MySpace Updates

Edi Gathegi gushes over the Twilight Fans hand of friendship and gives a sneak peek at what to expect at Comic Con!

Peter Facinelli gives details on his new movie released to DVD.

Here are links to the other actors MySpace pages so that you can friend and subscribe to their blogs if you would like:

Comments

1. I think it’s so cool the actors are working so hard to really connenct with the friends, it’s great (although I don’t have a Myspace myself)!

2. britishtwilightfan says

i have added them all now!

3. bumblebee33 says

i don’t have a myspace, but i would add them all if i could!

4. iluvtwilight says

I’m really glad that EDI was surprised and happy! :]

5. THE twilighter. says

I add them aaaaall! haha.

6. Awesome….I’ve had a lot of friends who couldn’t find the actors’ myspaces in the first place. This is a huge help- thanx!

7. dear lexicon this is great but *sobs* i need some spunk ransom news!!!! lol

8. When will the twilight cast be on Comic Con to promote the movie?

9. Kristen’s page is really a page for In The Land of Women and hasn’t been updated in over a year.

10. I think it’s great how connected they are with their fans! This will definetly make the movie more popular with so many friendly actors!

11. Er… I may sound quite stupid asking this. But… What’s Comic Con? Is it like an event of some sort where they show previews of upcoming movies, or something like that?

And more important… WHEN is it?

12. stephanie/ twilighter32494 says

twilighters- we have until july to vote!!!
    we need to dominate!!!!!
    go to potrait magazine and vote for
    the twilight cast!!!

……SHOW THEM SOME SUPPORT TWILIGHTERS….
    please take the minute you took to watch the trailer to vote
    like i took my time to add the whole cast to my myspace.

please do not give up ๐Ÿ™

13. I had all of them but Kristen’s added. I assume that its her own page or you wouldn’t have put it up. Spunk still doesn’t have a myspace page then?

14. Anyone know what day or days the Twilight cast will be at Comic Con San Diego?

15. Kristen and Rob need to get a myspace page. If anything just so we can see what they are up to.

16. minireb123 says

yea kristen and rob should get myspaces ASAP please =]

17. Is it really the Twilight cast? Or ppl faking to be them?

18. I love that Ashley greene’s favorite books are the twilight series. that really makes me like her, and makes me happy that she’s just another fan. =)

19. sinister says

i went to christians myspace. her song was just awful, welcome to twilight though.

20. L. M.- Too lazy to log in.. says

* Sighs * I wish they’d stop doing everything on MySpace! I don’t have one and I don’t want to have to get one just to keep up with Twilight!

* Sighs again * Not to mention I can name six people off the top of my head who’d pitch a hissy fit if I ever tried to make a MySpace. Not htat I haven’t been trying to figure out how to work around the site, but its hard to do when your not logged in!

21. This is off-topic but has anyone checked out movies.com’s latest buzz bin??? They rated the newly released Twilight scene as #4 (awesome btw.) but they claimed the ballet studio was a library. I wanna correct them but I don’t know how…am I obsessed or what? lol.

Here’s the link:

22. MRS.EDWARD.CULLEN says

lol haha wish robert had myspace…i would totally get one then ๐Ÿ™‚

23. Bloodsuckerlover says

Rob has a bebo profile, which has his myspace id..
    Not 100% sure if it is really him though ๐Ÿ˜•

24. OKAY i am defiantly regretting quiting my myspace!

25. JacobLover says
  26. icky vicky says

What would we do without Myspace? ๐Ÿ™‚

27. GOOD THING I HAVE A MYSPACE!

omg on myspace i have a group that is called Twilight Freaks plz feel free to join!

28. ROB HAS A MYSPACE!

his name is Edward Anthony

29. icky vicky says

Thanx 4 the info, Rosie!!!!!!!!!!!! Myspace, Myspace, MYSPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

30. ugh. i regret quiting myspace. havent been on for a LONG time…rrrrrr…..

31. hamsanwitch says

What about Sol?
    He has a myspace. Is he not special enough to get some love?
    eh. I added him. He’s my favorite person after Elizabeth and Kellan.