Fan Art: The Wolf Pack

Last year Twidork (better known as Randi) was our go-to gal for all things actor related. Someone would be cast and the next thing we knew we had a banner. Well, she has out done herself, hope you all agree.

Clockwise from bottom left:

Alex Meraz as Paul
Tinsel Korey as Emily Young
Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
Tyson Houseman as Quil Ateara
Bronson Pelletier as Jared
Kiowa Gordon as Embry Call

See her full gallery here.

Comments

1. Maddie Cullen says

thats hot

2. love ittt!!
    i don’t know if it’s just me, but i pictured quil to look like the guy that’s playing jared. i never had a firm picture in my head for jared though…
    and the guy playing embry…*fans self*

3. Maddie Cullen says

and dudeee paul is smexyyyyyyyy! haha i luv it keep more of this kinda news comin!

4. that is pretty beast. (:

5. i am not feeling the guy playing embry….idk…he is not who i thought would be playing him…? i do assume that they will all be wearing wigs though so that will change what they look like a litte i guess. we’ll see soon though!!!

6. Love the Banner its awesome!
    I also think one should be made with The wolf pack on one side and The Cullens on the other facing eachother and Edward and Bella in the center of it with jacob standing a little behind Bella nn the other side of her! Well..maybe that would be good for the Eclipse banner.hahaha

7. i just have to wonder why the heck quil is such a geek. obviously they’ll do makeup and costumes and everything for the movie, but of all the wolves who could’ve looked like a geek…lol.

8. Thanks so much for posting it! I’ll be happy to make anymore cast update graphics that you guys need! I’ll make more the next time I hear any!

I can’t WAIT to hear about the Volturi! :O

9. cristy_702 says

oooo some of them are really fine!

10. i don’t really like the choices for jared or embry. i liked the original embry better.
    anyways, i think i’ve fallen in love w/ alex merez (paul) haha. jk but he is flamin

11. Those are some quirky glasses.. :p

12. chaske spencer looks an awful lot like gil birmingham

13. P.S. I’m sorry if this banner/poster shows up on another site. :/ I wrote His Golden Eyes around the same time I wrote The Lex, and they never wrote back. :/

I just had to put that out there. I felt like a traitor. ๐Ÿ™ But…I don’t think they’re going to reply/post it, so it’s alright. ๐Ÿ˜›

14. im not trying to sound rude here but that picure of chaske spencer, for some reason, reminds me of an orangutan xD

15. I want the hear about the Vampires!

16. and randi, great job on the banner!
    i love the logo, too.
    this makes me want to see some promo pictures really bad ๐Ÿ™‚

17. haha, thanks! it makes ME want to see some promo pictures really bad!! haha. ๐Ÿ˜€

18. wow
    thats really great! good job!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

19. Love the banner! Very awesome job on the La Push peeps!
    Alex Meraz is a hottie.
    And ehh…
    I miss Soloman!!

20. twilightmomof4 says

I love the banner! Well done. In the book Quil is like this big buff good looking guy. This guy is sooo not that. I don’t know who did the casting but…glasses? Really?? Oh well, I guess someone knows what’s going on. Maybe he will do well. (Fingers crossed)

21. lirael cullen says

*fans sel* I feel like saying, “Yowza, I’m on fire!! ^_^* Wow Randi, love the banner so freakin much! It’s awesome! I can’t wait for the Volturi to be shown!!

22. I think the girl who was cast as Emily fits perfectly, but I’m not too fond of Quil, Sam, and Embry. I wanted them to renew with the original Sam and Embry because they earned the roles. Also that dude who’s playing Quil doesn’t look like he could be a shape shifter at all! The only people I think really work for their parts are Tinsel and Taylor…the rest just don’t seem to fit. I’ll just wait until the movie comes out though because I’m sure they’ll do a good job at making them look like their supposed to.

23. lirael cullen says

oops! I meant *fans self* =D

24. So they have literally re-vamped (no pun intended) the wolf pack. The only original is Taylor–which I am happy about. I liked the original Embry and Sam. But I guess they know what they are doing. Can’t wait to see the rest, as Leah and Seth join the pack.

25. It is a good banner. I think they did well with fitting the characters….. except for Quil. Is he not supposed to be buff??? Anyway, as for the original Sam & Embry ….. the names were not even mentioned in Twilight so they could have been anyone from “the res”. Just sayin’

26. D: I was so hoping that Krys would return as Embry. He was so perfect for that role ๐Ÿ™

27. this is great. can’t wait to see Taylor Lautner on the bike.

28. littleyellowporsche says

Emily looks great! She is beautiful, but I am totally not feeling Quil. He was my favorite out of the pack (aside from Seth) and he looks so nerdy! Some already put it out there, he doesnt look like a shapeshifter at all…let alone a wolf. But, we’ll see. Maybe they will make Quil better. Thats the only one Im really sad about

29. Nice banner/poster art. They revealed the cast just when I was getting impatient as to finding out who was who.

I think the girl who’s going to play Emily, and the guys who are going to play Jared and Paul [looks] fit the roles perfectly. I’m not too sure about Quil, Sam, and Embry. . . but I guess until New Moon, I can’t be too sure on judging them too quickly.

