Interview with Justin Chon and Michael Update

This just in, TeenfazeTv has posted a vidoe interview with Justin.  Justin talks Twilight as well as his other projects.  Check it out here. **should work now

Thanks to paradise seeker for the heads up!

Also Michael Welch has updated his blog with his upcoming TV and Movie appearances.  Make sure to check them out!!

Thanks to Silly Bella for the heads up!

Comments

1. twilightfan says

The links don’t work.

2. yes!! finally!!!!!

3. i am having trouble as well.

4. dang it!!!! nevermind

5. yep neither link works for me either

6. jacob needs love too says

the second link, you have to take away the 20 at the beginning, and make sure it is http:// instead of http//…
    the first link leads to a car site.

7. The first link leads to a site called webwombat.com & it’s about a car -Audi A5- & the second one just doesn’t work.

8. Fixed now.

9. Thanks for fixing!

10. k so the first 1 goes 2 the teenfazetv site and the seccond 1 still isnt working

11. jacob needs love too says

correction: when you click on the second link, and it
    loads to the new page, it should say that the page doesn’t
    exist. take away the http://%20 , and then you will see the
    website that directs to his blog. make sure it is http:// , not
    http//. if it is the http// it will not lead anywhere.

12. hang on, fixing now.

13. yay thanks!
    ๐Ÿ™‚

14. jacob needs love too says

thanks for fixing!!

15. awsm!!! thanks so much!!!

16. thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

17. Midnight_Sunshine says

Thanks for the links! They both work, but the video is taking a while to load. I guess it’s my computer.

18. Wow he looks a ton better with his hair not combed back!

19. sweeeet. ๐Ÿ™‚

20. YESYESYESYES we finally have some news YAY thank you

21. The video is fabulous. Justin is so down to earth and he’s definitely the kind of guy you’d expect to find in a high school.

I’m also so excited that there is so much ethnic variety in the movie. You have Justin, Christian, and of course, Gregory. It definitely adds a certain flavor to the film.

I can’t wait to see it on the silver screen.

๐Ÿ™‚

P.S. I like how when they gave the picture of the Twilight book cover, the arms holding the apple were extended the entire way. It was neat to see it in full. Although I’m sure that was photoshopped.

22. Justin was born in Garden Grove, CA! I was born there! And he’s a born and raised Californian! That’s awesome!

But the interviewer’s voice drove me crazy. It was so annoying! Haha, and I make fun of sites like “teenfaze.com”…but really; thanks for the interview!

And EEEKKKK! MIKE’S GOING TO BE ON THE RICHES! I love that show!

23. imhuntingforwitches says

Oh, and I don’t know if the Lexicon has posted up these pictures yet but just in case: this photographer has REALLY great quality pictures of the cast!

24. Video.

25. Bella_twilight says

awwwe! I love Eric!

26. hey guys there are pictures of this fancy resort or something on the twilight moms website were they might be shooting but they don’t know what scenes

27. imhuntingforwitches says

Okay I just looked through the recent archives and ALPHIE OR PEL you guys haven’t posted up the pictures from this site yet: http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/index.html

They’re SUCH GOOD QUALITY! And they have tons of pictures of Robert and Kristen as Edward and Bella! (ahem like the pictures people have been asking for!) Such as:

(Heh Jealous Edward here) http://amhphotography.typepad.com/photos/kalama/edward13.html

And awww to this:

YOU GUYS NEED TO POST UP THIS SITE! SO MANY BELLA/EDWARD PICTURES! OF GOOD QUALITY!

Okay, sorry, I’m done now.

28. to imhuntingforwitches:

i love you.

seriously.

those are DEFITINELY the best pictures i’ve seen yet!

thnx!!!!!!!!!!

