EW: Exclusive Look at Bella’s Wedding Dress From the Official Twilight Saga Guide

EW has a sneak peak and an exclusive photo!(For the full photo reveal see EW)

“EW has not one but two exclusive images from Stephenie Meyer’s new book, The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, which goes on sale April 12: Bella as a vampire and Bella in her wedding dress. A nice walk-up to the first Breaking Dawn film, no? I didn’t expect to like the first Twilight graphic novel as much as I did, and these illustrations are by that book’s illustrator, Young Kim, who did such a great job bringing Meyer’s characters to life.

What do you think? Is this how you visualize Bella in the upcoming film?”

So who is excited for The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide?

Comments

1. Faith Galleon says:

COOL B-)

2. Faith Galleon says:

oh. I AM! I’M EXCITED! :D IM SUUPER EXCITED! :DD

3. My Book is already on pre order :) cant wait!!!!!!!!

4. Uh! Wow! Do you think I can order the Book even if I live in Italy??? I can’t wait!!!!

5. Ive had it on pre order since 2009! :P haha, hope they ship FAST!

6. Love the dress, the veil is amazing

7. I’ve already preordered the book!!! Can’t wait to get it. Not what I thought the dress would be but I love it

8. AliceKikiCullen says:

*SCREAMS!!!!* OME!!!!! Can’t wait!! Just in time for my 23rd B-day!!! Still not how I invisioned Bella’s dress but that’s cool :D I just can’t wait to know Alice’s full story!!!!!!

9. I love how the dress is simple but the veil makes up for it ! It’s BEAUTIFUL !!!!

10. Fiona Cullen says:

INCREDIBLE!
    OME, I AM SO EXCITED I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! <3

11. You know, I would have been more excited about the graphic novel type illustrations if we’d ever gotten the second part of the Twilight Graphic novel to begin with. The art work was fantastic, but I hate that they left it hanging and never put out volume 2. Now we’re getting BD stuff, but not the end of Twilight. Whatever…

12. Summer Edwards says:

I Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The dress is very pretty. I like it. the dress is simple and yet elegant. It protrays accuratley the style of wedding dresses from the early 1900’s. Can’t wait to own this book.

13. Joshua L. Roberts says:

In all honestly, I’m really excited about this book, in regards to the additional material that will extend and explain Steph’s mythology. I’m also looking forward to seeing the illustrations and such as well… :)

14. I am so happy this book is finally finished and coming out! I’ve been waiting anxiously since 2008! Thank you Stephenie! I know you have been sooo busy! I love the dress and I’m so happy for the illustrations! I really like the Graphic novel, and don’t worry, we’ll get the second one . . . Kim has obviously been busy drawing for the Twilight Guide.

15. I’ve had my copy on preorder FOR-EV-ER!!! I can’t wait to get it. I hope Amazon mails them out early, or I’ll have to go peruse one at Target!

16. i pre ordered my copy also!!! :) but they already leaked the dress and so many other things….. remember? *sigh*

17. Jennifer says:

This makes me so excited! I got my guide on preorder.

18. Anonymous says:

Ive seen the leaked pics of Bella’s dress in the movie and it looks just like this. Its stunning.

19. smitten_by_twilight says:

Honestly, I’m a bit taken aback. The wedding dress is lovely, but the ice-blue cocktail dress doesn’t look quite “tightly fitted,” and the face seems to borrow more from Kristen and less from Bella. I’m thinking particularly of Bella noticing how her upper lip was still too full to be in balance with her lower lip.

20. smitten_by_twilight says:
    7 April 2011 at 7:47 pm
    —–

Exactly what I was thinking!

• I dont think this is a pic of Bella in the ice blue dress. She is holding a clutch and standing in front of a car. I wonder if she is going to meet J Jenks in “What Alice would consider appropriate attire”, at the restaurant.

21. Honestly they could put Bella in just about any gown and she’s going to be beautiful, but the Jane Austin inspired look is classic,timeless and most of all beautiful. I think even with seeing these sketches/drawings we will be “awed” when we see her in the movie. Can’t wait to get my copy next week..already pre-ordered it!

22. We ordered through Amazon.ca and got our books last Friday (the 1st of April).

23. I can’t wait til November for the movie, i honestly dont think we should have to wait until 2012 for the second part though :(

• I totally agree. The matrix and harry potter (the only other movies I can think of that split the final movie into 2 parts) were only 6 or 7 months apart! What’s with the year? They’ll just lose momentum and annoy fans. Make it a July 4th release, thank you.

24. I stopped by the grocery store and saw this on the bookshelf in the libraray section, and I freaked out and had to buy it right away! It’ not even in our local Borders for a few more days. So excited, I can’t wait to read it this weekend.

25. I am excited to see/read everything. I would be happy to see any more info on Alice Cullen’s backstory and, of course, anything on Edward.

26. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!

27. Wow. These are some great ideas for wedding dresses. I’m sure my readers would love this stuff! Thanks for the post.

1. […] Go here to see the original: Twilight Lexicon » EW: Exclusive Look at Bella's Wedding Dress … […]