It’s just like how everyone at first didn’t like Rob, Kristen, and Taylor — and look at them now.

Now if only they would reveal the cast of the Volturi [if they have already finished casting].

30. yaytwihard says

isn’t quil supposed to be like really muscular?

the movie quil is adorable (i’m a sucker for nerdy boys) but his stick thin! i don’t get it. he doesn’t look like quil at all.
    oh well, i’ll just see what they’ll do for improvements.

PS: paul, sam, emily, and jared are PERFECT. embry is so-so. but yeah, good casting over all. let’s just hope they can act.:)

i trust chris weitz and his judgements completely.

31. Twilight Nymph says

Okay, so I just looked up the guy who is going to play Paul. Apparently he is from an indigenous tribe, just not Native American. He belongs to the Purapecha which belong to Michoacan, Mexico. I can’t complain cuz I am of Mexican origin and part indigenous as well, yet don’t know which tribe, and it’s nice to know that we will be represented in New Moon. This is cool. Besides he is really good looking too. LOL

32. danyell cullen says

omg
    they are aall really cute
    except for sam
    i thought sam would look the oldest he looks pretty young
    but this is really cool, great banner =]

33. I liked her poster. I think the girl playing Emily looks perfect! She’s very pretty. And the guy playing Paul looks cute. However, I do prefer the vampires myself, so I’ll just say what she did was lovely.

34. im sorry but the guy playing Quil looks dorky, and I pictured all the pack looking like sexy, masculine guys. Not curly head boy with glasses

35. I am in love with this Alex Meraz guy! ๐Ÿ˜€
    and not because of that lovely picture of his *ahem* body…but becuase he’s just so cute, look at his face! ^_^ It’s all about Paul now. haha
    but seriously, they’re all adorable. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I am sooo psyched for this!!! XD

36. what happened to the other guys from twilight is it soloman trimble and krys?

37. The guy playing Sam is a little too old and in my mind, Quil don’t look like that. But others are pretty OK, the girl playing Leah is great.

38. I mean Emily not Leah.

39. I’m not too fond of Tyson…he doesn’t look like Quil to me. And I imagined Jared to be much younger, though I know that make up can do wonders.

Anyways, I’m loving Alex and Kiowa. And it’s a shame that Tinsel’s pretty face is going to be altered with all the stuff they need to do to give her the scars.

Can’t wait for the movie!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

40. Oh, and I don’t know why I imagined Jared to be younger. I think it’s just the name.

41. Nice! Great poster! Thanks for sharing with us!

42. Whaaaaaatt?! What’s up with Quil? I think everyone else is ok…WAIT! What about KRYS?! Didn’t he play….who was he…well, whoever he was, WHERE DID HE GO?! ahhh!

43. GenevieveCullen says

I agree with Wendy, I think Quil and Jared should have been casted the other way around.

Bronson looks tough while being capable of laughing while being abused by a toddler.

Jared doesn’t have much to do except imprint on Kim and Tyson looks like he can do a good love struck pup. He’s got that adorable nerdiness to him.

44. iluvavanquish says

Look out Vampires…the Wolfpack is here!!

45. Why is Sam so old looking .. I imagined him, like, 25 or something .. Not 40 ..

46. OKAY, I hate Jacob and his posse, but, ummmmm, Taylor is really hot here!!!! And this is a really good poster!!!
    I am soooo excited to see the actual posters!!
    1 DAY LEFT FOR THE DVD RELEASE!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

47. Not feeling it!! Liked the original Embry and Sam! BUT OHHH MYYY LORD!! PAUL is sooo..GORGEOUS!!

48. bunches2484 says

ok, I LOVE the poster, really good job Randi !!!
    now, I know not everyone is going to agree with me, but the poster makes Taylor’s nose look sooo much better than it was in the Twlight movie. It always disturbed me how big his nose was in the movie. I was actually surprised someone hadn’t suggested a little pre-New Moon work on it. But, it’s nice to see the poster take away to totally bulbous form of it.

49. Rockin'It says

I’m totally in agreement with the worrying over the Quil situation. It’s not like Tyson is gonna pull a Taylor and bulk up. He doesn’t have time! Yeah, Quil isn’t a werewolf in New Moon, but he’s supposed to be bulkier than Jake and Embry. Tyson is a twig compared to Taylor! And he looks like the kind of kid Quil could beat up, rather than Quil himself. I’m worried… But hoping that Chris Weitz knows what he’s doing…

As for all the skepisizm for Kiowa as Embry, he doesn’t look very embry-like in this picture, but once he’s in costume, and all that, I think he might be good. There’s a picture on that Lainey Gossip site where he’s standin in between Alex and Tyson, and he’s got a kind of Embry look right there.

I guess all we can do is wait and see.

I DO miss Solomon and Krys, though. ๐Ÿ™