Breaking Dawn Soundtrack List Out

Hypable got their hands on a listing of who is included in the Breaking Dawn Soundtrack. Check out if your favorites are there. There  is both a regular and a deluxe edition.

See more on Hypable.

10 Northern Lights – By Cider Sky
11 Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) – By Iron & Wine
12 Requiem On Water – By Imperial Mammoth
13 Cold – By Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz
14 Llovera – By Mia Maestro
15 Love Death Birth – By Carter Burwell

Notably Mia Maestro who plays Carmen is listed with a song called Llovera which means “It will rain”. Muse is not on the listing.  The Noisettes (whose music was heard underscoring a clip at Comic Con) have a 2011 version of Sister Rosetta.

Also we are helping out with an article on the music history with the Twilight Saga. Please give your opinion.

Comments

1. I can’t wait to hear it

2. I hate that Muse isn’t on there. :(

• Klarisa Childers says:

Exactly what I was thinking. They’ve been on all of them?! Why stop at the last stinkin’ one?!

• Actually they aren’t in the soundtrack because they didn’t want to. I read that the singer said he didn’t like twlight and he even haven’t seen the other 2(we are talking about New Moon and Eclipse). That they only agree to do it ‘cuz they needed a way to get on the US market, and be part of this saga could help them to have more fans in America.

And to prove it: some Matt quote.

“Yeah, i’ll admit, i hate twilight too. They
        told me it wa gonna be a movie about vampires, and I was like « Fuck yeah, we’re in a horror movie with this shitty pop song I wrote ! ». Then i found out it’s not a horror movie it’s some stupid fucking romance novel shit with a creepy stalker. And they play baseball to our song, what the hell ?”

Literally he said that they used the twilight fame to try to be famous in this continent =/.

3. OMG WHY ISNT MUSE ON IT OMG IM GONNA CRY

4. The most important song of all was omitted…Blue October’s “My Never”. What a travesty!

5. Nice to see Carter Burwell back. It is weird to not see Muse. Some members of the band had been grousing about their association with Twilight, so maybe that’s why.

• I agree soooo much….I LOVE Carter Burwell and I have been waiting to have him back and missed him in the movies deeply!!

I agree, some Muse members have said some pretty awful things and I would bet that is why

6. OMG I AM BEYOND WORDS HAPPY THAT Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) IS IN THIS MOVIE…OMG OMG…PERFECT SONG CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE ALREADY! :)

• I second that. I LOVE that song!!!!

• I cannot believe how happy I am to read that! I love the song from the first movie but hearing it again when they get married will make me cry, ugh lol. It’s a song I wasn’t expecting but boy does it work. Can’t wait hear/see it.

7. I guess I would rather have Muse NOT be on the album than to have a re-run of the poorly written Neutron Star Collision. I know that sounds mean, but I really do like Muse and I hold them to a pretty high standard. I recognize most of the names listed. They’re all “Twilight” types for the most part. Bruno Mars kind of sticks out like a sore thumb, but I’m excited to hear what he wrote since he is, IMO, very talented. Belle Brigade is kind of an interesting choice. They’re a bit country/rockish (not in a bad way).
    I am not familiar with Imperial Mammoth or Cider Sky.

8. OMG I’m SO Happy !!!
    Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version) –Iron & Wine
    Eclipse (All Yours) [Bonus Track] – By Kevin Teasel
    #ThankyouBillCondon
    @Summitent

9. PixieWings36 says:

I’m rather disappointed that there’s no Muse, Paramore, Robert Pattinson or Band of Horses on this list. That said… MOTHER OF GOD, FLIGHTLESS BIRD!!! lol I even thought to myself on many occasions, “It would be awesome if the danced to that at their wedding!” I never dreamed they actually would! Perfect! As for the rest, we’ll see I guess…

10. so glad they are keeping the prom song for the wedding dance!!. it makes it bella and edward’s song!!

11. I can not wait to hear it!! I am excited….
    but I am VERY bummed that there is no Muse, No Blue October, & no Rob Pattinson!

• I totally agree. Blue October, Muse and Rob should’ve at least be on the last soundtrack. Well we still have one more movie to go and hopefully there’s a new soundtrack and they will be included as the final goodbye.

12. I was overjoyed when I saw Christina Perri on list! Just for that reason I’m buying it.

13. Brittany Jackson says:

Muse complained about being called “the twilight band”. Completely ridiculous considering that its gotten them recognition and made them money. As I fan I do not want an artist on a soundtrack who doesn’t appreciate me. It will be greatl Can’t wait to buy it. Nov 8th I think?!

