So What is Their Favorite Twilight Book

book-stackWe’re going to start digging through old videos and Tweets to get the answers, but if you can find the answer and link us let us know. We are keeping a master list of what is each actor’s favorite Twilight book.

Twilight

Chaske Spencer
Tyson Houseman
Mike Welch
Jackson Rathbone

Breaking Dawn

Christian Serratos

***Note stars have changed their minds in some cases after rereads or just in general. So what we have done is gone with date coding and their most recent answer. For example, there are interviews of Chaske Spencer citing both New Moon and Eclipse. Peter has said “whichever one I’m rereading.” We have gone with the most recent answers.

Comments

1. Jennifer says:

I think I remember Kristen saying New Moon was her fav in the 6-part “Making of” special feature on the DVD due to it being when Bella grows so much as a person.

2. Jess Hezzer says:

New Moon FTW, then twilight, then braking dawn, then eclipse. Don’t know why eclipse is so popular too much skanky wolf for me. Team Edward, loving that rob and kristen are team new moon.

3. I think I remember Jackson saying Eclipse was his favorite in some MTV interview before New Moon came out. I think it was right around the time they were filming Eclipse. No link, though. Sorry.

4. higgin704 says:

New Moon has always been my favorite.

5. Eclipse is my fave, esp. chapter 2 — full of lulz, as they manipulate one another (or is it just Edward?). Love it!

6. I don’t exactly have a favourite. I love all four books of the Twilight Saga as much equally as I possibly can.

7. Breaking Dawn is probably my favorite. (really disappointed that so many people didn’t like it)
    All 3 things I wanted in the series happened.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse after that in that order.

• BD is really, really good. But I think it may be harder to understand the point of all that is going on, depending on your background. And it has some challenging moments, like the worst childbirth story in the history of mankind; which I guess is sort of the point, that it is difficult, mixing death and birth/rebirth, etc. But still. As a lay “midwife” (sorry, it’s the only term), present or attending several births myself, let me just assert that your births, if any, will probably not be anything like that. Except for the moment of joy when you see the baby — your baby. I always wonder, while reading BD, what did Stephenie’s OB/GYN do to her?

• James – nice to hear a man’s point of view, I also liked Breaking Dawn although Twilight was my favorite. I liked it because it was the beginning of everything and with the exception of New Moon (too much J&B), I loved them all

8. Mine are

1. Breaking Dawn
    2. Twilight
    3. New Moon
    4. Eclipse

I think… I’d have to read them again to be sure…

9. Veronica says:

I love all the books. I do like New Moon a bit more because I loved seeing Bella’s relationship with Jacob grow, but I’ve been reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and have fallen in love with them again! Can’t wait to see Eclipse this June.

10. I love Eclipse Tooooooooo…. The action in there!!

11. Stefanie says:

At the dvd release party in Atlanta, Chaske and Tyson both said Eclipse was their favorite.
    See at the :10 mark.

12. i love all the books but the one that i like the best is twilight…the whole process of edward and bella discovering each other is just so much fun to read!

13. I used to put New Moon as my least favorite in the series,but it’s difficult to say that,because it’s a very strong and interesting book. It’s certainly the most gut wrenching,in terms of how the Bella and Edward deal with their separation. However there is hope at the end of the second novel. That’s what I liked about it the most. I would have to say Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my favorites,because they tie up the storyline from Bella’s pov.

14. Paulalee says:

My favorit are Breaking Dawn, Eclipse and Twilight
    New Moon is my least favorite of the books, but I love the ending.

15. Twilight Nymph says:

Eclipse is my favorite. I don’t know why, but I love that book. I can’t wait till June.

16. How can anyone pick just one book???? Twilight started it all and new moon started it all with jake but then breaking dawn finished it off and eclipse is just awesome!!!!

17. It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info.
    I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

18. Your report provides established useful to me. It’s really
    educational and you’re naturally very experienced of this type. You get exposed my own eye to varying opinion of this kind of subject along with interesting and reliable written content.

19. Your post features proven useful to us. It’s
    very helpful and you really are certainly really experienced of this type.
    You have got exposed my own eye to be able to numerous views on this specific matter along with
    intriguing, notable and sound content.

20. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety
    of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

21. Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

22. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the superb works guys I’ve you guys to my
    blogroll.