Edward and Bella Wedding Themed Barbie and Ken Dolls

Summit just let us know that “Starting in February, special edition Barbie dolls, featuring Bella & Edward on their wedding day, will be available on BarbieCollector.com at $29.95 each”

Comments

1. The dress actually looks amazing On The Doll!! On Bella no so much…

• haha the dolls look great though:)

• @twihardaddy says:

I’m a guy and want these. Is that wrong? Purely for collectors purposes. I mean for my daughter who’s two… Ummm yea. Is that wrong lol? Anyone

• Definitely not wrong at all! I think that’s cool. These are awesome collector’s items; I will be grabbing a pair for sure! And it’s not like your going to sit on the floor of your living room & play with them right? Now that’d be weird…………LOL!

• I wish my dad was like that! You are probably the coolest dad ever. :)

• Christina says:

Awwww K-Stew looked gorgeous in the dress! You didn’t think so? :/

• Neat, I am still one to ask for bridesmaid barbie set, Renesmee Barbie at my design, give Jacob clothes, hello Rosalie Bridesmaid Barbie, we need that awesome comicon yum junk or you’re nothing!

2. I’m gonna want these! But I’m kind of bummed they haven’t released any of the other Cullens. I have Bella, Edward & Alice and was hoping to eventually complete the family.

• I agree! I have been a Barbie collector my whole life and I have all the Twilight Barbies. I would also like to see more Cullens!

3. I used to collect Barbie dolls, the fancy, expensive ones…and the Bridal Bella is stunning!! I might have to buy this one! Hehe! Ken, not so much, looks creepy. =\

4. great… something else I have to save up for… :)

5. Faith Disch says:

o my gosh i need these dolls they are to die for <3

6. Christina says:

I don’t know about these dolls you guys, did you see the two that sold on Ebay for over 2K each? http://www.twilightsickness.com/apps/blog/show/10433163
    After seeing how gorgeous and realistic those were these look like poorly manufactured knock offs… :/

• those are amazing but for 2k each you would think they would come with the wedding clothes!

• I agree Tammy. I want them so bad! Too bad they were one of a kind and cost as much as a used vehicle. :/ Apparently the artist just repainted the faces of the New Moon dolls. I wish I was an artist!

7. Nice :-)

8. omg i want these arghhh im 13 and need these.! x

9. yey it is wonderful

10. Fiona Cullen says:

Aww, they are beautiful! I just wish Edward’s neck was a little longer on the doll.

11. Darlene Williams says:

I think these dolls are great! Can’t wait to get them (I’m a Twi-Hard Grandma!)

12. CullenCoven says:

My God those look horrible

13. GloriaEvans says:

I cant believe that someone thinks the doll looks better in the dress than Bella! What movie were they watching. Bella was sooo beautiful in her dress. I dont like the dolls. The Edward doll is really really bad. Why cant these people ever get anything right. Once again the faithful fans get screwed around because of pure greed.

• I think the reason why they don’t look exactly like the actors is because Mattel probably didn’t buy the rights to use the likeness of Rob,Taylor & Kristen. I have collected action figures from other movies & some of those figures look like the actors & some don’t.

14. These dolls are available at Target stores.I got mine today.I would think that Meijers,Walmart & Toy R Us will also carry them.The Bella doll is the best.The dress is awesome.The Edward doll doesn’t look like Rob.

15. i m 20 years old n love to cillect barbies. i m not a twilight fan but cannot myself from buying any good barbie released in the market. i already tiik bella doll n she is beautiful