Robert Pattinson Wax Figures to Debut Today

At both of the Madame Tussauds Wax Museums (London and New York) Robert Pattinson’s wax figure will be unveiled today.

Comments

1. Lavinia Cullen says:

Oh my gosh :O:O he is adorrable ..he is hot he is awesome :X:X:X i wish i could be there …or just have that wax rob in my room :X:X

2. What an amazing job!! Very well done.

3. OMG. Totally amazing. Beautiful, juuuuuust beautiful! Considering he did not sit for this??? These people are geniuses!

4. Extra security? Hilarious

5. It’s not Robert Pattinson, it’s Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen, in wax. There is a difference.

6. twiightgirl68 says:

WOW !! What a beautiful job!! I don’t think this is Edward , it is the actual person Robert they modeled this after , Edward does not have facial hair , blue eyes and his skin is the wrong color for a vampire !It would be cool if they also did a model for Edward to stand next to Robert !They need to do the whole cast…..Oooo the Vulturi would be creepy in wax! LOL !! ;)

7. I’m sorry, but I disagree with everyone else. Something doesn’t look right around the mouth area. It just doesn’t look like him.

• Keri Lynn says:

I agree. At a glance it looks like him, but if you look at it for a longer than a few seconds you can tell it’s not quite right. I agree about the mouth area too, it looks a little to small and narrow.

• KSmithGray says:

It’s the nose. The nose is way too broad at the base and over the bridge

8. i must say thats kinda creepy but really cool at the same time but mostly creepy.

9. The mouth is just not right or something. From the nose up, it looks good but the mouth and chin aren’t right. The hair looks good, though.

10. Looks good to me…You can tell a lot of hard work has been going on here.

11. Sandee West says:

I want to see the whole cast “immortalized” this way. I think that would be awesome!

12. I agree with Anna: This makes him look too old, he looks wrinkly around his eyes and mouth. They should have done it with his signature “smirk”….his hair and clothes look good but there is just something off about his face!
    I’ll take the real Robert any day!!!

13. CantanteDiEdward says:

Is it me or does he kind of look like Wolverine :)

14. Wow. That’s actually kind of creepy it looks too real!

15. Too bad they aren’t adding him to the Madame Tussauds in Vegas! Its much closer to me!

16. it´s better the real one,this is only a doll

• Doont really like it…i mean he is still hot in wax form but i dont like the facial expresion they made him wear..and the hair is not perfection, although i think its impossible to actually master his amazing hair!

17. Wow. Thats creepy, lol. And cool.. they did a good job! Although it may not be ‘perfection’.. its Robert Pattinson. It looks like him, everyone knows it is him.

18. SethisMine says:

I agree… this is creepy… And people, stop worrying about the perfection of the statue. Do you know how hard it is to get thing EXACTLY correct? It’s impossible. But at least it closely resembles Rob. It could be worse, they could have accidentally dyed his skin blue or something… though… that would definitely be noticeable. Lol. :D

19. It is amazing, but not right. His hair is a bit mullet-ish and he looks thinner than in reality. Good job, though.

20. Unless you all seen him in person how can you say he is too thin, wrong this and that, etc…..?
    I love the smirky expression.
    And they did not have him there to measure off of or make molds like most!
    Jeez people! I think some of you would complain if you got hung with a new rope!!!