Movie News

Inspire Magazine has an interview with Edi Gathegi and features Rob and Kristen on the cover.

Comments

1. little bonbon says

he is just such a COOL person!!!!!!
    this interview was amazing…
    TY ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Aww I love Edi ๐Ÿ™‚

3. aww good interview… he’s so cool.

4. good interview…did anyone notice from the cover how kristen looks a little like amy lee? lol. srry with the random.

5. Devon061381 says

Awesome interview with Edi! I love reading his interviews, he seems like such a fun, down-to-earth guy! I just watched him last night in Gone Baby Gone, and I think we’re going to increasingly see amazing acting from him. And I loved the cover with Rob and Kristen ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Omg I love the cover with Rob and Kristen!!!

7. *OME*

8. Aww! that is such a cute picture of Rob and Kristen! i like this cover so much better then EW!

9. OME OME OME OME OME OME WHY IS HE SO HOTTTT?!?!

10. This cover is so much prettier than EW’s. They got the essence of the book. Lovely.

11. I KNOW THIS COVER IS PRETTIER THAN EW !!! I LOVE THOSE TWO !!!

12. Twilight Nymph says

I love the cover as well. It captures the essence of the love in Twilight much better. I don’t know it seems like it captures more of the forbidden love look.

13. Kristin Cullen says

that’s such a cute cover!

14. Well that’s definitely yummy of Robert.

15. Mary Alice Cullen says

I love that cover.

16. Awww, that’s such a cute picture!

17. This pic is so cute I love it! Too bad Kristen Stewart has a boyfriend, because Robert and her look so good together.

18. twilighter says

As Much As I Love Twilight, I Am Almost Getting Sick Of ALL Of This Coverage.

19. Q. If you could be roommates with anyone from the Twilight cast or crew, who would you pick?

Couldn’t be Kellen because eventually over time I would forget that his genetic code and metabolism is different than most human beings and I would eat all the candy he keeps in his room and end up looking like jabba the hut. Living with Rob would probably leave me with insomnia as a result of all the women who would probably be sliding love notes under the door or calling late night and whatnot. I would pick Catherine. So we could spend all night writing the next academy award winning script.

AHAHAH I LOVE IT!!! lol…insomnia.
    edi is awesome =)

20. haha it’s funny that magazines exhanges their pictures to put in their own.great cover.

21. wow….another magazine cover!!! twilight really is waaaaay popular!!!!!!! oh ya!!!

22. twilighter says

has anyone even heard of this magazine? i say twilight has made it big whens its on the cover of people.