Los Angeles Advance Eclipse Movie Screening

Our Los Angeles-based readers have the chance to attend a SPECIAL ADVANCE screening of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE on the evening of Monday, June 14! Just complete the form below with your full name and location information, and we will respond with the screening details as soon as we have them finalized!

If you are from out of town, but in the LA area for other reasons, please let us know that too in the notes box. If there are a group of friends wanting to come together EACH INDIVIDUAL who would like a shot at these tickets must fill out the form. In other words, one person can’t respond and say “put me down for three people.”

EDITED: Monday, June 6-This opportunity is now closed. We will have a list of names from Summit Entertainment hopefully by late Tuesday or Early Wednesday (they have to compare submissions from all sites to make sure there are no duplicates). We will email the winners individually and we will put up a notification on the blog when this is done. We will ask for a return email from the winners so we know that people have definitely received notification. Good luck to all. We had well over 700 responses!

EDITED: Tuesday, June 7-“Thanks for the overwhelming response to the advance screening of THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE – we are so excited to bring our readers this opportunity! We have now closed the RSVP system, and all available invites have been sent. If you have not heard from us, we are unfortunately not able to accommodate your request for attendance.”

Comments

1. Question:
    If you are from out of state but will be in LA at the time can we fill the form?

2. Wow, wishing I was there!

3. Jessica says:

is this the same screening for that the twilight guy is promoting? or a different one? i don’t want to apply for this and that one, and get, like dis-qualified or something.

4. Is this the same screening the Twilight Examiner is promoting?

5. thnx for that guest thing!! good thing told my friend to enter it too :D hopefully i get picked

6. Veronica says:

Hi, I would love to take my 16 year old brother with me, is there an age limit so he could also apply?

7. Since my friends and I have to complete individual forms does that mean that some of our group might get in and others no? And if one of us got an invitation but the others didn’t can we give the ticket back since we wont be able to see it with our friends?

• Serena Welles says:

That’s a pretty good point. I mean, it would be pretty bad if some of my friends got in and the others didn’t. I’d be pretty pissed off.

Much love,
      Serena

• Twilight_News says:

It’s a random draw. So it is possible

8. Isaac Lopez says:

I live in Riverside, Ca. Its a 45 minute drive from L.A.

9. Thnx for picking me :D im freaking out about this!

• Congrats on being picked!!! Hope you have a great time..what am I saying, of course you will have a great time. Please make sure to blog afterwards and share your experience with us all. :)

10. Veronica says:

So freakin sad I wasn’t chosen and neither was anyone I know. :(

11. I wasn’t chosen either :( Thought for sure I had a good shot since I live within an hour!

12. Out of curiousity, what happens if someone entered just to enter and can’t make it… or if they don’t respond to their email? Are those spots re-drawn?

13. Check out this exclusive interview with Chaske Spencer (Sam Uley) here: http://bit.ly/btpvMt