Rob Pattinson at Planet Hollywood NYC

Summit asked us to pass along the following info:

WHO:  ROBERT PATTINSON will be at Planet Hollywood Times Square to promote TWILIGHT with a dual memorabilia and handprint ceremony in the restaurant’s main dining room.

His handprints will later be displayed on the walls of a TBD Planet Hollywood location.
The memorabilia will be displayed in a case at Planet Hollywood Times Square.

WHERE:  Planet Hollywood Times Square – – 1540 Broadway (corner of 45th Street) (That’s right  near the Nokia, MTV, and GMA for all of you who were in that area for the Breaking Dawn Tour.)

WHEN:  Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 5:00 pm

Comments

1. Freakinloon says

Oh, no! Poor guy!

Not denying the love, but don’t you think it’s a little early for hand prints in cement?

2. I am want to go. I live only 20 mins from there…but I know it will be a mad house.

3. OMGG I’M GOING TO BE THERE AT 9AM!!! it’s worth the wait if I can get in!

4. nightngale82 says

cool im gonna go. its gonna be so packed there though!

5. I have to find a way to get there! I live like an hour away! I HAVE to go, it’s so worth it!

6. OMG GOSH I WISH I COULD GO BUT EVERYONE SHOULD GO IF YOU CAN !!!!!

7. hey make sure if you are old enough you go vote before heading to this event πŸ™‚

8. I live in NYC! It’s election day, so I don’t have to go to school. If I go, I’ll probably get trampled, but it would be soooo worth it.

And Kristen is coming to NY/NJ! Finally, some of the cast comes in my area, and it’s the main characters!!

9. BlueStarlight says

WOW!!! Congratulations to Robert for the handprints! Does he realize how big that is over here? He is so early into his movie career, and is already getting this honor! Fantastic!!

10. This boy is getting famous! LOL!

11. twilight rocks says

sooo gonna be there even though it will take long cuz i live on long island

12. twilight rocks says

πŸ™‚

13. twilight rocks says

yayayyayayayayayaya

14. THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! im so going, finally something in new york i can finally attend!

15. Jessica M. says

I REALLY want to go! My mom’s willing to make the drive, but I get out of rehearsal at 3 and I bet that it’ll be majorly crowded… ugh… I SO NEED TO GO!

16. Ah~man~duh says

are you freakin kidding me!!!!!
    i was there on a trip on october 18th!!!!

kill me now

17. If you can’t make it he’s also gonna be at the apple store in soho with catherine hardwick at 8:30 pm on monday

18. AriLovesEdward says

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

19. AriLovesEdward says

OMG IM OFF FOR ELECTION DAY, MAYBE I CAN GO!!!

20. It’d be so amazing if I could go. I’m only two hours away by car, one hour by train. πŸ˜€ But I most likely won’t be able to. :[ It’s going to be jam packed.

21. it’s definitely too early for handprints in cement! the movie hasn’t even come out yet! we all LOVE the twilight book series, but what if the movie’s not all its cracked up to be?

22. I really want to go, and my mom is willing to take me, but I’m afraid that it’ll be way to packed to even get in…I HAVE TO GO!

23. AriLovesEdward says

Im gonna go! But it’s free right?!

24. Hey, I talked to the public relations person there, she said it’s going to be busy, so get there early! I know I am, and I’m coming from south jersey area!!!! She said it’s first come, first serve basis, in the main dining area, so it’s definitely going to be a madhouse!!!

25. omg. im def. going im going to be there at 8 am!!! if you go early than you get to see him and like talk to him first!! first come first serve!! ahh

26. i cant find train times from princeton to nyc πŸ™

27. AriLovesEdward says

do you think 12 is too late to get there?

28. NOOOO!!! I live in NY and I can’t get there by FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

29. omg
    my friends and i arrived at planet hollywood at 4pm, just to stand in a crowd for an hour and a half getting constantly pushed back, and worse, to only catch a .05sec glimpse of Robert.

THE FREAKIN’ SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!
    they just covered him like crazy!
    ugh.

at least he showed up.

-_-

30. ahh i went only saw like 10 sec of him but got reallly good pics.

i hope he comes back to ny soon.

31. What surprised me was, I went to eat and got in in about 20 minutes while girls have been waiting there for hours,

32. because it was the [censored] like you theresa that just walked in and cut in front of everyone and bought your way in to see him – not fair – this was an event for the fans and they should not have been able to be bribed!

33. is he going to be in ny again?

34. Allied Advertising says

ATTENTION TWILIGHT FANS!!

Bella from the highly anticipated new movie based on the monster selling book is coming to Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ as part of the Hot Topic Twilight Tour! Go to the Garden State Plaza Hot Topic to meet Kristen Stewart, “Bella” from the movie Twilight on Friday, November 14th!

Be one of the first people to purchase the Twilight Tour t-shirt from the Garden State Plaza Hot Topic on the 14th and receive a wristband that guarantees your place in line to meet Bella! After the signing, Kristen will be hanging out briefly to answer questions about the movie that arrives in theaters nationwide November 21st!

Purchase must be made in person at Garden State Plaza Hot Topic store on 11/14. Space is very limited. Entry to signing with wristband only. Purchase limited to 2 wristbands per person. No cameras allowed. One autograph per person. For more information check out http://www.hottopic.com!

Pass this along to other Twilight Fans!!

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]

2. […] Lexicon has posted information about Robert Pattinson appearing at Planet Hollywood. Here is all the […]

3. […] – Just heard from Summit that Robert Pattinson will be appearing at Planet Hollywood in New York! You can read more about it on the Lexicon. […]