Access Hollywood 15 Second Breaking Dawn Teaser

SO what do you think about the teaser? What are you expecting from the trailer?

Comments

1. Can’t wait to see the full trailer!

2. I can’t wait either and i loved the teaser EXCEPT for Carlisle’s hair!! What happened?!

• i thing that minus the slight reddish it tooks better than the previous ones… lot less as if he had a lot of hairspray holding it together…

3. At 0:02 Edward….. doesn’t look like Edward…. lol.

4. olympic coven says:

I know stuff got tweaked for continuity sake. The snippett looks like Carlisle and Emmett and two others against the wolves but some wolves are on the Cullen “side”.

5. I think it will be more about the baby, then the wedding/honeymoon

6. I loved so much!!!!!!Ican´t wait to see the full trailer!!!!!I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!

7. Joshua L. Roberts says:

The wolves are looking better and better… Nice… :)

8. jenny taylor says:

awsome

9. What is up with the hair and makeup? Carlisle’s hair looks horrible. It was fine in Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse but of course they had to try something new and make it look weird. The makeup makes them look weird alsol. They are so pale that it is obvious how much makeup they are wearing. Twilight did the best with that. At least in the first film they did not look ridiculously odd compared to the humans in Forks. It is way too obvious that they have makeup caked on.

10. TeamTaycobHeartsU says:

Good gosh, Carlisle’s hair…ugh….
    But Bella looks so bad when she’s knocked up, it’s good. Well done, Bill.

11. Lynne Stringer says:

Edward’s hair looks a bit strange in the latter half of the trailer. Don’t know what’s going on there. And they all look extra pale.

12. Blah blah blah it’s alllll about the baby.

I have a feeling I’m only going to like the first half of the book. You know, BEFORE all the baby drama.

• Dude, the honeymoon/wedding is only a small portion of the book/1st part. The baby is the central plot point. Why the hell is everyone commenting on the fact that the baby is stealing the spotlight? That’s how it is in the book. Sorry, but the honeymoon isn’t a huge part; it’s very small in comparison. If it was a huge part, there would be no need for 2 separate movies.

13. The teaser was fine but the bottom line is I just can’t wait to see the movie in November!!!!!

14. Awesome! They did a great job of making Kristen look ‘sick’. The fetus is killing her!

15. Whoa, I can’t believe how sickly Kristen looks! Despite the other problems everyone else has mentioned, they at least got one thing right…I can’t wait to see the rest of it! :)

16. I don’t like that they give us a teaser when we’re going to get the real trailer in just a few days. They might as well give us the trailer if any thing at all.

17. OHMYGODDD!!! That looked amazing!!!!! Can’t wait for Tuesday!!!!

18. What is up with C hair. The makeup is terrible.Edward looks a fright. Bella is the only one who looks right.

19. edwardsmylion says:

That was way too short! Can’t wait for November 18!

20. Carlisle’s hair looks AWFUL! But Alice’s looks 10x worse in my opinion. Ew! They are finally getting the pale right…but it’s too much too late.

At least Bella looks right. The first half where she’s holding her stomach, she sounds like she is excited, not scared. Again, in my opinion.

Wolves fight scene? I’m getting up and walking out of that theater. That will soooo screw things up. I get about the whole excitement factor, but that is not the way to go Bill.

21. Carlisle’s hair looks AWFUL! But Alice’s looks 10x worse in my opinion. Ew! They are finally getting the pale right…but it’s too much too late.

22. why is Rob’s hair so dark–it’s supposed to be bronze, not brown :( I wish they would keep everybody’s hair the same! Their vampires!!! Their hair isn’t supposed to grow or mysteriously change color!

23. So… What’s up with Carlisle’s hair? Looks terrible.