MTV Acceptance Speeches

Comments

1. How cute and humble is he???!!! His second speech was bizarre with “coming out of his pants.” Excuse me? Hee hee. I am like a giddy teen.

2. was that billy zane sitting next to catherine hardwicke? :]

3. Robert’s just so shy and uncomfortable! It’s awfully cute.
    It wasn’t the best fight, but I’m happy they won.

4. wow, that was quick. haha
    i’m so glad they won.

i think this year’s mtv movie awards is going to be a sweep for twilight!
    they are deserve it!

5. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!
    We are not in the US and the internet streaming (although helpful) was really slow!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

6. WannabeMrsCullen says

i love you lexicon! heres me sitting on my own, at my desk at 2.50am UK time, and you just keep giving me all the news! πŸ™‚ Happy he won although i think Dev deserved it more.

7. Twilight doesn’t deserve Best Film, but I’m happy to see it won a few.

8. Ahahaha Best Kiss was a great acceptance speech. Or lack of speech. And lack of kiss.

9. Michelle M. says

Whoo!!! Best Kiss!!!! Hey what the hey, no kiss! LOL!!! I guess since she has a bf…LOL But yay! Best Kiss!!! : D

10. heres me sitting on my laptop at 3:00 in the morning when i have 2 hours sleep after half 4 then off to do my gcse’s not good really!!

oh well … twilight addicted im sure i can get a medical note for that πŸ™‚

11. WannabeMrsCullen says

lucky me, i have no school for the next two days so it doesn’t matter if i sleep:)

12. WannabeMrsCullen says

oh, and i really wanted them to do the kiss. Stupid BF! We want Robsten:(

13. Haha the Best Kiss momment was so Anti climatic

14. kristen was super funny in the best kiss acceptance:)

15. Haha! That’s even better than if they really had kissed!Thanks Lexicon to put all those videos on! I’m in Quebec so you’re really making my day πŸ™‚

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That best kiss acceptance speech made me laugh so hard!

17. WannabeMrsCullen says

HAHAHAHAHA!!! do you think they planned that?

18. That was without a doubt planned. well, I might add.

19. andrea leighh says

OMGGGGG DID YOU SEE THAT TRAILER! I’M DYING HERE!!

20. OME!!! That trailer was…I have no Words…Going to watch it again!!!

21. Switzerland says

TRAILERR!!!!!!!!!!
    HOLY FRIGGING SHIT!!
    OH MY GOSH
    SHE’S NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW ITS JACOB IN THE MEADOWWWWWW!!!!
    BUT OHMYGOSH JASPER!!!
    LALALALALALAL!!
    AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~!!~!!

22. THAT TRAILER WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Maddie Cullen says

I KNOW IT WAS CRAZYYYYYY πŸ™‚

24. ImBettingOnAlice says

Oh lord the trailer!!!!!!! Go wolf pack!!!!!

25. OMG!!! Than God I Tivo’d the trailer. I loved it. I am going crazy. November can’t get here fast enough.

26. I STARTED CRYING!

27. i almost had a heart attack when i saw the trailer its amazing!!!

28. Ahhh! I wish they had someone standing by after they showed the trailer to post it to the site IMMEDIATELY.

29. Loved the videos! Now I need to watch the trailer!

30. Trailer was amazing!!!!!
    I cant wait till the movie comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Thank you so much, Lexicon. I’m following along on your site, as I don’t have MTV. My friend is texting me and you guys are posting and I’m a happy camper. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

32. Melanie Cullen says

The Trailer…!!! !!!
    When can we comment on this!?
    I’ve refreshed the page a thousand times waiting for them to post something bout it so ew can comment..

33. Julie T. says

Okay, I guess I shouldn’t think that the movie would be exactly like the book, but I do. The scene when Laurent is about to kill Bella is not supposed to be like that. Bella is not supposed to know that Jake was there. She is just supposed to see all of the wolves walk out of the woods. I am hoping that maybe she didn’t know Jake was a wolf. I don’t know. But other than that, the trailer was fantastic. I love it. It makes me want to see the movie even more!!! πŸ™‚

About the Laurent scene. Isn’t it supposed to be in the meadow not near Jake’s house. Ahhhh, I need to stop pondering on this!!

