job

49. mee no likee his hairr :(

50. he isn’t what i pictured…. but neither is the actress who plays alice. if he acts well then it will all be good. :)