So What is Their Favorite Twilight Book

book-stackWe’re going to start digging through old videos and Tweets to get the answers, but if you can find the answer and link us let us know. We are keeping a master list of what is each actor’s favorite Twilight book.

Twilight

Chaske Spencer
Tyson Houseman
Mike Welch
Jackson Rathbone

Breaking Dawn

Christian Serratos

***Note stars have changed their minds in some cases after rereads or just in general. So what we have done is gone with date coding and their most recent answer. For example, there are interviews of Chaske Spencer citing both New Moon and Eclipse. Peter has said “whichever one I’m rereading.” We have gone with the most recent answers.

Comments

1. first post!
    I thought that Robert said that his favorite was New Moon!?

• I did see/hear Robert Pattinson say that NEW MOON was his favorite books on several occasions. Mine is Eclipse ..cant wait for June.

2. I can’t remember the exact interview (I think it was with MTV), but I seem to recall Robert Pattinson saying his favorite was ‘New Moon.’

3. Yeah, in the New Moon DVD interviews Rob said his favorite was New Moon?

4. Lavinia Cullen says:

This is cool ! I like all the books ..i can’t say that i have a favourite one ..i love them all :X:X:

5. Kristen and Robert: New Moon

Taylor: Eclipse

6. I thought Peter’s favorite book was Eclipse, i swear i heard that in a interview somewhere…

7. Peter said Eclipse was his favorite book
    here is the link:

8. Ashley Green says Twilight and Kellan Lutz says Eclipse in this interview:

9. Peter have said that his favorite book is Eclipse. :)

10. I posted 2 links already and i can’t find anymore

11. My fave was Twilight, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, with New Moon being least fave. New Moon had to much wolf for my liking. Really enjoyed the chapters of Midnight Sun that I read on Ms Meyer’s web page the best of all.

12. I started out with Twilight as my fave but the more times I read Breaking Dawn, its now my favorite, especially the chapters when Bella first opens her eyes.

• Agree, my favorite is Breaking Dawn also. There is so much awareness and growing for Bella. First, there’s the honeymoon where she doesn’t know what to wear to go meet Edward at the water and realizes there is nothing to be afraid of and she sheds her clothing. Then her pregnancy where she is fighting even Edward for the child. Of course your point of when she first opens her eyes as a vampire and her transformation to get there. And lastly when she realizes her strength as a vampire. Amazing book!

13. MrsCullen28 says:

My favorite book is eclipse! My favorite charpter is when bella punches Jacob and breaks her hand! Can’t wait for the movie. From what i have read about it it has all my favorite scenes in!

14. Elizabeth Reaser said that twilight is her favourite in the New Moon DVD release Q&A. I don’t have a link though

15. My favorites are:

1. Twilight
    2. Eclipse
    3. New Moon
    4. Breaking Dawn.

I’m a Breaking Dawn hater. UGH. Despised that entire book. It should have been written as TWO separate books. That way more attention could have been given to the wedding/honeymoon/birth and change. As well as Bella and Edward’s adjustment to parenthood.

The junk with the Volturi…I could have lived without.

16. Rob and Kirsten said New Moon

17. My favorit is Breking Dawn hehe:)

18. I loved them all but New Moon was my least fav. I missed Edward even though that was the whole point of the book.

19. Eclipse is totally my favorite, and I’m mostly Team Jacob, so I’m glad Taylor picks Eclipse. I remember him saying, way back when they were filming Twilight, that his favorite line by his character in the series was “So, does my being half-naked bother you?” from Eclipse. I hope he says it in the movie!

20. Mine is ECLIPSE!!!!!!!!!!! Love, love, love that book!!

21. Brittanylovestwilight says:

The first time I read New Moon, it made me so depressed! The second time around, I found that I really enjoyed it! If Edward didn’t leave, we wouldn’t have gotten Chapter 23 – “The Truth” – quite possibly the best chapter in the entire series.

For the other books, I LOVE the epicness of Breaking Dawn, the love triangle mixed with a ton of action in Eclipse, and the beginning of ExB’s relationship in Twilight. Each book is special in it’s own right. :)

• switzy4ever14 says:

completely agree with the second part. I can’t choose a favorite book because they’re all their own story and each is special in a different way.

<3 SWITZY LOVE <3

22. Breaking Dawn was my favorite book and I cant wait to see it in movie form!

23. Eclipse was my absolute favorite book, so GO PETER, TAYLOR, and KELLAN!! Everything came to a head in that book. I also like a good balance between action and romance in books I read. A close second would be the excerpts I read from Midnight Sun. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Meyer completes the book. I loved reading about events from Edward’s point of view, and it would be great to flesh out the Cullens better and read more about their perspective on things.