• Melanie Cullen says

I know! I want to know if Bella already knows about Jacob at that point. She tells him to run but she would have done that if she knew already also….I really can’t wait for the movie.

• Julie T. says

Scratch what I said. Those are two different scenes. The one with Laurent and Bella saying “Jake, Run!” So yeah. I can’t wait for this movie!!

34. omg i luved Rob and Kristen when they went up for best kiss! that was funny

35. inhiding says

Watch it again, Julie T, they edited it to run all together in the trailer, but their outfits are different, so it’s obviously two different scenes!

36. OMG! Kristen just dropped her award! LOL IT was so Krsten!

37. omg poor kristin!!

• Ditto!! Poor Kristin! ;( There is no way she did that on purpose, and the look on her face- I felt so bad for her. But, she recovered nicely and I can only imagine the ribbing that R.Patz gave her! The look on his face as they cut to him after the award dropped …hilarious! Congrats to all the cast of Twilight.
      and by the way Shia, it’s pronounced Gee-Gan-Day. YEESCH!;)

38. SO BELLA!!!!

39. Amanda in Oklahoma says

So is MA there? I have only been able to catch glimpses in the audience.

40. Haha…Rob was rejected! Burn!! She was all like, “Yeah baby….uhh thank-you guys!” and he was like, “:o I was just owned!!” Lol.

41. Kristen accdepting her award made me think that she was still in the Bella role.

42. Miss Miriam says

Has anyone ever noticed that Kristen is SO Bella…including the uncorrdinatedness (dropping her award) and the whole wearing sneakers with everything….ala prom scene in the movie…I’m starting to wonder if she was really suppose to wear heels in that scene and Kristen said no way.

• She is completely Bella-ish. Shy ackward, in the book she does wear “a” high heel so I could totally see her saying no way. I love that she’s just who she is.

• according to justjared, she didn’t wear heels because she twisted her ankle doing all her own stunts in italy.

43. yes kristen is alot like bella!!!! she is amazing!:D

44. OMG!!!!! BEST MOVIE!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

45. Catherine says

SQUEEEEE lol i cant wait to watch the whole thing tonight!!!

46. i cant believe they didnt kiss for best kiss. that was mean. tease.

47. Michelle says

Kristen is so high that is not even funny.

Peace
    Doxys

• If you think Kristen was high then what was Shia’s excuse… Poor eyesight?

• just because she is really awkward doesn’t atomatically mean she is high. Shyness and stage fright are expressed in many different ways. I just love how people always say she is high all the time but never say that about rob. He was acting just as awkward as she was…

• You are absolutely right because Kristen doesn’t like smoking pot ihttp://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/kristen-stewart-pot.jpg is her twin sister the one who likes pot.

• I’m not saying she doesn’t ever do it,I’ve seen those pictures just like everybody else. All I’m sayin is that just because someone doesn’t have great presentation skills in front of a huge live audience, that doesn’t automatically mean they’re high. Since we weren’t there to see her face to face we’ll never really know I guess, but it’s just annoying the way people automatically jump to conclusions!

• Beth,I was defending Kristen. I don’t believe that Kristen was high. I think she is never at her most awkward than when in front of a large group of people(can you blame her?)
        I think she’s a talented young actress and wish her continued success.
        Shia…on the other hand, came out to present an award and looked to me like 1. he either didn’t have a clue,2.didn’t rehearse his lines,3.could have given a rat’s *** less about what he was doing or 4.walked onstage by mistake…pick one. Personally, I think #3.

• Arazcal,I was responding to what Michelle said. I think we posted at almost the same time so it looked like I was responding to your post hehe!

• i dont think she is high – remember she has jet lag … rob, kris and ashley all look rather like that its … who wouldnt after all that filming, traveling and an award show!!

cut them some slack lol

48. I should have bet money because I knew Kristen and Rob were never going to kiss.

49. Catherine says

LOL @ kristen: ‘and that was just about as awkward as you thought it was going to be – BYE!’ ahhhh im soo hyper!!!

• looove Kristen (acknowledging that it’s awkward. aww)! she looks terrified (but still cute)! and Rob was laughing when Kristen dropped her ‘popcorn’.

There will always be haters and I don’t get it why they come on here and post. Anyways, can’t wait for November!

50. I love how she dropped the popcorn!!!