14. I’m so excited that they took a memorable song from the first movie and included it in the wedding!!!

Edward: So that’s what u dream about, becoming a monster?
    Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
    E: Forever?
    B: Yes.
    E: ……Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
    B: Yeah. For now.

I’m so giddy right now!!!!!

15. Why isn’t Muse on there?!?!?! And I wanted Blue October SO BAD! Ugh!

16. Kaya Harber says:

I can’t beleive no muse, but Carter Burrwel Song should be good

17. Kind of sad about Muse. They’ve been on every soundtrack. :( I don’t know any of the other artists except Christina Perri, who I like. This ought to be interesting.

18. Sort of wish they had put the Cullen’s on the cover as well as the wolf pack. I don’t think the wolves have a bigger role in this than the rest of Bella’s new family…
    Can’t wait to hear this soundtrack! Twilight is my favorite score and soundtrack so I was happy they put Carter Burwell back on music for the final.

19. As great as this soundtrack seems, the lack of Muse is beyond upsetting. I suppose there’s no hard and fast rule that they must be included, but it’s been a nice way to relate back to the books and Stephenie herself.

20. Okay, I take back when I said on a different entry.

Tracklist is meh.

I bitterly accept that Jacob is going to be on the cover b/c of the love he gets from the studio/SM/MR, but loose the wolves from the cover. The only link they have to the series at this point is through Jacob where as the Cullen’s become Bella’s family though her marriage to Edward. Like I said on the forum, I woulda preferred that it was just the sunrise rather then seeing the wolves on the cover.

21. twilightforevax says:

NO MUSE?

22. Since when does Lexicon report on unofficial information? The fact is that Hypable either broke Summit’s embargo or got the list through unofficial channels. Either way, Hypable acted unethically, and I would not expect Lexicon, the most trusted site for accurate Twilight information, to give validity to Hypable’s inappropriate action by re-posting it. Not cool, Lexicon. You’re so much better than that!

• Twilight_News says:

We link to items from deadline, variety, THR all the time when we think their items are credible as do a myriad of other sources like MTV, E! etc. We covered casting, directors, countless items this way. They get advance info from a variety of tips which could be anything from someone overhearing a conversation to a manager putting something out there, to someone throwing something out in the trash etc. Hypable’s staff has gotten advance info on Batman, Avengers and some other items earlier and they have proved to be correct.

We were not under embargo, nor to the best of my knowledge was any other Twilight site. We didn’t have this info in advance and were not asked to sit on it . That is what embargo it. There are at least three other items we have that we are under embargo on and have not broken those embargoes.

Until we saw it on Hypable, we had nothing. Once I saw that info I weighed it against Hypable’s previous credibility record and info I had from two other unrelated sources regarding soundtrack that played into verifying that this info seemed credible and ran the story. If another media outlet with a credibility record had run the story I also would have linked to it. There are other sites we don’t link to like US Weekly and Hollywood Life who’s info had consistently proven to not be accurate.

• Honestly, I’m kind of disappointed this was posted on the Lexicon since it was found on Hypable too. If the post read more like “OMG could this be true?!” I don’t think it would have been as disappointing but it came across as legit before it was official. It ended up being correct in the end but what if it wasn’t?

• As a public relations professional, I question hypable for releasing advanced information before the source, in this case Summit Entertainment, does. Summit had not released the track list yet so either hypable got it ahead of time through unofficial/unauthorized channels or went out ahead of Summit’s release time. In either case, it’s bad journalistic behavior. I give out advanced info all the time, but with it comes an embargo/release time for the information. If you didn’t have it officially through Summit at that point, I highly doubt Hypable did either.

Hypeable is not comparable to Variety, THR, E! and MTV. Although the Hypable site looks pretty, there’s a big difference between a “for fans, by fans” site that’s been around for a few months and these well established entertainment news sites that are covered by professional journalists, who usually operate under a code of ethics. . Hypable, by its own definition, is a fansite, and fansites are not what I’m use to seeing Twilight Lexicon use as ultimate news sources for breaking news/announcements. Twilightish, HisGoldenEyes, Twifans or BreakingDawnMovie.org are more appropriate to compare to Hypable – “for fans, by fans” sites. The best comparison to Hypable is Twilight Lexicon. If you had gotten a hold of the probable track list prior to Summit Entertainment officially releasing it, would you have posted it or would you have waited for Summit?

