Breaking Dawn Calendar Preview

The folks over at TwiFans stumbled on this photo

Check out Twifans for full details

Comments

1. O calendário esta perfeito adorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii

2. Oh wow. Kristen and Rob are so gorgeous.

3. Ugh…Rob looks TERRIBLE in this. It almost doesn’t even look like him. Are we sure this is real?

• Agreed! When I first saw it I didn’t think it was real! And Jacob is just randomly there like wtf

4. this is horrible!!! i absolutely hate it! ugh :/

5. Lynne Stringer says:

Yeah, he’s just got shorter hair. I don’t mind it. It is real. I’ve already seen these shots on several sites.

6. Fiona Cullen says:

Ahh, this looks gorgeous! I see Edward in a tuxedo! <3

7. I know I’ll be in the minority, but I think it could’ve done with just Rob and Kristen on the cover.

• Lynne Stringer says:

Rebecca, Jacob is an important part of BD, especially part one, and, like it or not, he is a major character with a signficant following. He has a right to be there. I’m sure he will be there for BD 2 as well.

• Like I said, I knew I was in the minority when I posted that. I don’t care about Jacob or his following or his “importance” in BD part 1 or part 2, what I care about is the connection between Edward and Bella, and the importance of *their* relationship.

• Absolutely! I agree 100% with you, Rebecca…

• I also 100% agree. Jacob is completely unnecessary on the cover. And WHAT did they do to Rob’s hair? Ugh.

8. Oh My Goooooooooooooooooooooooddddd!!!!!
    I have to buy this greatest-calendar-ever right now!!!!!!!!

9. rhiannon says:

i like the picture. yes jacob is there. but bella is leaning on edward with her wedding ring in full view. to me that pic says “triangle over”

10. AliceKikiCullen says:

Cool but I dunno…I was hoping for like Clips from the movie not the single shots…oh well and Rob looks soooooo good in a tux!!! *evil fan girl giggle* though I must say…the hair is off…oh well lol

11. Rob looks terrible in this, kristen looks even more terrible and I hate the way summit portrays Jacob as unnecessary.
    They did in new moon, and now they’re doing it again-.-°°°

12. kay rowe says:

i so want that calender x it is a must have x

13. Twi-gurl says: