The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Now Online

BreeTannerThe sound you hear are English fluent fans who live outside the USA in countries where the Bree Tanner novella doesn’t come out in their native languages for a few months. They are screaming because now they can read what the rest of us had a few days ago. Also screaming are fans who (let’s face it, the economy is down) were not able to purchase the book.

To ensure that you are getting a legitimate, virus free version of the book, only read it directly from the Bree Tanner official site!

According to the site, “This site will be live from noon EST on June 7th until midnight EST on July 5th. Please keep in mind that you can only read the book here – you won’t be able to download it to your e-reader or phone. And you can’t print it out.” For those of your emailing in asking why the text is too small to read, see the diagram below.

BreeHelp2

We would be stunned if the site is not slow today due to global demand, so please be patient!

Happy reading all. Please stop by and discuss the book on our forum!

Comments

1. Okay, so I bought the book – which has not arrived yet – for NOTHING?

2. Veronica says:

I pre-odered the book from AMAZON – it was suppose to be out on June 5th, and they bearly shipped it last night!! I’m pissed…never doing that again!! >:(

3. SethisMine says:

I’m going off to buy the book today. :D But I couldn’t wait! Thanks for the link! :D

4. I bought mine yesterday morning at K-Mart.
    Finished it this morning. Read it with some tissues though.

5. OMG… I want to cry. I blew $18 to buy the book, and they are making it available online for free (even for a few days)….

Stephanie should be issuing refunds.

• Twilight_News says:

Actually since day one it has been out there that the book was to be available free online. We have mentioned it multiple times as have other sites. Perhaps being more observant is in order. Additionally, part of the money for the books is going to charity.

• I did not see it here – ever. How did I miss it? Then again I am not here all day and try to catch up the best I can.

ANYWAY – there is a vicious virus being associated with the online links. They recommend buying the download from Amazon etc.

6. I’m really grateful that I can read it online -I have been looking for the US version of the book since saturday, but the bookstores here only have the ATOM version. And ATOM doesn’t give some of the money to the Red Cross, at least from what I know.
    That means that I’ll get my Little, Brown version of Bree Tanner in three weeks (if I’m lucky)…
    So thank you Stephenie for making it available online! ^_^

7. I bought the book today, started in it this afternoon and I love it already!

8. Eclisse says:

TOOO SHORT! Man it was too too too short.

9. Stephanie cull says:

I preordered mine months ago and I’m still waitin for it to be delivered! What is amazon playing at???

• Twilight_News says:

We’ve been seeing a lot of Amazon complaints. No idea. You are not alone. Very unlike Amazon.

• oh my goodness says:

Not very unlike Amazon. I ordered New Moon Blu-Ray and it didn’t show up for a week after release – talk about being frustrated… Not pre-ordering online any more for things I want NOW NOW NOW :)

10. i can’t read it online!! i don’t know what’s going on!!

11. any suggestions???

12. I just read it online with no virus probs. I loved it! I agree, too short!

13. So im so confused. Someone told me that i could read the book online… but i cant find it anywhere!?!?

How do you read it?

14. I ordered it too, didn’t get it before today. Just got done reading it online. Loved it. Of course it was too short, but thats my only complaint. I don’t mined getting it late, my best friend hates reading books online (the computer screen glare) so she can read my copy, and I will of course read it again. I also got to choose the book for my book club this month and guess what it was! Can’t wait to hear their feedback!

15. Valerie says:

Okay the book was good….but I like my endings happy…..I was hoping Fred would pop up and make everyone forget about Bree…..just saying would have been sweet.

16. Just finished reading it and loved it! But…it brought so many more questions to mind! I too would like to see a book written about Fred. Maybe he’ll meet the Cullens or the Denali clan. Humm, he’d be quite the one to touch Tanya’s heart, don’t you all think? Just a thought…
    Thank you Stephenie Meyer!

17. Please help!!! i can’t read it online… i don’t know if i’m doing it wrong but i don’t see online

18. I read it yesterday online. I was really good. It made me see Bree in a whole new light. Completely different the they way she was in my head when I read her the first time in Eclipse. So sad though. I think I’ll buy it now.

19. switzy4ever14 says:

I would be one of those U.S. fans screaming because I finally get to read it. Unfortunately, I can’t get into a book store…..

20. I am so grateful to Stephenie for making the book available for free online… She said it’s for her fans and I believe I am more a fan now than ever, not that I didn’t like her before… What an amazing woman!

I just loved the story, the new perspective on newborn life and I am so sad for Bree… I would have loved to see her and Diego live. I like to imagine that the Cullens will meet Fred some day and tell him about Bree’s last moments.

I am now faced with a dillema. I must re-re-read Eclipse and factor in all the infos we get in the novella but the movie is coming out soon and I don’t want it too fresh in my memory to keep me from comparing too much. Life is hard! ;-)

Thank you again, Stephenie!

S.