Easier Navigation

We just revamped the movie information again, and we will be jazzing up the content over the next couple of weeks.  If you look at the right side bar, there is now a separate Twilight on Film category with easy access links below it.

Hopefully, we will have another interview for you shortly. We are just waiting on a return email. A couple of others are slated in the not too distant future.

Comments

1. don’t tease us like that with promised interviews! i can’t wait ๐Ÿ™‚

2. futuremrscullen says

YAY! I love this website and everything it does….thanks Twilight Lexicon staff!!!

We

3. EEEEP!!!
    More interviews thats what I like to hear…….

4. xoxgoodbye says

Gasp! I wonder who it is!?
    Is it Ashley?
    Is it Kristen?
    Is it Robert?!!!

5. I think it will be robert egh idk just a hunch
    bc since he won some contest on some website
    they said they were going to interview him(:

6. i hole hope hope that its an interview with robert!!if it is i will FREAK..and itsll also be good if its one from kristen but nothing beats one with rob!i guess ill be up all night waiting for you to get tthat email as well.. ๐Ÿ˜€

7. the cast is missing jacob, renee, and tyler

8. I hope it’ll be Robert or Kristen! I’m so excited for it! I wonder if it’ll be someone whom we haven’t heard a lot about, for example Billy Burke or Elizabeth Reaser?

9. OMG!!! Please let it be Robert!!!

10. Umm
    for the cast thing, hasn’t jacob, renee and tyler been cast?

11. thank you guys. :):) only the best website ever.

12. ROBERT PLEASE INTERVIEW IM DYING TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS =)

13. Mo Gan :] says

eeeee! ๐Ÿ˜€
    you guys are way to good to us.
    :DDD
    thank you thank you thank you!!!!

14. As always, thank you, Pel, Alphie, et al, for all your work and effort in running the Lex and putting all this together! It sincerely makes my day to get all the news! My entire office waits on tenterhooks for every last tidbit, and thanks to your fast and thorough (and reliable!) news bits, I’ve become the go-to person among my friends regarding book and movie updates. (You guys make me look good!)

Looking forward to the next interviews! I’m most excited to hear from Jackson, Kellan, Nikki, and Elizabeth, because I feel like I don’t know them at all yet. And Cam and Christian and Gregory. (And.. we actually haven’t heard from Robert, have we?? Wow.. Of course we could use some official word from him!)

Anyway, THANK YOU and we really appreciate you!

15. twilightfan says

gahhh im so excited!!! i hope its robert but either i’ll be thankful for anything….hmm by the way how soon is “shortly”?

16. EMMETTandROSALIE says

is there a page for all the pics we have been seeing? the promotional and the not-so-promotional? behind the scenes type?

17. tuttifruiti says

OMG!!!!!!!! i am goin to D-I-E if its an interview with Rob!!!! he is the #1 person i hav been waiting 2 hear from!!!!!! the suspence it litterally killing me!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

and can sum1 plzplzplz give me a link to the lion and the lamb site thing that supposedly has sum pretty awsm pics that no1 else has????? i see people tlking about them all the time but i cant find the stupid site!!!!!

i dnt think any1 realizes that i am compleatly dependent on these pics 2 make it through the whole day withought screaming!!!! and of corse….i have 2 hav sum1 2 gush over rob with 4 atleast 5min a day in order 2 function properly….i know…im pathetic ๐Ÿ™ but seriouly, dnt we all?? or am i totally out of my head?? no, im pretty sure we all do ๐Ÿ™‚

18. You guys are great. You completely spoil us too much, but we enjoy it. Thank you. Oh, I sent a e-mail, but I am not sure if you haven’t had time to read it or what-not but I wanted to try to spread the word about this petition site for Supporting Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen I made a few video’s about it on YouTube, my screen name is TheMiraclePlay… but here is an easier way to get to it: LINK; Support Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen. I think it is a neat idea, and if you support him you should let him know. [=

19. New interview! I can’t wait to see who it is! Rob would be amazing, but anyone else is great, too! It’s still an interview and I’m still spazzing so… ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks for the easier access to the movie stuff! I would be completely lost without the Twilightlex. You’re too good to us ๐Ÿ˜€

20. I hope you get an interview with Robert too!
    I think he will do an awesome job playing Edward.

21. We haven’t heard from Robert or jackson, i would love for there to be an interview with them!

22. Thanks so much you guys, interviews with the cast are fun to read and respond to!

–Alice

23. Don’t want to mislead anyone. The next one up is not Robert.

24. Thanks for your constant tweaking to make the site easier for us to use! ๐Ÿ˜‰

25. WELL..It sure would have been a good time to get an interview from Rob since he wasn’t on set for a day or so since They filmed the days that Edward wasn’t supposed to be there when he took off after that first school day when he met Bella…but lets not get our hopes up..we will hopefully here from Rob soon enough!!! We still havn’y had interviews from Jacob,Renee and Tyler(the characters) AND WE STILL HAVN’Y HEARD WHO IS PLAYING BILLY…DOESN’T ANYONE CARE THAT WE HAVN’T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT BILLY BLACK? I sure am curious.

Actually Billy is being played by Billy Burke.