24. one of our readers said that Justin Chon’s favorite is Twilight! They asked him when he was in Gothenbourg two weeks ago :)

25. Mine our-
    1. Breaking Dawn- Could care less what people think about it because I loved every page.
    2. Twilight and Eclipse are tied.
    3. New Moon- Even though I read it all the time.

26. Jennifer says:

I think I remember Kristen saying New Moon was her fav in the 6-part “Making of” special feature on the DVD due to it being when Bella grows so much as a person.

27. Jess Hezzer says:

New Moon FTW, then twilight, then braking dawn, then eclipse. Don’t know why eclipse is so popular too much skanky wolf for me. Team Edward, loving that rob and kristen are team new moon.

28. I think I remember Jackson saying Eclipse was his favorite in some MTV interview before New Moon came out. I think it was right around the time they were filming Eclipse. No link, though. Sorry.

29. higgin704 says:

New Moon has always been my favorite.

30. Eclipse is my fave, esp. chapter 2 — full of lulz, as they manipulate one another (or is it just Edward?). Love it!

31. I don’t exactly have a favourite. I love all four books of the Twilight Saga as much equally as I possibly can.

32. Breaking Dawn is probably my favorite. (really disappointed that so many people didn’t like it)
    All 3 things I wanted in the series happened.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse after that in that order.

• BD is really, really good. But I think it may be harder to understand the point of all that is going on, depending on your background. And it has some challenging moments, like the worst childbirth story in the history of mankind; which I guess is sort of the point, that it is difficult, mixing death and birth/rebirth, etc. But still. As a lay “midwife” (sorry, it’s the only term), present or attending several births myself, let me just assert that your births, if any, will probably not be anything like that. Except for the moment of joy when you see the baby — your baby. I always wonder, while reading BD, what did Stephenie’s OB/GYN do to her?

• James – nice to hear a man’s point of view, I also liked Breaking Dawn although Twilight was my favorite. I liked it because it was the beginning of everything and with the exception of New Moon (too much J&B), I loved them all

33. Mine are

1. Breaking Dawn
    2. Twilight
    3. New Moon
    4. Eclipse

I think… I’d have to read them again to be sure…

34. Veronica says:

I love all the books. I do like New Moon a bit more because I loved seeing Bella’s relationship with Jacob grow, but I’ve been reading Eclipse and Breaking Dawn and have fallen in love with them again! Can’t wait to see Eclipse this June.

35. I love Eclipse Tooooooooo…. The action in there!!

36. Stefanie says:

At the dvd release party in Atlanta, Chaske and Tyson both said Eclipse was their favorite.
    See at the :10 mark.

37. i love all the books but the one that i like the best is twilight…the whole process of edward and bella discovering each other is just so much fun to read!

38. I used to put New Moon as my least favorite in the series,but it’s difficult to say that,because it’s a very strong and interesting book. It’s certainly the most gut wrenching,in terms of how the Bella and Edward deal with their separation. However there is hope at the end of the second novel. That’s what I liked about it the most. I would have to say Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my favorites,because they tie up the storyline from Bella’s pov.

39. Paulalee says:

My favorit are Breaking Dawn, Eclipse and Twilight
    New Moon is my least favorite of the books, but I love the ending.

40. Twilight Nymph says:

Eclipse is my favorite. I don’t know why, but I love that book. I can’t wait till June.

41. How can anyone pick just one book???? Twilight started it all and new moon started it all with jake but then breaking dawn finished it off and eclipse is just awesome!!!!

42. It is in point of fact a nice and useful piece of info.
    I am satisfied that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

43. Your report provides established useful to me. It’s really
    educational and you’re naturally very experienced of this type. You get exposed my own eye to varying opinion of this kind of subject along with interesting and reliable written content.

44. Your post features proven useful to us. It’s
    very helpful and you really are certainly really experienced of this type.
    You have got exposed my own eye to be able to numerous views on this specific matter along with
    intriguing, notable and sound content.

45. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a variety
    of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can transfer all my wordpress content into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

46. Excellent blog you have here.. It’s hard to find excellent writing like yours these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

47. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the superb works guys I’ve you guys to my
    blogroll.

1. [...] Källa AKPC_IDS += "20873,"; Postad i: Ashley Greene, Breaking Dawn: Boken, Eclipse: Boken, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Kristen Stewart, New Moon: Boken, Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Twilight: Boken |  Ashley Greene, chaske spencer, Christian Serratos, Elizabeth Reaser, Kellan Lutz, Kristen Stewart, Peter Facinelli, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, the twilight saga  | Skriv en kommentar » [...]