Supernatural To Spoof Twilight and New Vampires Suck Trailer

According to TV Guide:

“We’re doing an episode about how vampires pretending to be Edward Cullen or the Salvatore brothers or Bill Compton are bad for you,” Supernatual showrunner Sera Gamble tells TV Guide Magazine.

At the CW/Showtime/CBS party during the annual Television Critics Association press tour, the creepy drama’s exec producer revealed that one of Season 6′s upcoming episodes (tentatively titled “Live Free or Twi-Hard”) will take fans’ ongoing obsession with undead hotties and hand it to Dean and Sam for a little skewering.”

See more at TV Guide.

This should be interesting since there are a lot of Twilight fans who are also Supernatural fans.

Also the Vampires Suck movie that we first told you about a few weeks ago released another teaser and a clip.

Comments

1. I CAN’T WAIT!! :D

2. So glad ya’ll got this about “Supernatural”! I tried sending the article this morning,don’t know if ya’ll got it but anyways i thought it was newsworthy. I love Supernatural and I can’t wait to see this episode. I’ll have to find the clip from comic con but Jensen Ackles said he is so looking forward to this!

• Twilight_News says:

We had found the TV Guide thing via an alternate route, but if there is CC footage let us know and we’ll credit you with the find.

3. OMG, this is sooooooo funny. I’m sitting here at my desk at work laughing my butt off and people are wondering what the heck is going on with me. Had to view it twice. Even sent it to my husband which I know he will be dying in his seat. ROFLOL!!!

4. Oh this should be goooood! lol

5. i actually can’t wait. I have a mom who watches supernatural with me mostly because of the music but im assuming it’s going to be a laughfest.

6. twilighttwin2 says:

SO AWESOME!!!

7. hahahaha I’m reading this as I’m watching supernatural. I can’t wait!

8. LOL!!!! is this a real movie or was this clip just for fun?

9. ^Unfortunately, it’s real. LAME. And the Supernatural thing is ridiculous too.

10. peek-a-boo says:

I think the Supernatural ep will be hilarious! It’s healthy not to take things too seriously…

*potential spoilers***************************

Apparently vampires are trying to get people to fall in love with them by pretending to be harmless and vegetarian :-)

As to the movie…meh, just a scary movie type thing. Not my taste.

11. CantanteDiEdward says:

Love Supernatural :) Can’t wait for the episode.

12. there’s absolutely NOTHING funny about that. couldn’t laugh about any of the jokes

13. You’ve got to be joking, that was horrible. I don’t think I would last 5 minutes in the theater watching that. Guess I’m not too old for Twilight, but definitely too old for the spoofs. Have fun those that enjoy. Reminds me of In Living Color, but then I didn’t really get that either even though my husband loved it.

14. Eh… eh… EH… These type of things are pretty funny if they are 5 to 6 min long, but an entire 2hr movie… It will get old fast. It’s like watching the Simpsons. They’re great for 30 min episodes, but the 2hr movie got boring after a while.

I much rather see a “spoof” that rips the entire genre, but in a good way, with tons of homages to the various films before it. This is just a bit too blantant and unoriginal.

15. I love “Supernatural” and I can’t wait for that episode. Their spoofs are always really clever. I guarantee it will be a lot better than “Vampires Suck”.

16. Not so sure about the movie. Those movies are never really funny. But Supernatural…that episode should be an absolute blast!! I love both Twilight and Supernatural, so this should be great! The show’s episodes are very well-written. It’s about the only thing I watch these days. I’m sure they will do a good job with the material. The guys ain’t too bad to look at either.

17. KalaALICE2011 says:

I love how though everyone loves Twilight, they can still have fun and watch something like this. I am actually looking forward to seeing this. :]

18. Vampires Sucks actually looks hilarious. I’m totally going to watch it, not going to even lie.

19. This Sucks and not in a good way

20. that was not funny.

21. I guess I like that kind of humor,even though I love Twilight to death,I’m actually looking forward to Vampires Suck. I know it’s a blatant slap at the saga and most of our fellow fans will not see it,but it’ll be a cult classic at the video store for years to come.

• switzy4ever14 says:

i know. some fans will say that we’re betraying the saga if we see it. i’m the biggest twilight fan i know. so it’s really just having a good laugh. it looks funny. i should be allowed to see it. seeing a spoof does not make you hate the actual movie, in fact it probably makes you love it even more.

22. yeh im a big fan of supernatural and twilight. I would have loved kristen stewart to guest star on the show as a witch or something, I think she would love it’s style. I found it really funny when dean decapped that vamp saying “eat it twilight”, but I don’t think I will be watching “vampires suck” though, ive had enough of these “… movie” films.

23. I had an idea for a parody sketch of twilight, it was basically saying that Derek Zoolander was Edward Cullen’s mentor or something. that would have been great at the mtv movie awards(that would be so cool for next year).

Parodies get old fast, as people have said, and I agree, a parody of the vampire genre would be best – like say lost boys vs cullens – “you cullens suck” (sun comes up) cullens 1, lost boys 0. and just other stuff like that could be funny.

Isnt it funny how kristen stewart and kirsten dunst are working together now.

24. Jerrrivera says:

I don’t like twilight spoofs in general, I love twilight. And movie spoofs are usually dumb. Except scary movie 1 and 2 and dance flick(except the last scene-____-)

25. Twilight Nymph says:

I love Supernatural. This is going to be good. I wonder who’s going to play pretend Edward. LOL

26. HopeReborn says:

It looked to dumb, in my opinion. I like spoofs, but that one looks really stupid. I’m out.

27. Edward!
    Edward? Where? Edward! We love you! You’re the best!
    No! Jacob’s the best!
    WHACK!

28. switzy4ever14 says:

i saw a commercial for this on tv and i am so pumped! i remember this from a while back but i thought it was just a spoof, not an actual movie. i am taking my sister along, who, sadly, is a twilight hater. (crazy person!) maybe, just maybe, it’ll get her interested in the real movies. since taylor lautner shirtless wasn’t quite enough.

29. Jennifer says:

I don’t normally go for those parody movies (i.e. Not Another Teen Movie) but that looks hilarious!

30. As an obssesser of both Supernatural and Twilight, this sounds like one of the best things that could happen. Bring it on!

31. I’m really case by case with parody movies. I liked the first couple ‘Scary Movie’s, but the next ones, then the spin offs ‘Date Movie’, ‘Superhero Movie’, ‘Disaster Movie’ got old REAL fast.

I really cracked up at the Nomads in the parody:
    - “You Know who we are, don’t you?”
    - “Uh, Black Eyed Peas?”

Somehow I doubt I’ll see it in theaters, but I’ll probably redbox it when it comes ot DVD.

32. I’d thought I’d be offended after watching this, but it IS funny! Anyway, I don’t think I’ll be watching this at the theater either, but I might just rent the DVD.

33. Twilight dreamers says:

Ok, the commercial is funny but I will not see it I know this is probably insane but I feel offended cause obviously this movie is made by people who dont understand all the complications and decisions and knowledge if you dig deep into the twilight saga. As a true fan I will not see it.

34. amber-zilla says:

Anyone think we should inform Jasper that you don’t need a knife and fork to eat a Big Mac?

35. Twilight dreamers says:

omg! i am so physed to see this freakin movie!!!!!!! and this eward cullen is so much more hotter!!!