Pel~

26. Tuttifruiti
    Here it is I think..I hope it works.
    Oh yea…and we still havnt heard from Jackson either..
    cant wait to hear from whoever will be interviewed next!!!

27. Pel
    Wait…Billy Burke is playing Charlie(Bellas father)
    Who is playing Billy Black?(JACOBS FATHER)anyone know yet?

28. Thanks for all of your hard work =]!

Up there Pel said that Billy is being played by Billy Burke .. but isn’t Charlie Swan being played by Billy Burke ?

29. If anyone said Billy Burke was playing Billy, it was just a slip-up. He is indeed playing Charlie. : )

30. Twilighter says

Yes, Billy Burke is playing Charlie. I don’t think anyone’s been announced for Billy Black. I can’t wait for this new interview…how soon will we expect it? Today? Tommorrow?

๐Ÿ™‚ Anyway, can’t wait for it, whoever is getting interviewed. Though I do wish we could get some interviews from people we haven’t heard from yet, it’d be interesting to know thier opinions on the film and such!

– Twilighter/ Twi-hard

31. Finally a damn interview!!!

I really want Robert to be interviewed, but I doubt it would be him. I’m kinda hoping it would be Jackson/Jasper!!! I absolutely love him!!

32. yay I love interviews ๐Ÿ˜€

psht idc if it’s a freakin extra! just so long as it’s an interview! xD

33. yeah, I also wish to hear from Robert…from looking at the set photos, he seems so silly and cute in person ๐Ÿ™‚

34. EdwArdlOvEr! says

hope its robert!!!!!
    xD

35. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be Robert or Kristena PLEASE PLEASE

36. aahh its not going to be Robert how sad. Well maybe it can be Kristen

37. mademoiselle.cullen says

ufffffffffff i hope is ROBEERT!

38. An interview with Robert would be sooooooooooooo nice!!!!!!
    I would love for him to be next, but I also would like to see an interview with Catherine Hardwicke (the director). It would be niece to know a little bit about what goes through her mind, what her ideas are for the movie and her visions of Edward and Bella.
    ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

39. I agree wholeheartedly with Nathy.

I want to know what Catherine Hardwicke is thinking, and what’s being planned and such. (More importantly, I’d like to know if they’re changing anything else major like the whole running on tree tops thing. Yes, I consider that major. Even as an adaptation, that’s completely ridiculous.)

40. Okay,
    So I have heard A LOT about the whole running on tree tops thing. I am actually really excited to see it. I happened upon some side scripts for the movie, and if they are the real deal, that scene will be awesome.

41. Andrea Leigh says

WHAT ABOUT TAYLOR LAUTNER!! DID EVERYONE FORGET HIM ?!

42. I want to know what Bellas Lullaby will be!
    I like..” River flows in you” by Yiruma That is Perfect!

43. i agree with you, sirena r. that song is my absolute favorite!!!!!

44. Thank you Twilight Lexicon,
    for all the time and effort you put into this site for us Fans!

On another note…I just thought about this…I wonder what kind of music will be put into the movie!!! I hope they really think about this and choose wisely,cause now that i think about it >.EVERYONE is going to want to buy the Soundtrack to the movie!!!!!!!!!! Am I Wrong? That’s another thing that is going to be IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone with..Everybody has such different taste…I think WE need to ALL be Open Minded about EVERYTHING they are doing! I believe they know what they are doing!!!! They already know how CRAZY most of us are about every little detail. I think we should have more Faith.

45. I heard that they aren’t going to put Bella’s Lullaby in the movie =(

46. 1luvedward says

Please let it be Robert!!!!
    (But I dont want to get my hopes up!! ๐Ÿ˜› !!!)

47. Hmmm..well if they decide to not put Bellas Lullaby into the movie I think that isn’t a very smart move…It would be a GREAT way that helps show Edwards affection and would also help Display incredibly how he feels towards Bella. Music Is one of the BEST ways to express how you feel. I would be so Curious to HEAR how Edward feels about Bella through his very own music. I REALLY REALLY HOPE they dont leave that out of the movie..it could really help the movie out.
    DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THE SAME?????? I hope so.

48. Andrea Leigh says

Sirena R;
    I agree totally. For Edward to depict his eternal love to Bella, it would be great to have the lullaby included in the movie. It would be a really important scene, and I’ll be a little disapointed if it isn’t in it. Hopefully the movie will really show how much Edward loves Bella, because in the book, it’s almost impossible how much they love each other, and if the movie doesn’t show that strong bond, it won’t be the same.

49. Thats what I’m saying…It would be a good way of expressing his love to her in the music…and PLUS I am DYING to see ROBERT play the piano and take on Edwards role in that particular part. I feel it is a VERY IMPORTANT part of the book too. PLEASE,PLEASE Don’t leave that part out of the movie,PLEASE…it was one of my favorite parts! PLUS…wouldn’t it be an important part in New Moon if they make it? Edward and Alices birthday gift…of course.
    SORRY IF I GOT OFF SUBJECT…BUT MY HEART is a little sad wondering if they are going leave this scene out..I guess we will see.
    Please,Catherine Hardwicke…don’t leave it out…It would be so wonderful to see.(wishing she could get this message)Hee-Hee

50. they HAVE to have the lullaby!!!!