29. jasper.is.HOT. =D says

to imhuntingforwitches and agreeing to jessica!:

OMG. yesss those photos are absolutely awesome, so close up and beautiful!!
    thankyou!!

i cant wait for the movie, its making me so anxioussss

30. Jaky,

The TMI’s made several clues already in their posts so far as to what scene might be filmed there..and then some. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. Bella_twilight says

OME! Okay, but I thought Prom was being held at the school?? hmm well I still can’t wait to see what else the TMs have fo us tomorrow!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

32. EMMETTandROSALIE says

loved these links and can’t wait for more pictures

33. if that location is not for prom, do you think it could be the Cullen’s home? the inside is kinda how i pictured it… the way it is all open. if not tho, it would make a beautiful prom scene. i cant wait to find out!

34. They confirmed that it was the prom ๐Ÿ˜€

hmm stephenie mentioned in the book that “In Phoenix, they held proms in hotel ballrooms. This dance was in the gym, of course” Maybe they wanted to end this whole movie with a grand finale. Lol! The place is quite fanciful (:

35. Aww, I love Justin’s smile!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ So cute!!! Interview was ehhh but oh well!!!

36. And wow, if those pictures are REALLY where the prom is being shot, that certainly isn’t a high school gym. But really beautiful still, I’d visit that place! Goodness I love living in Oregon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

37. Also, it kinda seems like maybe it could be the “Cullen” home….. Too fancy for prom? I read that on LiveJournal comment and I have to agree, seems more like the “Cullen” home than a prom location….. Hmm, idk….?

38. Yay! Finally, an interview! *watches*
    I still love how Mike signs his blog with Mike/Mike. He’s such a loon, I love it.

39. twilight_obsessed says

i knew it was the Prom!! and thank u, thank u, thank u i’mhuntingforwitches!! those pics r AWESOME!! *happy dance* i can’t wait for this movie!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

40. La tua Cantante says

I really like Justin Chon! He seems like he would be a real fun person to be around,but I wish they would have asked more questions about the Twilight film.
    and in that picture of the Reataurant…the outside one with the fountain and the flowers around it, I can just picture Edward and Bella sitting there in there Prom clothes talking,enjoying themselves,looking up at the sky and stars, like in the last part of the book Twilight where it ends with him leaning forward to put his lips on her neck! Of course I seriously doubt that the movie might end this way but thats just what i started picturing when i saw that picture!!!!!!!!!

41. ohmy GOODNESS
    Okay, so thank you SO much imhuntingforwitches..i nearly FAINTED
    okay so now i think we all understand that kristen is SOOO beautiful
    and um, im gonna make sweet sweet love to robert pattinson
    and that..this is gonna be an INCREDIBLE movie
    only downside is that nikki reed’s wig isn’t too..*ahem*..believable?
    but AHHHHHHHHH
    does anybody here live in newmarket? cuz at the silvercity, im gonna scream out LEXICON TWI-HARDS! and im expecting people to respond
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    GAHHH prom is gonna be B.E.A.UTIFUL!

42. TwilightFreak says

I’m having a really hard time getting on to the second link. But Michael Wech is so haaaaaaaaaaaaaawt..*Faint* Then again Robert is pretty hot too. But not as hot as Michael.

43. mrs.cullen says

Robert is soooo HOOOTTT!

44. mrs.cullen says

i can’t wait for the movie to come out in theaters! It is gonna RULE THE WORLD!

45. mrs.cullen says

TwilightFreak, how COULD u think that Michael is hotter than Robert? He’s the hottest guy in da world!

46. Ah so cool. Seeing that video made me realize that Justin’s pretty hot, lol. I’m pretty sure he was, but the whole “I never die” thing was sarcasm, right? Being in his own world is true though, hehe.

I’m pretty sure the Inn is where the prom is being held. It was hinted at because one of the TM Insiders said something like “think of the most dressy scene in the book”, so i’m 99.9% sure it’ll be the prom (there were a few other obvious hints too)

47. i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want the movie to be in theaters already. i want the book too

48. l)

49. I luv twilight. ๐Ÿ™‚

50. michael welch is CUUTE!