I don’t mean any malice. As I said in my first post, Lexicon is the most trusted site for accurate Twilight information and it’s a well deserved title. You rock and always have rocked! This is the first time I’ve ever had concern because it’s the first time I’ve ever questioned the integrity of the Lexicon’s source. Using a fansite as a breaking news source sets a precedence. I won’t stop reading, but it will give me pause when reading about major announcements here because I’ll have to consider the source, and I’ve never had to do that on the Lexicon before.

• Twilight_News says:

All I can say is the folks running Hypable have been at this for years on other sites, and have dealt with some very big studios. I saw the Hypable release figured it was out there early and put it up there. Now granted I didn’t see the format in which they got it if it had a release stamp on it. Perhaps I should have questioned that. But knowing the relationship they have with various studios I didn’t think they’d do anything to jeopardize their relationship being that TwiSource/Imprint is a wing of Hypable.

I saw it up when I had a break at work and figured it was out there. When written info like casting or event times has gotten out early Summit hasn’t had an issue vs. photos/vid which is copyrightable and usually someone’s exclusive. There have been so many times that Summit has released information and forgotten to tell the fansites or told us hours later, it didn’t seem that odd. I only realized it wasn’t everywhere when people were asking in Twitter.I honestly thought it was everywhere. Once I realized that it wasn’t I asked another Twilight site op about it who I snagged in chat and then the next moment I had a release from Summit. The whole thing was a fast 10-15 minute blur.

My question however is this, as I said Variety, Deadline Hollywood, THR etc. puts info like this out there all the time no doubt obtaining not via official release. We cover their info, and have for years. Is your issue that it came via Hypable or that it came early? Because because if we waited on official release on casting information alone on the first two movies would have been months after filming started.

EDITED TO ADD: I appreciate you expressing your concern in a logical manner. We may not agree, but I appreciate you taking your time to put your opinion out there and I am genuinely curious as to your take on paragraph 3. Sometimes tone doesn’t translate well online and I wasn’t sure that mine was coming across.

• Ahmed Tarek Saad says:

I am the one who gave the tip to Hypable. The tracklist leaked 10 hours early on BreakingDawnMovie.org.

23. I can’t wait to hear it, but I was hoping there was something from Robert Pattinson though..
    Do you know when it comes out in Norway?

24. I love the reprise of Flightless Bird tying everything together.

25. I kind of sad that Muse isn’t on this soundtrack. Let’s not rule them out for part 2 next year. I am pleased to know that The Noisettes “Sister Rosetta” that was heard during the Comic-Con clip,is indeed in the film. I know Muse had become the “house band” so to speak,because they’d been on the previous three soundtracks. I will have to give the others a chance and they all seem like interesting choices. Can’t wait to hear the soundtrack for myself to see which songs I like best.

26. Meh. I liked the Eclipse soundtrack lineup better. That said, I am looking forward to hearing the songs by The Joy Formidable, Hard-fi, and The Features, as well as the wedding version of “Flightless Bird, American Mouth”.

Are any of these songs already released, or are they all made originally for the soundtrack? (Besides The Noisettes)

It *is* weird not seeing Muse on the soundtrack, but to be honest, I really didn’t like their last contribution. It was probably my least favorite track. It’s also sort of disappointing not to see Blue October. With Meyer having more input this time with the film, I thought that they’d swing it for sure. I guess there’s always Part II, right?

27. I can’t wait to hear it. I’m surprised about Muse. I was also hoping that Blue October would get a shot. I’m SO excited that Flightless Bird is back. How cool! Wedding version? I think it will be so sweet to see Bella & Edward come full circle from them dancing at the dance together in Twilight to dancing to this at their wedding. Nice touch.

28. Glad to see at least one song from Twilight to make a re-appearance with Carter Burwell. And Muse will most likely appear on the next one.

29. Didn’t know about Muse badmouthing Twilight. IF that is true, then I’m glad they were left out. They should be thankful for the publicity. I wouldn’t even know who they were if it weren’t for Twilight, to be honest.

• Lynne Stringer says:

Same with me. I’ve become a huge fan of theirs as a result of hearing Supermassive Black Hole in the baseball scene.

