Twilight Tuesdays

Tomorrow the Lexicon staffers, and probably the
Rest of the fans will
All be glued to MTV.
In our mailbox, we keep getting
Lengthy emails from fans
Excited for any type of
Report on the Twilight trailer.
Of course, there’s
Nothing in life that’s a total guarantee, but
Maybe, we hope, by
This time tomorrow, potential movie
Viewers will be very satisfied.

Read between the lines!

*EDIT: New Information coming.  Stay Tuned!!!!

Comments

1. LMAO! Since I’m ready glue to my comp the wait will be the hardest part XD

2. Harryfan says

Cool, I’ll tune in.

3. Christina says

Haha! Very clever! Thanks, Twilight Lexicon! (Love hidden messages…)

4. Jessica says

-SQUEAL-

5. 1luvedward says

OMGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

*Squeals*

6. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I’m SO excited!!!! =]

7. very clever. can we quote you on that?

8. *hyperventilating*

9. haha tricky! gotta love the lex! this is so exciting! ahhhhh!!!!!! does it go up at 12am exactly? oh i HOPE SO!

10. Oh, very good. Will be crazy throughout the whole of tomorrow and none of my friends will have any idea why ;). Thanks lexicon!

11. Shannon says

You guys are so clever.
    I love it.

12. It'sTooGreen says

EXCITEMENT?!!?!?!
    Thanks, Lexicon! : )

13. Gosh, this is SO exciting.

It’s soooo mean that in gemany isn’t something like ”twilight tuesday” that here’s absolutely nothing about the movie or the books.
    ugh ugh ugh ugh.
    we’re fans, too!
    :[

14. Samantha says

Okay, after staring at that message for 5 minutes it finally became clear to me. Yes Lexicon, you are VERY clever : )

15. AAAHHHH! I have exams this week. The trailer would make this week amazing.

I love the Lexicon.

16. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

17. hahahaha.
    I love you guys.
    by the way,
    what about us international fans? will it be online tomorrow?
    just wondering πŸ™‚

18. The Twihard says

AAAAHHH!!!!! I hope it will be on the Internet I don’t have MTV!!! πŸ™

19. SQUEEEEEEEE!! I’ve been waiting for this moment for SO long (okay, three weeks).
    But what about us? I live in Finland -_- The MTV here sucks, there’s no Twilight Tuesday :p I guess I’ll just have to see it on the net…

I should be seriously studying for my exams, I have them all this week ;D But I’m just refreshing Lexicon… I need to get a life.

20. Faktririjekt says

I second that hyperventilation, tanit.

*hyperventilate*

21. Fatimeh says

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

22. Bernice says

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    INHALE EXHALE INHALE EXHALE. KEEP FORGETTING TO BREATHE. CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!

23. SQUEE! thanks!

24. I think I’m too stupid to figure this out?

25. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. that sux..i live in canada πŸ™

27. Amy, mull over the context of the paragraph…And you’ll get it!

28. ROFL – okay, that took me forever, but I finally got it. (Slow much …. I mean, seriously) But now I can’t wait!!

I third the hyperventalating.
    Best Week Ever! (until August 2nd, that is)

29. aha that’s clever…CAN’T WAIT!!

30. EdwardandBella4ever says

Can’t wait! I have no idea about the hidden message, but I will check on MTV’s website on Tuesday. I think that it has something to do with a Trailer, which is good news!

31. Is it tomorrow yet?

32. that’s not fair!!! I’m from germany and there’s no twilight tuesday!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((

33. OMG trailer on mtv!
    can someone convert to youtube asap cos those of us in the uk can’t see it πŸ™
    but anyway…
    eeeeeeeeeeee!

34. I'mwiththevampires says

Wow, I could scream because I’m a work…I definitely would’ve been looked at funny. But I seriously can’t wait for the trailer. I’ve been dying to see what they are going to hilight about the movie…

AAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

O
    N

M
    T
    V

36. anphelps says

I love acrostics. THANK YOU for the post! The Lexicon will ALWAYS be my favorite site for TwilightNews information πŸ™‚

37. You guys are awesome! I will definitely be looking out for that!

38. Shelley says

The lexicon and their wit.

Thank you guys!

And I’ll definitely read between the lines.

39. SSSSQQQQEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HYPERVENTILATING* ok ok just relax…. *twitch*

40. sarah_hifive says

Lol awesome!
    I found this out from IMDb but sweet as!
    Only this is going to make it so much harder for me to wait it out and watch the teaser for the first time in the cinema >.

41. lol VERY CLEVER! i didn’t get it for the longest time, but i am ridiculously excited, it is AP exam week so this news makes this week bearable.

42. -screams- I have been waiting for this moment since last December!!!! OMG I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT.

I totally sound like the type of fangirl I’m scared of…>.

43. Ok……it tok me 10 min. to get this and let metewll you, Lex that was very clever!

44. lol. that little hint was great. I just woke up so I’m like “read between the lines…. what the…?” Still didn’t get it until I read the comments…. :does a lil dance: trailer comes out tommrow trailer comes out tommrow… yaaay.

45. Praise the Lord that I love acronyms… or else I wouldn’t have gotten your little trick, Lexicon!

You guys rock. Keep up the teaser, please!

Oh… and about the trailer… *SCREAMS LIKE A SCHOO

46. Stefffi says

HAHA, it took me a while until I realised!
    OMG, cant wait until tommrow. I wonder what time they will put it up? bec of the time difference for me.

47. Praise the Lord that I love acronyms… or else I wouldn’t have gotten your little trick, Lexicon!

You guys rock. Keep up the teasers, please!

Oh… and about the trailer… *SCREAMS LIKE A SCHOOL GIRL*

Why did this post twice? I’m wondering.

48. Platypus says

Lawl!!!!
    Wow, I started reading it the right way, but stopped. But now I get it. Wow. I feel so smart.

In my defense it is seven in the morning. >.> /cough.

49. Claudia says

ARGH!!!!!!!!!
    Are you trying to drive me crazy?!?!?
    This is all I think about night and day!
    My co-workers are ready to kill me. ;-P

50. Clever…I totally didn’t see the message at first. πŸ˜‰