You Are Cordially Invited To Edward Cullen’s Birthday!

We will be celebrating all day long here and on our forums.  Be sure to drop in from time to time as you never know when someone might stop by to chat with everyone.  We hope to see you there!

Comments

1. kathy feroz says:

Thanks so much, hope to be there! Beautiful invitation but please fix cordially:) Thanks!

2. AliceKikiCullen says:

Yay!!!! But yeah, you got a small typo there lol :D Can’t wait!!!

3. I’ll be there!
    Hmm, what would a 110 year old vampire want for his birthday….
    A new car?
    A new island?
    or
    A new house, because the last one was destroyed because of ‘another b-day present’?
    LOL

4. Elizabeth (EverythingRemindsMeOfTwilight) says:

Oh, so neat! But, I’m gonna be out of town that day for my sister’s birthday. Hope you have fun and I don’t miss anything too cool! :-)

5. Cool, my b-day is the same day! Too bad we couldn’t spend it together. Only read 1 book in my 49 years until the twilight series, read 2 working on 3. This really should be a T.V. series. Could last for a very long time
    P.S
    Tell everyone I say hello, especially Ressemmee!!

6. thats my graduation day yay :D

7. CullenCoven says:

I actually have this day marked on my calendar!

8. For all of you who want to take it a little farther, on megamixx.ca radio, I’ll be broadcasting an interview with the Mitch Hansen Band at 8pm EST. If you are unfamiliar with MHB, all their music is Twilight inspired.
    DJ WildCat

9. I wonder who made the invite because they spelled cordially
    wrong :)

10. I wonder who made the invite because they spelled cordially
    wrong :)

11. Who could be the surprise quest?
    I wonder … ;)

12. radiowidow says:

Looking forward to this because like Bill, who posted above, I also have a June 20th b-day! I really enjoyed when I discovered that Stephenie Meyer wrote this as Edward’s birthday.

13. I am super excited for this day:)

14. JGroIsMyEdward says:

“I look at my…son. His strength, his goodness, the brightness that shines out of him…How could there not be more for one such as Edward?” – Carlisle (New Moon ch. 2 pg.37)

(Sorry if the topic is a bit inappropriate to celebrate his day of birth, but I just came across this quote and it really touched me, plus with Father’s Day coming up, too, Carlisle is just the perfect Father figure)

15. dandelion says:

happy birthday, Edward ~ you are awesome ~ you are 110…. yeah…but still awesome : )))))))

16. michaela says:

happy bday edward

17. i share edwards birthday with you with pleasure, wish i could share it with edward for real!

18. Happy Birthday Edward.. We share this day in common.. You turn 110 and I turn 42…