Win Gold Passes to the Official Twilight Convention in Kansas City

We are giving away two Gold Pass tickets to Creation Entertainment’s Official Twilight Convention in Kansas City. See below what the Gold Pass entails:

1) You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events both days. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have star appearances, Q&A, contests, videos, special events, & more.

2) FREE in-person autographs from TWILIGHT celebrities in attendance: BOOBOO STEWART, ALEX MERAZ, DANIEL CUDMORE, JULIA JONES and CHASKE SPENCER. You get ONE autograph per celebrity, and have the option to purchase more if offered for individual sale. This benefit is worth a large part of your entire package, IN FACT if bought separately it would cost $100 so you know “going Gold” is a great deal.

3) FREE ADMISSION to The CULLEN WEDDING RECEPTION Saturday Night… Celebrities (Booboo, Alex, Daniel, Christian and Chaske), music, costumes, dancing, a DJ, surprises, centerpieces, a cash bar and non-stop partying! Prizes for the best dressed and best dancer as well as to the person who brings the very best Twilight Themed Centerpiece. Always a super-cool highlight of the weekend: come dressed to kill! There’s even a dance contest and best dressed competition with prizes!

4) YOU ARE FIRST to get autographs for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM. We go row by row, you are in the first rows: you get the idea!

5) GOLD PRE-REGISTRATION: you get to register FIRST during a special pre-registration block of time. While not a necessity, just a benefit, you can get your credentials early and you are set!

6) SPECIAL CODED WRISTBANDS: once you get your GOLD coded wristband this allows you immediate entrance for the entire three days so you don’t have to wait again.

Just tell us in the comments what you are looking forward to the most in Breaking dawn Part 2 and we’ll pick a random winner on Monday at 11:00pm Eastern

Comments

1. Fiona Cullen says:

I am looking forward to Bella being gifted the cottage, and her and Edward laying in bed being the same temperature. :’)

2. Tricia Vet says:

The final “battle”!

3. I really cannot wait for Bella and Emmet’s arm wrestling match. That is going to be hysterical.

WINNER

4. Nell Weidenhamer says:

I am greatly looking forward to seeing how Bella looks as a vampire, and how she reacts on-screen when she finds out that Jacob imprinted on Nessie. I am also very intrigued as to how the movie will show her mind shield. I can’t wait for all of the Jacob/Renesmee momwnts, and at the end, when Bella finally lets Edward past her shield. :)

5. Melissa says:

I’m looking forward to seeing Bella as a vampire!

6. Sandra says:

There are so many things I can’t wait to see, but what I am looking forward to most is the end, and how they wrap it all up. I hope Bill Condon does another flashback sequence (as he did in the end of Part 1 but longer) where we see some of the great flashbacks through all the movies, hopefully in conjunction with Edward reading Bella’s mind.

7. What I am looking forward to most in Breaking Dawn part 2 is getting to see Bella finally become a vampire and developing a relationship with her daughter.

8. Tammy Votrain says:

I can’t wait until Bella’s first hunt:)

9. Elizabeth Brumbelow says:

I am looking forward to seeing Bella as a vampire. It’s going to be so much fun to see her self confident. Especially when she arm wrestles Emmett.

10. I’m really looking forward to see Jacob and Nessie together and I can’t wait to Seth and Leah in action I think it will be really cool seeing them help Jacob protect Nessie against the voultri . It will be interesting seeing all the new vampires from different countries. and I think it will be funny seeing Bella arm wrestle Emmet. I want see how Bella works her shield. I want to see the wolves in action too. I can’t wait to see Jacob phase in front of charlie. I want to see how Bella goes after Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee.

11. Kylie Kauffman says:

I am most excited to see Bella be a full fledged vampire and the almost fight between the volturi and the other clans

12. What is there not to look forward to?!?!?

13. PixieWings36 says:

I am definitely looking forward to the first hunt, the arm wrestling scene… and the first night in the cottage. lol

14. I can’t wait to see Bella in action as a vampire!

15. I am looking forward the most to seeing all of the different covens and the fight training

16. Crystal Gregory says:

I am looking forward to the arm wrestling scene between Emmett and Bella!!

17. Ashlea burns says:

Am looking forward to seeing Bella as a fantastic vamp….

18. Danielle Pool says:

Everything….from Bella being a Vampire, to Emmett and Bella arm westling, oenesmee and jacob.. and tons more. I just love everything about twilight….al the books and movies! So cant wait for breaking dawn part 2.

19. Renee Shubert says:

I’m looking forward to seeing vampire bella!

20. I want to see Edward as a father…

21. Looking forward to Edward and Bella’s interaction now that she’s a vampire and they’re the same “temperature” (oo-la-la)

22. I’m looking forward to the stand off against the volturi, the bond between jacob and nessie, and bella’s fight with jacob when she finds out that he calls renesmee nessie

23. Becky D says:

I CANNOT wait to see Edward and Bella be happy for once. Might be fleeting, but I look forward to the love and contentment they bathe in before Renesmee is discovered!!

24. Kris S says:

What am I not looking forward to! For starters: Bella as a vampire (of course), Renessme, vampires-vampires-vampires, sweet cottage, J. Jenks (poor guy), Charlie seeing Bella and Renessme for the first time, hot vampire loviin!!, Bella’s shield, down with the Volturi, and Happily Ever After!

25. linda barnes says:

im looking forward to seeing the confrontation with the volturi and bellas “power” and also to see all the new covens and charlie with renesmee….

26. Ronda Kelley says:

I am very excited to see “Vampire” Bella, and how she & Edward interact with each other now that he doesn’t have to hold back! :)

27. Dee Atkinson says:

I am looking forward to the entire movie!! It will be the best yet.

28. sharee greene says:

When I read breaking dawn the final show down between the Volturi and the Cullen’s/Wolf pack was the one part of the book I need to see visually to truly understand how this went down. The description in the book left me truly anticipating what this would look like on screen. This scene should be epic- picture Bella who we have never seen as part of the actual battle being the hero of it all.