Kristen Stewert Fanmail

In the interest if fair time. Here is the address for Kristen Stewert who will be playing Bella. Again, be nice, no one likes a stalker (can you tell I’ve had my fill of crazy people for the week and it’s only Wednesday?).

Kristen Stewart
c/o The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

When we have the rest of the cast (no I don;t know when that will be and no I am not panicked about not knowing this), we’ll create movie pages on the site that give facts on each actor and where to write to them.

I should also add thanks to Mae87 for digging up the address. As far as we know, there is no official MySpace for Kristen either, just a whole lot of "wannabes".

Comments

1. iLOCEEdwardCullen says:

I can’t really say if they’ll do well or not but I really IPR they do and I know I dont speak for just myself when I say I’d be devistated if they took out scenes to shorten it like the meadow ( can u imagine it?!?!?!) and when bells goes to meet Edwards family and eward meeting charlie and qwhen bella goes to watch them all playing baseball they could just change the way the hunter found bella or worse cut it out but i dont think they will but what about when edward was playing with bella in his room so much short but
    amazing scenes and could be so easily ruined for all of us if taken out and it would have been better to choose someone who read the book cause then we’d know what they really where like and felt like and you wouldn’t need to be a good actress/acter because you’d really feel what its like and it would be genuine not good acting but I wish my very best of look to all in the movie I hope you do well!!!!! xox

2. blonde bella says:

hello!

3. Heya There! All my friends are going crazy over these books so I am getting around to reading them, I have a HUGE list of books to read already haha. and I am so glad that you are staring in this movie I SO cant wait! :)

4. thanks for the heads up. she will get some fan mail from me. =] i think she’ll do good in the movie. i think she is perfect for the role of bella. other people look either too old or too young. Kirsten also has the description of bella, sort of. she’s the closest. as for emily browning, she just looks to young and idk, there’s just something abotu her that doesnt fit for bella. good luck kristen!!

5. crazyamericanvampire says:

I love her and rob they would make the cutest cupple
    :-)

6. lala-swan says:

Haha! This situation kind of made me remember when poor Angela had to write all her announcements!!! Hahahahaha…..Hopefully, Kristen has a friend like Bella, who’s willing to help her…..

7. Mary Alice Cullen says:

I think they could of done better in the casting for Bella because Kirsten doesn’t look like Bella and Robert doesn’t look like Edward even though Robert is very handsome :roll.

8. I am really intrested in WHY they picked kris and rob for edward and bella…………..i dont really see them as bells and edward…….. it will take A LOT of getting used to rob as edward. kris will be intresting to watch. Im not trying to dis their acting abilaties……but i could think of better people for the parts………i wonder who theyll chose for jessica,eric,tyler,jacob and mike. Oh i wonder who will be charlie? any wats yeah it will be cool if they can pull bella and edward off. And of corse they will screw up part of the movie……..like for instence edward dose NOT run on tree tops.

9. any ways*

10. Hey ppls! i herd that shes going to write the books agian but from edwards point of view…….. wouldent that be awsome???????????????? oh and in struggling to dicied how old edward is if i was count ing from this year hes like 106 or somthing isent that cool? i like figuring how old charecters are……. it bugs me when i dont know……so yeah

11. i htae kristen stewert why couldnt the derictor pick someone like emily browning and edward be henry cavill and alice raachel leigh cook!!!!!

12. i hate kristen

13. Alice Cullen says:

Does anyone knoe Kristen Stewert’s Myspace page.

• Dear Alice Cullen,
      All you half to do is go to http://www.google.com and type in Kristen stewart’s myspace and then look for the one that says kristen stewart’s offical myspace u.s.a and then you got it, or you can check on people’s myspace’s to find it.
      Sincerely,
      Melina

!!!TEAM EDWARD!!!

14. I could not find a profile for either, Kristen or Robert. I do not know if the other actors and actresses have their own page…

15. I believe this fan mail address is no longer in use. According to fanmail.biz, people have been getting mail back RTS (return to sender). I hate for people to waste time, money, and stamps if they will only get the letter back.

16. Dear Stephenie Meyer,
    i really wish you could publish Mdnight Sun. It really does not matter that someone put your book on the internet. But i’m a really big fan of the twilight series books and i’m really desperate to read Midnight Sun. Don’t worry i will not read the book. i really dont want to. but can you please write the book. there are a lot of fans that want to read on and on. Thank You.
    Sincerly, Elena Parapunova

17. hey kris,

not trying to be like bella here but i’ve got a lot of qustions to ask, ill just say 3:

1. Did u enjoy making twilight?
    2. How is it working with such an attractive person aka rob pattinson?
    3. Are u goin’to be in the rest of the twilight series?

18. you guys are the best

19. Hey Im turning 17 and I cant wait for
    NEW MOON to come out, congrats to you all.

20. jugodeuvas023 says:

I found another fan mail address for Kristen Stewart and all the cast members of Twilight. Here they are below! I don’t know how current they are mind you…

Kristen Stewart
    Golden, McKuin & Frankel
    141 El Camino Drive Suite 100
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Kristen Stewart
    The Gersh Agency
    232 North Canon Drive
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
    USA
    Her birthday is coming up April 9 (1990)!

