15 New Breaking Dawn Part 2 stills

Check them out. Which is your favorite?

Comments

1. OMG! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. They all look perfect! :)

3. Oh I can’t choose a favorite. The cottage looks just beautiful though, and I love Charlie and Renesmee.

I can’t wait.

4. rosedahlia says:

Edward and Bella’s cottage is absolutely amazing! All the pictures are. Can’t wait!

5. There’s no way I can pick just one!! Love ‘em all!!
    I’m a sucker for a daddy and his daughter showing their feelings , so I love the one with Charlie and Bella hugging. Also, Charlie and Renesmee.
    Love the cottage!!
    Bella and Edward in the massive closet…..love!!
    Edward and Bella hunting! Yay!!
    Arm wrestling with Emmet! Can’t wait!!

See, there’s NO. WAY. :-)

6. Ooh, the cottage!

Ooh, the closet!

That’s a great look from Charlie–like, “um, what am I hugging here…?”

7. Cottage looks bigger than imagined from book, but very beautiful. Love the Bella/Charlie and Charlie/Nessie ones. Next would be the Bella/Edward ones. Nice ones of Alice/Jasper and Emmett/Rosalie…missing Carlisle/Esme one.

8. The cottage pictures, Edward and Bella, and Bella and charlie hugging are my favorite!! Ahhh screaming in class, this isn’t good… Ahhhh!! 44 more days!!

9. Beautiful! All of them!

10. All of the above!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo excited!!!

11. I love them all, but especially the one of Edward and Bella snuggling.

12. IsaMarie Swan says:

Oh God my heart…these are more than I had hoped for. It’s going to worth the pain and agony. It’s masochism…in a good way. It’s pain I’ll be welcoming with open arms <3<3<3

13. VOLTURI AGH!

• At least Marcus doesn’t look like he’s wearing a black shroud like usual. Jamie Campbell Bower, however, looks like he was caught in a rather-shall we say-awkward pose?

Love the rest of the stills! Cottage: wow! Closet: le sigh Esme: You go girl!

• Aro probably forced him to dress upward. Because of his apathetic attitude, I can see him losing interest in such things as fashion. Caius…yeah, he does look like he just finished speaking, maybe. I’m so excited, I’m sitting here writhing in my seat! Go Aro! :D

14. the cottage is wonderful…but I like them all…I can’t wait for the movie…yay!

15. I love all of them! Kinda gives me goosebumps looking at them. CAN’T WAIT! ?

16. smitten_by_twilight says:

Pick ONE?!? How bout top 5?

17. The cabin is beautiful, but I love the pic of Charlie and Bella. So ready for the movie but it’s bittersweet- I love going to the midnight shows with my daughter. Feels like when i saw the last Harry Potter movie’ it will all be over :-(

18. Esme is too large….she should not look like she is in grade school. More like pre school. Granted she is spot on look wise but too old for part.

19. Fiona Cullen says:

I love the one of Edward and Bella together at fireplace. The cottage is almost exactly how I imagined it! The stills look so perfect.

20. radiowidow says:

Thank you for the pix fix to tide us over until November! I love pic 2 of Mama Bear Esme! We Mama Bears will do whatever it takes to protect our families!

21. The arm wrestle XD

22. I love them all, but the cottage..yum!

23. I absolutely adore the pics of Charlie/Bella and Charlie/Renesmee.

24. where is # 15? i only count 14.. please help me to count :)

25. TwilightRocks!!!! says:

Finally! Jasper’s hair doesnt look like crap this time!

26. OOOOHHHHHH :-**** I LOVE THEM!!! :-D

27. Jill Lawson says:

The only one I like is the one showing Jacob.

28. Ashcullen says:

Wow love the pic can’t wait

29. OH GOSH !!!!! I love them all. Looking at the pictures makes me soooooo excited for the movie. I am so
    anxious I have tears and goosebumps. CANNOT WAIT ………

30. On Bella’s photo where she’s looking at her hand after waking up from her transformation, look at her hand, i think there’s going to be some special effect because her hand alone is kind of blurry in the picture…maybe sparkling as it should be in sunlight or fast movement?? what do you guys think?

31. I have my top three cuz I can’t decide. 1. Jacob and Bella 2. Bella and Charlie 3. Bella and Edward in the closet…because I’m pretty sure that scene is going to be hilarious :)

32. Hands down, the Cottage (so want it) and of course Charlie & Ness. But one thing, I noticed they finally dressed Bella awesome, cause technically they need to change her somewhat, she is suppose to be gorgeously different. Clothes will make that happen, I know when she went to that lawyer she was dressed up too, I hope they do that alot.These pictures made me so excited, TY for sharing…

33. The Cottage, it looks amazing. Production crew and set designers did an amazing job

34. you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick.
    Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a excellent activity in this topic!

35. I am loving the arm wresting…Bella hugging with Charlie…the cottage and the one with the closet…and the one with Charlie holding up Renesmee but they all look good…I can’t WAIT.

36. Charlie holding Renesmee has to be my favorite, but I like the picture of the cottage also.

37. OMG the cottage!!!!!!!! :D

1. [...] TwilightLexicon var partnership_width = 300; var partnership_height = 250; var partnership_mtype = [...]