Nickelodeon: Kids Choice Awards Results Are In

Twilight was nominated in a bunch of categories at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. And here are the results!

Taylor Lautner won for Favorite Movie Actor

Jacob Black and  Bella Swan won for Favorite Cutest Couple (Beating Out Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, score Team Jacob!)

Jackson Rathbone was also there with his Last Airbender cast mates.

Comments

1. Congratulations, Taylor! This is awesome — BOTH Favorite Movie Actor AND Favorite Cutest Couple!!!!

2. Lili Cullen says:

New Moon should’ve won best movie!!!

3. Christina B. says:

Congratulations to all of them! =)

4. vamp1901 says:

ummmmmmmmmmmm how the heck did alvin and the chipmuncks beat NEW MOON???????????????????

5. Yay Team Jacob!!! And congrats to Taylor Lautner!

6. JustMe01 says:

wth??? Jacob Black and Bella Swan??? That’s just wrong in so many ways!!!

• Lavinia Cullen says:

AGREEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• That doesn’t make sense to me, since Bella and Jacob were never actually a couple. It’s the Kids Choice Awards, so what can you do? I mean, they voted for “Alvin and the Chipmunks” as best movie.

7. I’m with JustMe01–wrong, just wrong!

8. I voted for myself and Edward for cutest couple..!

9. It’s a good thing the Lexicon mods aren’t at all biased.

10. teamedward says:

Jacob and Bella cutest couple? What a complete joke! Has anyone read the books?! Everyone is going for team jacob just because of Taylor, not because of the books… stupidest thing ever.

11. I’m with JustMe01, Aimee and teamedward! I can’t believe it either Edward and Bella not winning! I love Jacob/Taylor! but this is just sooooo WRONG!!

12. p.s. Congratz Taylor for your award! :D

13. Congratz Taylor For Your Award! :D

14. I couldn’t believe my ears when it was announced Alvin and the Chipmunks as favorite movie. I have to remember this is the “kids” choice awards,not the “over eighteen” choice awards. Besides Taylor is still a kid himself,he just turned eighteen. So the kids would want to vote for someone closer to their age. I agree that the only reason why Jacob/Bella won cutest couple is because teen girls love Taylor. We know how the series ended,but they have to market Team Jacob as much as possible(as stomach wrenching as it is).

15. rhiannon says:

technically, they were never a couple to begin with! guess no one explained that to the ten and under voters!

16. For goodness sakes, stop all the bellyaching!!
    Who cares? We know how the story turns out. That’s enough for me. Kids will be kids. Let ‘em do their thing.

17. Team Jacob FTW! How do you like them apples Team Edward?

Lol…actually I don’t really care, I just enjoy the fangirl drama. Relax guys, its the KIDS choice awards. The whole point is just to slime celebrities.

18. i am glad that justin bieber didnt win a award because he sucks go team jacob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. What was Jackson wearing? It made him look 3 feet tall.

20. shakira, i was thinking the same thing!

21. jacob and bella?

that’s lame.

22. eternitys_charm says:

am i the only one who thought it was funny when that guy from Alvin and the Chipmunks said “and to Twilight….sorry”, i bursted out laughing >< but yeah, its called the KIDS choice awards for a reason

23. switzy4ever14 says:

yeah it’s not like we should freak out about the results because this is the KIDS choice awards. I mean yeah that’s weird but ya know just let it roll off. We won what like twelve teen choice awards last year (so many they just had a point in the show where they announced all the twilight awards by themselves), not to mention a lot more awards.

<3 SWITZY LOVE <3

24. bahahaha. So the same little girls running around that have only seen the MOVIES determine the best couple? Okay, I’d say score Team Edward! bahaha.

25. Mariel Cullen-Black says:

Come on… whoever read New Moon and watched the movie can’t say that u fell in love with Jacob for at least that bit where he’s w/ Bella…
    So let him take it for New Moon… Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is ALL about Edward!!

VIVA EL EDWARD!! *sparkles*
    Yayyyy!!

VIVA EL JACOB!!! *umm… stinks like dog?*

=D give the Kids a break. Not everyone is a SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC TWIHARD…

1. […] Twilight Lexicon » Nickelodeon: Kids Choice Awards Results Are In. […]