Vote for Your Favorite Twilight Ship at Hypable!

NominationsTwilight1

Hypable is running a new form of their popular Battleships.  This time they are pitting our favorite couples from all of our favorite books.  The first round went to Potter and came out with Ron and Hermione as the winners.  Today, and today only, is dedicated to Twilight.  All you have to do is pick which ship in Twilight is the best one and vote for them.  They aren’t all cannon centric either!  Here are the ships vying for the vote:

Bella/Jacob

Bella/Edward

Jacob/Edward

Alice/Jasper

Rosalie/Emmett

Rosalie/Bella

Jacob/Renesmee

Emmett/Bella

Carlisle/Esme

Garrett/Kate

One ship from each book will go up against the other ships until the most popular ship is determined.  Vote for your favorite over at Hypable.

Comments

1. Dolores Nieto says:

Edward and Bella!

2. GO VOTE FOR BREAKING DAWN AT THE TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!
    Hey twilightlexicon! Please tell everyone about Breaking Dawn being nominated at the Teen choice awards. Lets vote for one last time. :)

3. Bella/ Edwads

4. HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY, TWILIGHT!!!!!!
    “I know the exact date that I began writing Twilight, because it was also the first day of swim lessons for my kids. So I can say with certainty that it all started on June 2, 2003.” – Stephenie Meyer

• Christina says:

I’m surprised they didn’t post anything! COOL! Thanks for letting us know! :)

• And thank you, thank you, thank you. It must feel like birthing a baby, at least it would to me, in your case several babies lol. We are so blessed you did. and yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWILIGHT!!!! wooohooo (and I am 54 yrs old and don’t feel one bit out of place loving these books and characters :)

• I’m so proud of this series. And yeah, it really feels like it’s your own child. I’m sitting here thinking ‘Aww, Twilight’s already ten? We should get it a birthday cake.” Ok, maybe that’s a little weird, but what can a proud mother do? I’m really surprised they didn’t post anything about this

• Ten? No way, time it does get away from us. I have to say, I was not well for awhile and was actually afraid at one point that I would not get to finish the series! I promise, lol my children thought I had lost my mind, but those books kept my mind off my pain and took me to Forks every night where I stopped concentrating on me and just flew thru the woods with the characters. They will always be special and beloved to me. I am some better now and have read these books over and over (besides the Potter series these are the only books I have ever read several times) and will do it again before all is said and done. Thanks Stephenie for sharing, from my heart.

5. Yipee! So glad to see a post, I voted and am sooooo glad your back. Feels like forever.!

6. Bella and Edward! <3

7. teamnessicob says:

JACOB AND NESSIE OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

8. bdpart2 says:

Jake and Nessie <3

9. 4evertwilighter says:

Renesmee and Jacob

10. twilover says:

renesm@y & j@c0b 0fc0urse!!!

11. RebeccaB. says:

What the hell? Rosalie and Bella? Emmett and Bella? Since I hate Jacob and Renesmee in general, dislike Bella/Edward, and don’t care for the others—I’m saying Carlisle/Esme.

12. Bella/Edward

13. Bella/Edward ele leido todos los libro y los leo una y otraves me gusta el romasce y el amor q se tienen los personajes