EW Article

According to the Twilight Saga website, Entertainment Weekly has scored Stephenie’s first breaking Dawn interview in their upcoming issue.  We’ve been given permission to repost a scan of the cover here.  Look for this Twilight EW on magazine stands July 18th. Edit: I have conflicting info on the date this hits newstands. It may be this Friday that you can get it. No matter what it’s definitely coming, just some data I have says this Friday and some next Friday. Now further clarified on all sides to be this Friday hitting newsstands. LOL, even the pros make mistakes sometimes.

Comments

1. Elizabeth says

aaaawww!!

great pic
    i love it
    the way those two look together
    perfect

2. OMEEEEE! That’s so awesome! Can’t wait to see the inside stuff!

3. this is soooo awesome,they look good!!

4. am i the only one EXTREMELY amused by this picture?
    why does he look so scary?!
    kristen looks pretty. rob sure has a good grip on her, so she doesnt fall…;D

5. urcoolcarrie says

they look sooo good!!! i have to get that magazine!!

6. That picture is incredibly hot! They look so good together!

7. i noticed that they didn’t wear brown contacts =)

but it looks awesome ๐Ÿ˜€

8. I GET ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only glitch? I’ll be at camp! Ugh! Why? Why?! WHY?!?!?!

9. awww!!! It looks great!

10. Does Rob have…chest hair?!

11. omc bella looks so pretty!
    Is this next week’s issue?

12. NenaCullen says

WOW, speachless…

13. Erin- you are not the only one. I like that Twilight is on the cover of EW and it looks interesting. Even so, I prefer the way Edward and Bella are portrayed for the movie poster. It is weird to see Edward messy and Bella “dolled up.”

14. Is that made on Photoshop?
    I mean…lol…they look quite funny…and older…too older!

anymore pictures, please!!! that magazine don’t come to Argentina! crap!

15. neonsx;;lesley says

Holy.
    This
    Is
    Beautiful

Oh and I just wanna say Kristin Stewart [along with other actors] is on the cover of Vanity Fair ;]

16. xingaling says

haha grace
    yeah edward cullen didn’t have chest hair in my mind so that was shocking for me ttoo

17. Oh my god is it Friday yet? I can’t wait to get the issue at the store! Add that to the list of Breaking Dawn’s release and the movie in December.

18. eternaldiscord says

yeah I’m also amused by this picture. I think it looks all wrong and weird, but that’s just my opinion ^^

19. bella would never wear a dress like this^^
    and i don’t think edward would dress this way either ๐Ÿ˜‰

but it still looks amazing ๐Ÿ˜€

20. NightOwl says

All I can say is…WOW! I can’t stop looking at his chest! ๐Ÿ˜‰

21. Awwww! It’s a beautiful picture! Look at his “protective” hold on her. Rob portrays his role magnificently and Kristen looks fabulous!

22. NightOwl- rotflamo!

23. Is the picture real or photoshopped?
    Im just wondering.

24. omg this is so amazing
    both of them are absolutely gorgeous!
    is this already out?

25. Stephanie says

I love it, but it looks super photo shopped and a bit overdone. :/

26. um guys you titled this ew article ๐Ÿ˜›

27. rob…chest hair…lol ๐Ÿ˜€

28. ohhhhhhh!!

hahaha nevermind…. entertainment weekly I got this ^^’

29. chicksadee says

when i saw this i was like hypervetalating (haha i know i spelled that wrong) Rob is sooooooooooooooooo hott! i can’t wait untill the movie and more importanly the BOOK!!!

30. I really wish they’d shaved Rob’s chest…I don’t think Edward has chest hair! “Smooth marble chest” doesn’t really go with hairy chest IMO. Oh well. This picture is very posed and awkward. Rob can look so yummy, yet he doesn’t look that appealing to me here. And what’s up with the belt buckle on the side???

31. Feathers says

I dunno. They’re beautiful, but the chemistry in the image doesn’t seem to match Bella and Edward’s natural chemistry. The chesthair thing threw me, too, and I agree – Bella would never wear that or be so dolled up without an Alice intervention first. And.. I dunno. They’re gorgeous, but the Twilight Magic isn’t in this image, y’know?

32. I have to agree with Erin and Stacey-
    It’s a weird picture. Bella looks more like the vampire than Edward does. It looks awkward, in my opinion.

33. emma – probably a little of both. i am sure that they EW crew stylized the photo up a bit:)

34. Is this already out in stores?

35. yeah… it just doesn’t look like edward and bella^^

but the picture itself is great… it just doesn’t fit the image^^

36. wooooah
    that doesn’t even look like them
    first glance, i was like, who are these actors trying to portray rob and kristen?

then i looked closer
    and was like “nevermind?..”

i love kristens hair black
    but in this picture she looks more like snow white than bella swan

robs always hot

37. OME! I love that cover. Its so different and unexpected. *dances about happily*

Its a complete and total opposite. Usually Edward is the well put together one and Bella is the one that doesn’t care about what she has on her body. I love it! (Though it kinda scared me at first cause he looked like he wants to eat her. Haha!)

I wonder what the concept was because that is so cool. I can’t wait to buy that issue.

38. Um…why is she wearing a bath towel and wearing lipstick?
    And why does he look creepy?
    WHAT IS WITH THE APPLE AND THE LIPSTICK AND BATH TOWEL?
    Why does “Edward” look like he’s wearing lipstick?
    These are the questions that haunt me.

39. what? he doesnt look that good but pretty good
    When does it come out i already checked out ew.com n they have not posted it yet

40. bath towel ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

41. aww omg i cant wait to get it! =) wen is it coming out anywayz? and btw, i think they r not being Edward and bella, its just Robert and Kristen =p

42. Don’t really like the way Rob looks either…..He looks great in the movie though….they made them both a little too done up. Oh well, I can’t wait to read the article!

43. LOOK AT HIS HANDS. did he play in the DIRT before they took this picture?! gahhh

44. It is just occuring to me that “Bella” is wearing a dress.
    WHY?
    Let me rephrase my last comment.
    Um…why is she wearing a revealing dress and lipstick?
    And why does he look creepy?
    WHAT IS WITH THE DRESS AND LIPSTICK AND APPLE?
    WHY DOES “EDWARD” LOOK LIKE HE WANTS TO SEDUCE A LITTLE SCHOOL BOY?
    These are the questions that haunt me.

45. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT PIC LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

living in germany sucks…….

46. I also think it looks a little goofy. His white, hairy chest did it for me! They should have shaved him! And what’s with his belt buckle on his hip?! Kristin looks good though.

47. I inhaled too deeply and choked myself when I saw this…OMGOMGOMG They look soooooo amazing.

48. they just did too much with photoshop..

49. La-cantante says

Whoa… I was NOT expecting that… What a picture. But is it almost too harsh? It just doesn’t seem to portray the delicate relationship that Bella and Edward have. It’s hot though! No doubt about that.

Heehee… Rob kind of makes me think “werewolf” rather than vampire… Sorry, I just had to say it ๐Ÿ˜‰

50. Stop whining people. It’s a great artistic take on Edward and Bella. ^^