Happy Birthday Laura!

If you enjoy the Lexicon and look forward to the news every day, then you should take a moment to wish Laura a very happy birthday!  She has gone through more Google alerts than anyone can count just to find legitimate and interesting stories for the site.  If you didn’t know, Laura and I met because of our mutual love for Remus Lupin.  She only read Twilight after I begged and begged her to and she was too sick and off work with nothing better to do!  Now here we are almost six years later and she’s the one who looks for the best Twilight news every morning!  So have a great birthday, Laura!  And if you have a twitter account, you’ll want to tweet out a happy birthday to @Laura_BC since Laura is the twitter queen around here!

Many thanks to OpenHome for the birthday card!

Comments

1. Happy birthday! I love this website :) & guess what it’s my birthday too! I turned 18!!

2. Jennifer Hamlin says:

Happy Birthday Laura! Thank you all you do for the fandom!

3. Kathy Hanson says:

Happiest Birthday Ever to you. You are appreciated and loved by many! :)

4. Happy birthday, Laura. Thanks for all that you’ve done for the Lexicon!

5. Happy birthday, Laura! Best wishes!

6. VolturiGirl says:

Happy Birthday!

7. Patty Carlie Presley says:

Happy Birthday, Laura!! I hope you have an awesome day! Thanks for all the awesome stuff you find for fans, totally saves TONS of time!!

8. Happy Birthday Laura! Thanks for all your hard work, us Twihards really appriciate you.

9. Happy Birthday, Laura, and thanks for all you do!! :)

10. somethingblue says:

Laura – I’ve seen you blush from Kellan’s glowing compliment and laugh from an unnamed (he who shall not be named) actor’s leer. It has been a wild and wonderful ride! Thank you for letting me be a part of that and I hope you are treated like the queen you are on your very special day. Happy Birthday!

Shelley

11. Happy Birthday Laura! The Lexicon has become a necessary part of my day. Thanks so much.

12. Happy Birthday to you, Laura – Thank you for all you do, and wishing you all the best in the upcoming year!

13. Laura, you are the queen of all things twilight! We love you and I hope you had a fabulous day, you are one deserving lady. Happiest birthday to you!!!!!

14. Hope you had an awesome birthday for an awesome lady!

15. Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all you do!

16. Gay Bunnell says:

Happy Birthday Laura – you are the greatest – you work so hard on your columns and Lexicon. You are very appreciated. I hope you have a great day and have a Happy New year.