Anna Lynne McCord, A Done Deal?

According to the Examiner Anna Lynne is now listed on the IMDB as confirmed for New Moon. However until we hear it straight from Anna Lynn, we are going to consider this a rumor since the IMDB often has errors. Our favorite one was when they were listing Emily Browning as rumored for Twilight long after Kristen was cast.

Especially since Volterra won’t be shot until May, there’s still time to iron out the cast over there especially since many of those parts amount to cameos.

Comments

1. Well, we’ll way and see what Summit says. 🙂

2. nicgurl990 says:

It might be true. Anna is supposed to be Kellen’s girlfriend. Then Ashely said that Kellen would be in Italy with her when she was filming over there, even though he was not personally filming. (This was said during an interview, I think one while she was in New York.) Plus if his girlfriend is there then that might be another reason why he would be in Italy when not actually working. – I’m not completely sure but it would make some sense.

3. The only weird thing is that Brandon Michael Vayda is listed as the rumored Jared, while Lainey reported that Bronson Pelletier is gonna be Jared…I don’t think IMDB is necessarily accurate; remember when the ‘Somewhere, Bella’s Stove is On’ quote was accepted as a New Moon tagline?

TwiCrack Addict Jen

4. NuttyNetty says:

lol to TwiCrack Addict- did IMDB really say that xD hahah

well she’s pretty so i think she’d be a great vampire 😛

5. So what part is she supposed to be playing again?

6. Hey guys!!!.I think she will be fine as playing heidi.What i dont get is the role is so small,im surprised that they even casted it. Why would they put heidi in and not leah? I dont get it leah is cleary involved in the upcoming novels.

7. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

8. I honestly don’t really care who plays the part of Heidi. It’s such a small part. It’s silly to get so worked up about it.

9. I agree with you, Julie. Seems kinda trivial.

10. sillygirl says:

I agree with Julie and Tiffany. The only cast members I’m waiting to hear about right now are Aro and Caius.

11. I don’t care who plays Heidi either. I do wish Leah was in the movie, even a tiny bit. I am very curious about the casting of Alec, Aro and Caius…

12. WannabeMrsCullen says:

Are they really not having Leah in at all?:O That’s kind of weird because she is an important role in the pack. Especially in Breaking Dawn. Why get worked up about Heidi when she will only be on film for about a minute at least?

13. Anyone can with IMDbPro can change the cast list. Someone has been messing with it for months. Remember that someone *cough*andrew* had the tagline read “somewhere Bella’s stove is on”? IMDb is not a reliable source of information. Casting that I do want to know is Aro. (please let the Michael Sheen rumor be true)

14. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00021691.html

High School Musical 3: Senior Year” star Vanessa Hudgens will definitely not get the part of Leah Clearwater anytime soon. Teasing out about the matter was “Twilight” and “New Moon” screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who claims that the character won’t even be seen at least until the third movie, “Eclipse”.

“I’m not sure about [final] casting but I had heard Vanessa Hudgens was going up for the part of Leah [Clearwater, a werewolf],” the scribe told People at the 61st Annual Directors Guild of America Awards in Los Angeles on Saturday night, January 31. “But at the moment, the part of Leah doesn’t happen until the third movie.”

15. @ Moe Moe she was supposed to play Heidi
    I wouldn’t trust IMDB, apparently fans can send in requests to get the stuff updated and it can go through within a few weeks. I remember on Imprint they added a tagline for new moon ‘somehwere bella’s stove is on’ and it went through lol so i’d just wait for summit

16. Rachel A. says:

I agree with the people above who stated that this role is so small it doesnt matter. But I would be thrilled if they started casting more drop dead gorgeous people in vampire roles. I think Anna is a good choice for a vampire.

I wish the rumors about Emily Browning playing Bella had been true. She has the perfect look and talent.

17. Julie M. says:

Rachel A.-get over it already!

18. NezziLautnerBlack says:

i think its the whole werewolf prejudice thing. Because heidi is in the entire saga for like half a paragraph. and yet Leah has alot of parts coming up.im not saying they shouldn’t have heidi, but i just hope that she doesn’t all of a sudden become a big part.

19. Rachel A. says:

Julie M.

Chill out…just my wishful thinking. Nothing wrong with it.

20. @Rachel A.
    Maybe if Catherine had bothered to audition Emily, she would have gotten the role.

21. true she has not officialy anounced the role yet but she has recently been interviewed and when asked if she was taking a vacation any time soon she replied ” ya im going to Europe for a little bit” is it just me or is that where they would be filming the scenes she would be in if she got the role…

22. Rachel A: I must respectfully disagree that Emily Browning has “the look.” I’m definitely not Kristen Stewart’s bigget fan (her portrayal was a bit too surly, and she has a sort of manly voice), but aside from being a *little* too skinny she is a good physical match for me. Miss Browning may be talented but I just really don’t find her particularly pretty. Sorry 🙁

23. You need to go to New Moon website and there is article confirming that she is NOT in the movie!

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]