The Cast Hits Oprah

The rest are here.

Comments

1. Jennifer says:

That was terrific….and I got to see it 2 hours before it airs here :)

2. awsome!!! I love that vidio. (1 resone I love Robert pattinson: He has a british accent!!)

3. omg! i loved it !!!!!

4. Thought Oprah did a nice job. Loved the interview and the sneak preview of Eclipse. They seem so very normal which is nice to see in young stars.

5. Stephanie says:

Of course Oprah is everywhere and this link no longer works. All she has is clips on her site (that I can find) and she’s not on hulu. Is there anywhere else I can see the show in it’s entirety? I missed it this afternoon because I was at work…

• I did too, Stephanie :( Darn jobs getting in the way.I’m looking all over for it. I’m hoping it will be put on Hulu later.

I just want a little bit of Twilight love after an awful day :/

6. I missed it due to work. I almost called in sick to watch Oprah (I love Twilight) but living in California, I need all the money I can get.

I think it should be on hulu or youtube tomorrow.
    I guess we will just catch it tomorrow. I think of it like this: at least I will have something to watch Friday night.

7. I know that (at least on the east coast) ABC is playing the episode again at about 1 AM (not exactly at 1 due to news, etc..) Its times like these I wish I had a tivo!

8. natalie says:
    • Stephanie says:

Thanks for the link. I saw the show, but not recorded. I am so excited to see that last clip again showing the facedown between Edward and Jacob over that first kiss by Jacob.

• Mella Cullen says:

OMG…me too! I watched that scene over and over again! Edward was scary, but in a super hot way!!

9. I saw the show today. I thought it was awesome. I love all the cast members, because they act normal like everyone else does and you can relate to them more than some of these other stars and they don’t get a big head about it. That’s one of the reasons why I like them so much. I thought Oprah did an amazing job and she didn’t keep going on about Rob and Kristen’s relationship, which I respect. I thought the Twilight cast were having fun on the show and I can tell Oprah was too. I really enjoyed the show, I hope she has them back on again. :)

10. First time watching Oprah. Great show!

That was so cool of Kristen to give that girl her ring (and a hug)! You rock, Kristen!

11. I loved the show…good interview, Rob, Kristen, Taylor and Dakota were all lovely. Rob is so funny he has an amazing sense of humour…..

12. I didn’t get to see the show, but thanks to the wonders of You Tube at least I didn’t miss out on the new clip.

Kind of disappointed though. In the book I loved how controlled the boys were, and how comical the scene was. But since the scene has been written as being so aggressive, they’ve probably missed out one of my favorite lines (where Jacob says “may the best man win” and Edward replies “sounds about right, pup”).

Oh well, I guess we’re all getting pretty used to disappointment by now.

13. Larissa says:

I loved the clips they showed. The Volturi one was really cool, I love how they know that Alice is watching for Aro’s decision and that’s why they can’t talk to him.

And the clip at the end with Jacob, Edward and Bella is different from the book, but I still loved it. They were more controlled in the book but I loved how you got to see more of their aggressive sides in here. I wonder how Charlie is going to react.

I was not disappointed.

14. I loved it!!!!
    It was so worth staying up till 1am on a work night to catch the reairing.
    Loooooved the, “Does he have a shirt?” bit.
    I almost thought the sneak peeks wre done, till the amazing one near the end, after Jacob kisses Bella. Not at all like the book, but the intensity and fire and hunky Charlie, still wonderful!

15. I, too, enjoyed the Oprah show and the way she interviewed Rob, Kristen & Jacob and all the neat stuff they did. I’m putting in my opinion that I did not like the clip at the end between Edward and Jacob!!!!!!!!! Stephenie Meyer’s writing is so elegant, why can’t they just do the scene the way it was written in the book. This scene is so so, but it could have been great if Melissa Rosenberg had just left it alone. Is she jealous of Stephenie’s phenomenal skills or what. I hope that all our favorite scenes from the book aren’t going to be butchered like this one! I am very, very disappointed.

16. The link is gone!!! :'(

17. Stephanie says:

Thanks so much for the new link with the video. It still works (thank goodness–I was afraid I’d never find a working link with Oprah being the queen of the world and all. I thought they’d all be taken down as soon as they were put up). It was a lot of fun to get to see what I missed. Thanks! :)

18. Jane (UK) says:

I missed the link here, but watched it on Pattinson Online. No idea when we will get this in UK, Rob was amazing, so gorgeous and always funny “woof” – so cute. Nice side step with the relationship question, but did anyone notice when Kristen almost said “we’ve had this conversation” and indicated to Rob in reply to the pregnant and who’s having the baby comment, wonder why they would need to have THAT conversation…. hmmm! Loved the clips from Eclipse, can’t wait to see the film.