Twilight and New Moon Cast News

Check out Taylor Lautner and Rachelle LeFevre at the Access Hollywood pre-show Golden Globes gift lounge. Kellan Lutz stopped by too.

No, Taylor and Vanessa are not going out. Kudos to The Examiner for covering the real story which was money going to a great kids charity!

Kristen Stewart is nominated as "Talented Young Person of the Month" at the UK site of the same name.

Kristen deserves her own People page just like  Rob. Vote now to get Kristen her own page. TY to Angelica.

Speaking of UK sites, don’t forget that you can vote for Robert Pattinson on Hello every 10 minutes. At last look, Rob was more or less running neck-in-neck with Dr. Who’s David Tennant.

Solomon Tremble talks to Inspire Magazine about his Twilight experience.

Comments

1. JodeenSings says

Soloman is just an incredibly all around talented man! WE would be honored if you played Sam in New Moon.
    TEAM SOLOSAM!!!!

2. Love the Solomon interview! He’s so funny. XD Here’s hoping he’ll be back for New Moon …

3. i am in awe of solomon, as always.
    if he’s not back for new moon i will throw a fit.

4. allisonlovesedward says

i hope they keep him. he’s a perfect sam!

vote for rob at hellomagazine! we can’t let david tennant beat him… sheesh. he’s not even cute. bugh…

5. allisonlovesedward says

oh and for the people poll for kristen, she’s in the lead so far! i def think she deserves her own page… woo!

6. yayyy for solomon! perfect sam!

7. Hahaha that’s weird I stayed at that hotel Taylor and vanessa were at like 4 years ago. Nice hotel to :]

8. I love solomon!
    he’s really cool

9. Aaaaaaaaw lets let David Tennant win 🙂 It’s his last year as the Doctor :'( *cries*

10. you do know that rob is nominated for the same talented young people award?

11. Lisette-Eveline says

err.. you don’t have to wait 10 minutes to vote again on Rob, if you cast your vote and you get directed to the page where uit says how many votes he’s got, click on the line above him that says: 2. Most attractive man

it should lead you back to the voting page and you could vote again.. (that’s how it works for me anyway)

12. Lisette-Eveline says

oh nvrmind.. XD
    they’ve got me.. i can’t vote anymore XD

13. Danny Chipman says

“Solomon Tremble talks to Inspire Magazine about his Twilight experience.”

What, all two lines of it? I can’t wait to see him in New Moon. He’ll finally get a role to do his skills justice.

14. lirael cullen says

Awww yay!! I love Solomon!! He’s the perfect Sam! I’ll throw a fit if he’s not back..
    The interview was too good to pass up and i was right! And i never knew he went to prep schools in New Mexico!!?? Set a record for Javelin too!! Hmmmm… i wonder which school though…
    *thinks to myself* probably Santa fe Indian..
    hmmm yeah but anyways awesome interview! Keep them coming!!

15. I hope he has skills! “The Cullens don’t come here” didn’t really give us a taste of what he can do. And I think he will have a few more lines in New Moon.

16. FilDeCuivre says

Brianna, I was just about to post about the same thing: Rob’s nominated, too.

17. Dont forget to keep voting for Rob over at Hello. Every 10 minutes.

18. Still having trouble with the fact that David Tennant (Dr. Who/Barty Crouch, Jr.) is beating Rob (Cedric/Edward) in the attractivness department. Crazy, some people need some specs!!

19. i know they’re opening up to philippine agents sending over headshots and are in communication with them. i know some girls submitted for either emily/leah :

solenn heusaff-

angela alarcon –

alessandra de rossi –

valerie de guzman – couldnt find photo

20. What is with this rumor that Vanessa Hudgens is being considered to play Leah? That is pretty much the worst casting they could ever do! I hope that its just a bad rumor made up by the media….

21. I thought his name was Solomon Trimble :S And NO WAY should Vanessa play Leah-she’ll KILL THE WHOLE MOVIE *screams for ages*

22. Ashley gave an interview to E I think in which she says that Vanessa has actually auditioned for the part. I agree I don’t see her as Leah at all. She should stick to HSM…

23. proud_twihard says

I hate how every time both Rob & Kristin are nominated for something,Rob wins, even though Kristin is obviously much more talented, and better-looking.

24. If you’re going to go vote for Robert at Hello mag. PLEASE also go vote for the 2 woman’s categories also because the people winning are awful!

25. hmm… i kinda dont want vanessa to be in new moon… she’s officially type cast in high-school-musical-disney-channel-good-girl division. That’s realllyyy hard to break away from.nothing personal to her, its just that she has done A LOT of disney channel work, and putting her in a movie with this wide an audience, seemingly a heck of a lot different than HSM’s following… would be a mistake.
    plus i liked how most of the actors were relatively unknown, or not “mainstream” actors, but now they’ve become sensations. Vanessa already has her spotlight, and i respect her for other work she’s done, but this shouldn’t really be added to her resume. some spotlight’s just arent big enough!
    Sorry for the winded explanation…. just an opinion! haha

26. omg taylor and vanessa look like siblings….. but i still don’t want her playing leah…please nooooo

27. Eleonora Yanguela says

no me gustaria qe vanessa actuase en la de new moon. y si lo hacen no me gustaria qe llevara ningun tipo de relacion con edwin…
    me gustaria ver el resto de la saga por que me fue muy ecxitante la primera adrenalina en sentido de correr, morder, saltar y toda la cosa
    estos actores juntos hacen una lindas peliculas de3 secuela. Seria una lastima qe terminaran

28. ashley_119882004 says

Solomon is amazing. I think the part of Sam was meant for him. Hes great. And his poem for Emily is pretty sweet too. Hes so into his role.