30. So excited about flightless bird such a lovely link back to the original and seeing that Kristen picked that song originally for the prom scene it makes it even more special. Also I’m a huge Bruno Mars fan so can’t wait to hear that and the Christina Perri song!!

31. “Flightless Bird, American Mouth (Wedding Version)” ?!? Oh my gosh, SUCH a happy surprise. My favorite song from Twilight, I will cry if it’s played during the wedding. So perfect.

32. Really sad there’s no Muse or Robert Pattinson. :( Other than that I’ve never really heard of anyone else besides Bruno Mars. I just hope I enjoy the songs.

Btw what is the deal w/all the pics having the trio & the wolves? What about the Cullens? They have a much bigger part/role in BD & most of the time it’s set at the Cullens house.

33. I’m actually really surprised about Muse being excluded. Honestly the one thing that struck a chord (a good chord) with me was the “Wedding Version” of Flightless Bird, American Mouth. That’s just really sweet.

34. So excited to see Angus and Julia Stone!!

35. No MUSE! Grrrr…I’m freaking dissapppointed

36. Disappointed that there is no Rob, Muse, Paramore or Evanescence. Oh well will have to listen to it & then decide.

37. What?! No Muse? But instead we got stuck with Bruno Mars? Ugh. Besides the fact that there is no Muse, *insert fustrated sigh*, and the apperance of Bruno Mars, *insert disgusted sigh*, the soundtrack looks good. I like that Flightless Bird, American Mouth is back on it.

38. Gay Bunnell says:

I am so excited about Flightless Bird-American Mouth. I fell in love with it on the Twilight soundtrack. I said then if I get married I want it to be my song. I just loved it then. And so appropriate for their wedding. I also love the Twilight Soundtrack and am so glad that Carter Burwell is back on board. I hope they keep him for Breaking Dawn II as well. I miss that Rob isn’t on the track, I was pretty sure he taped something on piano, but maybe its for the next one? Can’t wait!

39. Perfect song choice for the wedding. So I guess there is a guarantee that the scene will be beautiful, breathless using Bella and Edward first dance song…

40. so dissappointed (like many others) MUSE isn’t on the soundtrack. Maybe production is saving them for part 2 ???? I can only hope. Was very much hoping evanessence was on the list also….but as always the press got my hopes up..that’s “f”d up

41. Twilight Nymph says:

It looks good but I’m so disappointed there’s no Muse or Blue October I mean they inspired Stephenie Meyer as well, not as much as Muse, but come on. I just hope they add them for part 2.

42. Fiona Cullen says:

Disappointed does not even begin to cover it with this track list. Who is their right mind would leave Muse out and replace them with Bruno Mars. I am so furious. Muse inspired so much of the writing of The Twilight Saga and they have been in every soundtrack until now.

Well besides that I am happy about them bringing back Iron & Wine with a wedding version of Flightless Bird, American Mouth. That’s a nice touch. And I am happy about Carter Burwell as well, great to see him back.

43. Although I’m disappointed Muse isn’t on there, I am MUCH more disappointed that Rob Pattinson isn’t. This is edward’s WEDDING movie… It would be so appropriate to have Rob sing. And he is so talented.

44. Lorrainebow says:

No Muse. No Blue October. How? :'(

45. Aaaaahhhhh…Angus and julia Stone…love them!!!!!

46. Angus and Julia Stone!!! Love, love, love!

47. sparklevamp says:

No. . . Muse. . .. Does not compute! OVERLOAD!

I love that Christina Perri is on there and FB,AM (Love that song so much it hurts! <3)

But come on!! NO MUSE WHAT THE HECK.

48. Cons:
    no muse, paramore, rob pattinson, or band of horses.
    Bruno Mars and Theophilous london- too hip hop for twilight

Pros:
    flightless bird, american mouth- when i saw this on the list, i cried i was so happy
    eclipse (all yours) I LOVE THIS SONG!
    CARTER BURWELL- he is my favorite!

maybe they are saving the best for BD part 2 and everyone’s favorites will be on it.
    maybe…
    i hope so…i really hope so.
    i miss muse!

49. Can hardly wait to hear the ST with FBAM. I hope 100 Monkeys, RPazz and Muse are on Par II!

50. i loooove it!! i love that iron and wine is there again! looove it!!

1. [...] for the film. When the Breaking Dawn soundtrack was announced and Muse was notably absent, fans let their opinions out!Paige said: As great as this soundtrack seems, the lack of Muse is beyond upsetting. I suppose [...]