Robert Pattinson
    Crtis Brown Group Ltd.
    Haymarket House 5th Floor
    28-29 Haymarket
    London SW1Y4SP
    UK

Robert Pattinson
    3 Arts Entertainment
    9460 Wilshire Blvd. 7th Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212
    USA
    His birthday is May 13 (1986)

Cam Gigandet
    Endeavor Agency
    9601 Wilshire Blvd. 3rd Floor
    Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Cam Gigandet
    Patricola Lust Public Relations, Inc.
    9171 Wilshire Blvd. suite 390
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
    USA
    His birthday is August 16 (1982)

Ashley Greene
    McKeon-Myones Management
    3500 Olive Avenue suite 770
    Burbank, CA 91505-5527

Ashley Greene
    Innovative Artists L.A.
    1505 10th Street
    Santa Montica, CA 90401
    USA
    Her birthday is February 21 (1987)

Nikki Reed
    BWR Public Relations
    5700 Wilshire Blvd Suite 550
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

Nikki Reed
    VOX Inc.
    5670 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 820
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    USA
    Her Birthday is January 17 (1988)

Kellan Lutz
    Kazarian/Spencer & Associates, Inc.
    11969 Ventura Blvd. 3rd Floor
    Box 7409
    Studio City, CA 91604
    USA
    His Birthday is March 15 (1985)
    Elizabeth Reaser
    Kipperman Management Ltd.
    420 West End Avenue Suite 1G
    New York, NY 10024
    USA
    Her Birthday is June 15 (1975)

Peter Facinelli
    James/Levy/Jacobson Management, Inc.
    3500 West Olive Avenue Suite 1470
    Burbank, CA 91505
    USA
    His Birthday is November 26 (1973)

Jackson Rathbone
    Cutler Management
    13043 Sunset Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA 90049-2527
    USA
    His Birthday is December 21 (1984)

Edi Gathegi
    Framework Entertainment
    9057 Nemo Street Suite C
    West Hollywood, CA 90069
    His birthday is August 15

Rachelle Lefevre
    Pearl Hanan Management
    775 Sunset Blvd. Suite 118
    Los Angeles, CA 90046
    USA

This is the website I found these addresses at, there are so much more too: http://www.fanmail.biz/actress/a/1.html
    Hope this works out for you! I will send for a few autographs of course!
    -Martinique Ortiz-Mendoza
    Ellsworth AFB

21. Meredith says:

I loved this movie so much!
    I could watch it over and over again, and never get bored! I just love romances, and especially this one!

22. brittany says:

i love twilight i am so overly obsessed over it and i talk about it so much my oarents are tired of hearing it

23. Ty Martinez says:

Dear Kristen Stewart,

I love Twilight. I think your part is the best part in the movie. You play your character very well. I think you and Edward are the best characters in the movie. I can’t wait until New Moon come out in November. I really think you and all the people that play in Twilight should come to Baton Rouge, Louisiana for a book signing.

Love Always,
    Ty Martinez

24. You are amazinggggggg

25. i wish KRISTEN and ROBBERT were together, they would make SUCH a good CUPPLE, and it would make a lot of people happy!!!

!!!TEAM EDWARD!!!

26. dear kristen,

im like you your biggets fan ive watch the movie 5 times in in two days and and i cant wait till septenber to see the movie so im reading the book.

27. hay kristen,
    the new moon book is great im loving it i just cant wait to see what will happen next since edward left i love the book.

your fan,
    a.j

28. does any1 no if they (kristen & rob) actual dated??
    + i kinda feel sorry 4 them cuz imagine all the fan mail they get and how long it will actual take to write bak 2 ever1. but i will b writing 2 both kristen and rob =]

29. i don’t know i thinks it’s really hard for her
    to send back all the fan mail send to her im a fan nut i wont make her do alot of work:)

30. biggest fan says:

Hi Kristen,
    I love the movie. I love the book too. I love your acting in the movie. Good luck in the futere, with other movies. your biggest fan.

31. Chlo-twilightluver says:

i luv all the cast out of Twilight except for them wolfs and tha Jacob he annoys me i mean in the film i dont like him in real life i bet he seems alright but not in the film to me i luv Kristen stewart and i luv all the cullens and playing Bella must of been very easy for u but really cheesy i read all your books and it says all this i know that u probably wont read this cuz there are a thousand fans out their but i luv Twilight so much and all those fans out their who are screaming for u must have a hard time sometimes but i bet u like the attention i probably am wasting my time writing all this cuz u probably will never ever read it but anyway im just here to say im a huge fan of Twilight and it roks so do all the cast ty x luv Chlo x

32. krisby amairani ruiz diaz says:

hola soy la fan numero 1 de kristen espero y no se molesten bay

33. wolf-girl says:

OMG! I wish I could go to the Eclipse and breaking dawn movie premiere in L.A.! But I don’t know how and I think i’m really busy!

34. lucy cullen says:

hi i love twilight so much im from england and i love it so much im moving from england to forks washington wow i cant wait