Official Twilight Teaser Trailer

Hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen!  The Twilight Lexicon is happy to announce and relieve your great anticipation…*drumroll*

The HD Twilight Movie Teaser Trailer Brought to you by MySpace

HD Full Size This version is a MUST SEE!

Non HD Trailer

Non HD Full Size

Talk about the trailer over on the message boards

MTV’s, now famous, Twilight Tuesday will also be something much anticipated!  (Just not the trailer.)  We promise you, they will not disappoint!  They never do.  So tune in tomorrow for the latest installment of Twilight Tuesday!

Also new.  On Greetings From Twilight they have added a picture of shooting to the last entry.

*Clearing up confusion:  The official Twilight movie site has added a place holder for the trailer.  There is not an additional trailer going up in three days.  That is a place holder for when the site goes live with the trailer in three days.  Expect more extensive trailers later this summer going into fall.

Comments

1. oh my god
    im screaming

2. andi was the first comment
    AAAAAAAAHHHHH amazing i cannot wait for the movie

3. Fatimeh says

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

4. AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!

5. OH MY GOSH.
    I new refreshing the page would pay off!

6. edwards' girl says

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesome! *Faints, gets back up and watches the trailer again and again*

7. OMG OMG HAHA need to watch ๐Ÿ˜€

8. HAHAHA, seems like a nice movie.

9. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG i kinda hyperventilated i dont even think i just spelled that right!

10. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I’ve died. I’ve died. I’ve died.

Holy @!$#%!!11! HOLY CRAP! HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhHhh!!1!!

11. GAH! It’s STILL amazing after 16 times straight!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Speechless. Wow. That made my month!

12. Quixotickvinne says

DYING.
    CAN’T BREATHE.

13. 10TH TIME WATCHING IT
    AAAAAAAAH obsessed
    ahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. OHHH MYYYY GOD!!!! not revising for maths TOTALLY payed off! oh god it looks AMAZING:D THANK YOU!!!!

15. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

*CANT BREATHE*

AHHHHHHH

*SCREAMSSSS*

16. Dancergirl says

That was so amazing! I can’t wait for Decamber!

*goes off to watch it again and again and again*

17. Robert’s accent is so good!
    He makes a weird face in the scene before he gets the deer. =P

HE’S SO CREEPY when he was telling her his real age!! The way he was looking at her! Ah! =DDD

18. Quixotickvinne says

Rob’s face right before he jumps out the window is priceless.

19. caspianna says

HOLY MOTHER OF EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IjustwatcheditfivetimesinarowcauseIcouldn’tstopscreamingtohearallofitthenIwasjustwatchingittowatchit!!!

breathe breathe….. uh buh.

HIS CRINKLY SMILE IS AMAZING!!!!!

*watches again. slight swooning involved*

20. I’m shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My throat has a huge lump in it!!!!!!!!!!!! God!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. OMG! :O
    Thanks for posting it! ๐Ÿ˜€

22. Stefffi says

I can only hear the sound!
    but let me tell you, I CRIED! ITS AMASING, GREAT!
    I JUST CANT BELIVE IT! cant BREATH!! its so gooodd!

23. OMG!!! I’m literally shaking right now… you have no idea!!! ๐Ÿ™‚
    It leaves you wanting more, OMG… I can’t wait for it to come out!

24. THAT looks sooo good I love the way he smiles after bella says she’s not afraid of him!

25. the comments are climbing………….

26. OMG that was amazing, i want MORE

27. IT’S NOT WORKING FOR MEEEEEE!!!!!

28. snowror says

I think that was the best minute I had in the last few weeks.

I love it!

29. OMFG OMG I THINK I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK!
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

WHOLY CROW

30. halyson90 says

he’s really creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    i cannot even type right now
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Clairbear says

it works…but it’s jumpy. someone put it on youtube!!!!

32. EclipseBells says

ahh…i think im breathing again now, *presses play again*…i should revise for my french exam tomorrow…but who needs french really, i mean…its edward!!!!

33. put it on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Melz Syndrome says

OHMIGOD I ALMOST PASSED OUT.

I CAN’T BREATHE THIS IS AMAZING! : D

35. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!I cannot breathe. Awesome. Amazing. Cannot wait!!!

36. youtube it!! All I’m getting is audio. ๐Ÿ™

37. behappyhewhispered says

Im shaking. Im so serious. Holy crow!!!!!!!!!

38. KayteeMorbidx says

Does anyone know when it comes out in England?

Because after seeing that I plan to skip school and wait in line on opening dayxx

39. I vote we just skip the summer and fall months and go directly to December.

40. mMmMarren says

you have no idea how much I hate the comps at work right now. They just changed it last week and they don’t play videos..GRR!!!! I can’t wait to go home now!! haha

41. Stephanie says

OH MY GOSH
    I cannot contain myself.
    I’ve seen it five times and can’t stop watching. I love that it is in HD as well!

I actually screamed and my sister though I was crazy!! Wowwow Edward looks so good standing by his car watching Bella.

Crinkly eyed smile = my life.

Why isn’t it December yet?

42. I vote we just skip the summer and fall months and go directly to December

—-

I’m hybernating until Breaking Dawn, and then going right back into hybernation for the movie. -nodnod-

43. OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!
    *PASSES OUT*

44. christina says

HOLY CROW
    HOLY CROW
    HOLy CROW
    HOLY CROW

okay so now that i’m sem-calm..after watching it ten or more times…omg.
    i wish i would have video-taped my reaction.
    i literally starting shrieking, my heart was beating out of my chest, my hands were shaking, i was HYPERVENTALATING

I swear man that teaser trailer was FREAKING AMAZING

ROBS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE DAZZLING
    I HAD TO TELL MYSELF TO BREATHE..

im going to go dance around my house now! XD
    THIS MOVIE NEEDS TO COME OMGG

45. AH!

46. Clairbear says

someone PLEASE youtube it!! it’s really jumpy for me ๐Ÿ™
    BUT
    its amazing!!!
    kayteemorbidx, I’ll skip school and queue with you!!!

47. Brianna says

clapping!!!! that was okay. i didn’t like his raspy voice though

48. caspianna says

I WAS WORRIED WITH THE CAST PHOT THAT WAS CLEARLY THROWN TO THE PHOTOSHOP GODS AND SPAT OUT LOOKING WEIRD, BUT THEY LOOK much better in movie!

Oops. Caps. Sorry my dears.

49. Im shaking, i can barely breath..let alone type.
    I was screaming so bad my dog thought i was being hurt.
    Ahh.
    This…is…incredible!

50. Jessicaaa says

AHHH. im trying to hard not to scream now that my dad and brother are home…and everyone in my neighborhood would most likely hear me…and think im crazy…er. haha urrrg december’s too far away!