Eclipse Trailer Coming Tomorrow!

The official Twilight movie Twitter just sent this out:

“Tomorrow morning be on the lookout for the worldwide 10-second sneak peek of the #EclipseTrailer!”

No details on the exact location where it will appear.

Comments

1. FINALLY! yess!

2. Niiisha:) says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:DDDDDDD I CAN’T WAIT!

3. ahhhhhhhhhhhh sooo super duper excited!

4. StinaCullen says:

Oh goodness, finally!!! I can’t wait!!!!

5. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! i am so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!!

6. MeyaRose says:

only 10 seconds?

7. Cecilia says:

Its about time we got something!

8. FilDeCuivre says:

What’s the point of showing 10 seconds when we’ll see the whole trailer two days later? But I’m so excited to actually see clips from Eclipse and I am so rhymeful(is that even a word..?) right now :D

9. YES!!!!!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT

10. Yay! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!

11. rhiannon says:

so glad i got the day off tomorrow!!!

12. Chelsea says:

finally something! :]

13. cctwilight says:

finally!!! even though it isn’t long it is something! and we will be getting the full trailer on friday before remember me

14. Danielle says:

10 seconds :(

15. something is better than nothing guys. :p

16. AHHHHH!!!!!!!

17. About time! But I’m going to be at work :(…Skipping work suddenly sounds like a good idea.

18. Is it tomorrow yet?

19. OMG!!!!!!!! ive been waiting for the trailer for a longgggg timee (: cnt wait to see edward & jacob HELL YEAAA !!! <3

20. Y r u people still obsessed with twilight. I used to be, but like a normal person, I’ve moved on. Plus Bella is the most melodramatic selfish person ever…..
    There are better books out there like evernight, vampire academy, and Dracula.

• I’ll answer your question when you learn how to spell “why” “are” and “you.”

• Julie M. says:

LOL! Well said.

• Sweet Kenzie! Couldn’t have said it better myself:)

Kathy, if you hate it so much, why are you here? Don’t come to our site & then start boo-hooing like a little baby. If you don’t like Twilight, BEAT IT!

• Hey now don’t be a hater! If you don’t like it than why did you just come to a Twilight web site and waste your time posting a comment? Seems you may still have an interest if you came here looking for twilight news, Hmmm? :)

• Julie M. says:

All I hear you saying is, “Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.”

• PLEASE GO AWAY ! And I’ve read those other books you’ve recommended AND I DIDN’T LIKE THEM so it’s obvious your ideas aren’t that good.
      AND PLEASE STOP WASTING SPACE AND people like doing this for fun because we adore the books.
      THANK you for coming bye.

• then I think this is the wrong place for you to be.

• You must be lost because the last time I checked this was a site for FANS not HATERS. I reccomend you go fansites of those books asn talk about how much you like them there. NOT HERE.

Now please go on somewhere. Nobody here wants you taking up space and time with all that negativity. Get GONE.

21. Julie T. says:

I am in school!!!!!!!!! Noooo!!!!! Then, I have to stay after school, then I have SAT classes until 5, which means I won’t see it until then!!!!! FML!!!!!!!

22. midnightmoon says:

Oh no she didn’t!

23. Come on, we all know Twilight is still awesome.

24. Julie M. says:

I know it’s only 10 seconds, but I can’t wait to see the “look” of the film. Yeah!!!

25. switzgal says:

Damn it! I’ll be at work. I have to try and sneak away and watch this!!! I hope the Lex keeps it on their site too!

26. MMMMMMMMMMMYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

That’s the least content-full thing I’ve ever… posted/said. Yesss!!!

27. Well, just like the HP fans… comin’ and goin’.. oh well. Can’t please everyone! On the other hand, I’m thoroughly pleased.. and although she has a point about Bella.. I don’t give a crap. Stephanie’s saga has entertained me greatly ;) Plus, the actors playing them are just too yummy for words. And Kristen’s just.. awesome.

28. Well finally! I can’t wait for it..
    So it will be afternoon here in Italy…I’m at work at the time but I’ll try to give a quick look on internet…

29. It will be in remember me previews it comes out today

30. It will be in remember me it comes out today

31. I ment Friday or is this a differat thing

32. girl_ACH says:

*party like a rockstar, party like a rockstar!!”
    so cool!!