Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer Release Time and Wish List

We were given the heads up from Summit that the trailer for Breaking Dawn Part 2 will debut on Yahoo tomorrow morning at 5 am PT.  That’s 8 am for you on the east coast who are too excited to do the math.  We will have it posted here as soon as it goes live.

MTV is running a wish list for the trailer.  They want to see Renesmee, Vampire Bella, and the new vampires.  We decided to take their list of hopefuls and see which one our readers are most hoping to see.  Vote below, and if we left something off the list, let us know in the comments.

Comments

1. None of the above. I just want cute family moments with Bella, Edward, and Renesmee.

2. Caitlyn says:

Or Bella gettin mad at Jacob !!

3. One: that pic that reminds me of a poster for Vampire Diaries.

Two: Emphasis on Edward/Bella/Renesmee and final battle is what I would like the best, with little to mention of Jacob or Jacob/Renesmee and imprint unless it also features Bella charging at Jacob.

4. michelle says:

Actually, I wanna see them gathering the rest of the vamps around the world and how they show their powers. Cuool!!

5. NO. I will be in SCHOOL taking FINALS. GAH. WHY 8:00 for the East Coast?!

6. Jennifer says:

How about Renesmee’s power?

7. Jennifer says:

Oh, and….I love that picture!!!

8. Hoping for Vladimir and Stefan.

9. Rockstar9009 says:

If it’s 5 am pacific time that would make it 2 am eastern time right? Eastern time is three hours ahead not behind.

10. I would love some funny Charlie! Like a snippet of his reaction to Jacob shifting in front of him or something.

11. Faye massenroe says:

I would love to see Bella meeting Renessme for the first time

12. Will the trailer that is releasing tomorrow be the last trailer to be shown before the movie comes out??

13. Elizabeth (EverythingRemindsMeOfTwilight) says:

I can’t make up my mind. :-)

14. I don’t want to see any of those. I want to see some Edward and Bella loving, and Renesmee with them.

15. I’d like to see Alice & Jasper scenes ? And of course Renesmee (:

16. When does trailer coming up in Europe ??