MTVs Twilight Tuesday

Twilight Tuesday is off and running again. First up is an article that is a Q & A on off-topic things with the cast on items such as

"… read on to learn about RPattz’s desire to join the Wu-Tang Clan, Ashley’s desire to kick Barbie’s butt and the shocking truth about which castmember runs like a mountain goat."

The second entry is over on the movies blog where fans should look  "for a major announcement about how you can join Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Catherine Hardwicke at an exclusive MTV "Twilight" event."

Comments

1. Mountain goat!? ha!
    that’s one i haven’t heard before ๐Ÿ˜›

2. stupidshinyvolvo_owner says

eheheheh! that was soo funny about Rob. ๐Ÿ˜€

Kellan & Nikki are soo mean…. lol.

3. Devon061381 says

hahaha that was hilarious about Rob running like a mountain goat. I’m trying to picture it.

I felt bad for Kristen though, she’s obviously seen some icky comments from people about her seeming “frigid” on camera. She’s always seemed very nervous and shy, to me, on interviews (Rob as well). It always seems a little funny to me though to see actors who clam up or get nervous in interviews, yet can become this whole other person in front of a camera if they’re acting. Strange the way things work ๐Ÿ™‚

4. genuinesmile says

Kellan and Nikki are hilarious!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ the whole Rob running like a mountain goat is funny to picture…i keep picturing him running like that episode from “Friends”…when Phoebe takes up jogging with Rachel…lol

I think it’s awesome that Kristen is the way she is because being a young actress people automatically think that she should be a certain way. But because she’s this ‘shy’ person she comes off as something else to people. After high school, a close friend of mine actually revealed that he hated me &thought i was rude freshman year because i never spoke much and just kept to myself which is simply hilarious because we ended up becoming close friends. Anyways, i really liked the way she answer the question. I just think people shouldn’t be too quick to judge because frankly we could only get so much of one side…who’s to say how she is around the people she is comfortable with?!!

Rob and Wu-Tang…lol…freaking awesome!!!

5. I love the real cast of Twilight more than the character’s they portray. Nikki and Kellen seem so good-natured, Kristen reminds me of myself (people used to assume my quietness was snobiness-so untrue!), and Rob is seriously just the most adorably awkward guy ever! I don’t know who the casting director was for Twilight, but they should get an award!

6. LOL, i love Kellan and Nikki. They have great chemistry.

Aww poor rob. Don’t worry rob, mountain goats are awesome. lol.
    Rapper Rob. Tee Hee.

I love him ๐Ÿ™‚

7. “He runs like a mountain goat.”
    I am still cracking up about that!!!! Haha!! Kellan and Nikki have the best chemistry. They are perfect. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. EclipseBells says

aww! i loved that!! “mountain goat” ha!

9. omg my question got asked! i asked rob if he liked the arctic monkeys and it got picked! i can’t believe it=)

10. I know what Kristen means. People just assume that because I’m quiet, I must be rude and a snob and stuck up. She does need to smile more though.

Mountain goat!!! haha yeah geniunesmile I’ve seen that episode. That’s how I picture rob now. ๐Ÿ˜€

11. Yay!I hate barbies as much as Ashley!

I can’t picture Rob running like a mountain goat.
    It seems like Nikki and Kellan changed “mountain lion” into “mountain goat”!

I’m so happy that Kristen is timid too!It’s so great that we have the same problem(I don’t mean it in a bad way!).

12. oh man that twilight tuesday made me laugh so much
    i loved it
    hehe…mtv should ask rob what his response to kellan’s and nikki’s comment is…

13. i smile at silver volvos says

you tube?please?

14. OMFG I GOT CHOSEN FOR THE SPECIAL MTV EVENT!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! I can’t stop screaming hahaha. I will share with you guys for sure!!!

15. Anima Bella says

Mountain Goat?!?!? LMAO!

16. that was freakin hilarious! especially nikki and kellan, i was cracking up and my roommate thought i was going crazy ๐Ÿ™‚ i liked kristen before but now she’s one of my favorites. the whole quiet, not smiling thing i can totally relate to.

17. um youtube PLEASE?????!!

18. OMG!!! I ALSO GOT CHOSEN TO ATTEND THE MTV SPECIAL!!! I am freakin’ flippin out because I am so excited!!