29. I thought it interesting that the site only mentions that Kristen is up for Talented Young Person of the Month when Rob is also up for the same status. He is currently leading Kristen 56% to 40%.

30. I hope they do not cast Vanessa Hudgens. Sorry guys, her acting was so cheesy. I do not think she is the right person for Leah.

31. Please not a Disney doll in any Twilight movie! Vanessa can’t act, she’s just a pre-packaged cutie. Please rethink!!!

32. David Tennant for the win! Rob is beautiful, but the Doctor outranks him for sheer awesomeness. In my ever so humble opinion.

33. Sorry guys, but I’m DT all the way on this one. Much as I love Rob, it’s David’s last series…the man’s got to win!

34. MY FRIEND WORKS FOR ABS-CBN, ITS APPARENTLY LIKE THE BIGGEST ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK IN THE PHIL, AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY GOT A CALL AND IMMEDIATELY STARTED A MINI CASTING, SORT OF FILTERING THE TOP CONTENDERS. I HEARD THEIR IN LINE UP FOR AUDITIONS. BUT THEY HAVENT BEEN CASTED YET OF COURSE.

I LIKE SOLENN AND ANGELA. SOLENN IS A BIT TO CAUCASIAN THO.

solenn heusaff-

angela alarcon –

35. Sorry but David Tennant gets my vote anyday . . . pfft Rob who? The DR’s about the coolest guy on the planet!

36. I LOVED Solomon Trimble’s interview! It was hilarious—in a cerebral way—very refreshing in this day and age. The last line of his poem was so funny, I kinda “spewed” Port wine all over my keyboard. (I hope the keys don’t stick when they finally dry. Just DANG!)

I would beg to differ with him on the “math major is always believeable bit”, however. As a former debate coach, librarian, literature prof and mother of a math whiz, I think I could give him a good argument to the contrary!

And that “statistics thing”? The hardest course I ever took in my LIFE! My memory of that class is totally repressed. Good luck with that PhD in Stats thing, Hon! And I really mean it.

37. the L and M says

We don’t know what you guys are talking about or what you guys think but we think Vanessa Hudgens should NOT be in New Moon. That is just down right wrong, you know. Please do what you can to prevent her from being in that movie because then she’ll just ruin it and we don’t want that to happen. Oprah already ruined Twilight let us stop this madness before it begins. That is all.

38. Blue Bloods says

The L and M are sooooo right. Vanessa should just stick to Disney Channel and back off. She would never be Leah, ever. The casting directors, or whatever they are called, need to pull themselves together and get a wayyyy better actress.D:<

39. Miista Cullen says

UGH!!!!!

GO DIE VANESSA HUDGENS. YOU’LL NEVER BE LEAH CLEARWATER!!!!!

HOPE SHE DIES. IF SHE’S IN NEW MOON, ALL I WILL THINK ABOUT IS HIGHSCHOOL MUSCIAL. SHE’S A FRIGGIN’ CHARACTER. NOW SHE THINKS SHE’S A BLOCKBUSTER. IF SHE STARS IN NEW MOON, I’M GONNA’ KILL HER AND I’M NOT GONNA’ WATCH NEW MOON!!!!!

40. Miista Cullen says

THE NEW DIRECTOR MUST BE STUPID TO CAST VANESSA HUDGENS!

41. i think rachel hurdwood should fit somewhere in new moon. there’s something very twilight-ish about her. lol. don’t know why! everytime i look at her, she reminds me of a vampire. weird but true. =/

42. ya… i also heard somewhere that Brenda Song tried out for new moon too, seriously what is up w/ the disney channel people? leah is supposed to be some tough (but cute) kick-vampire-butt werewolf and both brenda and vanessa look like they would be knocked on there butts in 2 second if they tried to fight a vampire plus they are bad actresses for this kind of thing (no offense)DO NOT USE EITHER OF THEM!

43. who is going to play leah, so far that we know of?

44. Hola me gustaria que no pongan a nadie de disney porque no va con la saga y si se hiciera seria lucar grabel pero no vanessa hudgens .
    Me encanta la pelicula y espero que la segunda supere a twilight pero no por el punto comercial …no es necesario poner rostros superconocidos sino talentosos y eso se demostro en la primera entrega…bye

45. Alice and Bella says

We LOVE JASPER AND WE LOVE EDWARD WE BOTH LOVE THEM LOTS!!!!!!!!!!! btw if Dakota Fanning Plays Jane i will make edward eat the director!!!!! And we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited about the New Moon Movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Even though i will temperaraly HATE edward for dumping me…..but you know(Bella) i perfer the mind reading type with crazy red hair **sighh fall off chair** oh and I (Alice) perfer the emotional type with SUPER GORGUES CURLY BLONDE HAIR! **sighhs and falls of chair too** (both climb back on) we love all of our super awesome fans!!!
    Love Bites,
    Bella And Alice

46. yo

47. hoi

48. people should just back off on who is gonna play leah, they’re just jealous that they are not gonna be her. anyways i don’t thinks kristen stewart deserves her own people page!!! she’s not even a good actress!! she did horrible in twilight, she could have done better.and as for robert pattinson it seems to me he just doesn’t care!!!!!!

49. okay honestly kristin is not all dat i just can’t stand her she is sooo monotone and i think they need a hotter edward character..i;m so tired of seeing this rob pattison character he is not all dat no offence. Please there has to be someone who agrees with me i love all the characters except the main one they did such a good job except for rob pattison..eeh. and kristin omg i wish she was prettier.