Forbes Lists Kristen, Rob, and Taylor as Best Actors for the Buck

Forbes always comes out with interesting lists!  Once again, they have a list of the best actors in Hollywood for the buck.  Here’s how they came up with the list:

We looked at the last three films each actor starred in over the last three years that opened in more than 2,000 theaters, calculating the return on investment for the studios who pay his (or her) salary. We didn’t count movies where the actor was in a supporting or large ensemble role and we didn’t count animated movies. The actors who score well on this list tend to have small paydays and star in highly profitable movies.

Topping the list was Natalie Portman with Kristen Stewart coming in at number two.  Studios make over $40 for ever $1 they spent on Kristen this last year.  Rob Pattenson came in at number four earning $31.70 for every $1 of his paycheck, and  Taylor Lautner came it at number six making $29.50 for every $1 paid.  Other celebs on the list include Daniel Radcliffe, Shia LaBeouf, and Bradley Cooper.

See the whole list at Forbes.

Comments

1. Michelle Lamont says:

I’m a little confused about the payment procedure. Can u please explain the system I more detail? I am a Payroll Manager & Bookkeeper and I am really interested in this process. Thank u. Michelle Lamont

2. Michelle Lamont says:

I just posted a comment but don’t see it. I was asking u to explain the payment process in more detail cuz I didn’t really understand. I’m a payroll manager and bookkeeper and I’m really interested in the process.

• Twilight_News says:

I’m not sure what you mean by a payment process. Read the whole article at Forbes for all the details on how they came up with the numbers. But payment process… I don’t know what you are asking.

3. Jill R Lawson says:

Interesting -does this include percentage of box office or just straight salary? Thanks.

• Michelle Lamont says:

Ok…I read the article & it makes a little more sense. However, aside from salary, do the actors lso get a percentage of what the movies gross? The three actors received 25 mil each for the last two movies in Twi. Was that 25 mil per movie or 25 mil for both movies? What did they get paid for the other 3 movies?

4. Michelle Lamont says:

What Jill Lawson asked is pretty much what I meant by the payment process. What monies paid to the actors and how much were they paid? The actual figures and so forth.