Happy 18th Birthday Taylor Lautner!

A very Happy Birthday to Taylor who is the last of the original Twilight cast members to turn 18.

Look how Taylor has changed over the years!

Comments

1. Happy Birthday Taylor! We love you!

2. happy birthday taylor !!! *tear* he’s finally legal :)

3. HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! MAY THIS YEAR BRING U EVEN MORE SUCCESS

4. Happy birthday we have the same birthday only I just turned 41. Here is wishing you a great day.
    enjoy 18 it is a great age.

• Happy Birthday to you Taylor, I also share your Birthday with you along with many others…I wish we could all eat some cake together …love ya

5. Happy birthday Taylor. My daughter Ginni whose website is listed above would have been 23 Feb. 10 one day before you if she were living today. I lost her at 17. My other daughter Laurie turned 18 Jan. 11 exactly one month before you. Enjoy being 18. I know she is!!!

6. 18 such a tender age…Happy Birthday Taylor, hope its a Great day for ya :)

7. Happy Birthday Taylor! He has the same birthday as me (and my twin) !!! We’re 22 today!

8. GO TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. FINALLY! He’s legal! I am no longer a perverted pedophile when I lust after his AB-SO-LUTELY perfect bod!!!

10. happy birthday to you!
    have an awesome day :)
    you know we love you

11. Wow…happy b-day!!! Hope you have a great one!!!!

12. my bad my b-day is the 10th and when I read this on FB it didn’t say the 11th was his b-day
    have a great day any way my kiddo will be sad she thought it was cool that we had the same b-day

13. YAY! HE’S LEGAL NOW!!! Now I don’t feel as bad for liking him… not that I’m too much older than him…

14. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!!!!!! yay LEGAL @ last!!! lol lol Hey girl u’re not the only ! he doesn’t look 18 lol XOXOXOXOXO

15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! FINALLY 18!! NOW I CAN ACTUALLY SPEAK OF HIM!! LOL WHOO HOO! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! ENJOY IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE THE MOST(me you just dnt know it yet ;)) LOL I KID I KID!!

16. yikes. I think he was safer when he wasn’t legal. He’s going to get jumped by about 500 women.

17. Lol. I agreed with Ellie. I think it was safer when he was 17…

18. Happy Birthday!!!!! Biggest fan!!

19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! GOD BLESS YOU!

20. Happy Birthday Taylor..may all your wishes come true..:D

21. Happy 18th Birthday Taylor!

22. Happy Birthday!!!
    I wish you all that you wish for your self.
    We and my frends love you!!!

23. Happy Birthday Taylor
    I wish you everything good in life
    From a fan who truly loves you
    Manuela

24. Me and my best friends love you
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!..
    you are stupid

26. i hejt yuo end yu ar stupit. this life are bed.

27. Happy Birthday Taylor, we love you!

28. Happy Birthday. I hope you enjoy it.

29. Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Watch out for Cougars. lol.

30. Happy Birthday Taylor

31. Happy Birthday Taylor! I hope you like being 18!!

32. KathleenlovesTwilight says:

Happy b-day three more weeks and i will be 18 lol

33. Happy Birthday to a fellow Michiganian…..or Michigander…. whichever you prefer. You make us proud Taylor! Keep up the good work. We love you.

34. I thought he’d never become legal! ;) Now I can daydream without guilt.

35. Happy Birthday Taylor, I hope it’s as nice as you seem to be.

36. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAYLOR
    I hope you haveing a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL XD

37. Happy Birthday Taylor……. NOW RUN RUN FOR YOU LIFE!!!!!!!! God Bless you sweetie.

38. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! HOPE ITS AN AWESOME ONE! CANT WAIT TO SEE U IN VALENTINE’S DAY & ECLIPSE!!! <3<3<3

39. TexasGreatGrams says:

Happy Birthday, Taylor,
    I hope this is your best birthday so far. You seem to have a lot of projects lined up, so it seems as if you will be very busy this coming year. Take time to enjoy your family and friends who have loved you for years. May God bless and keep you throughout your life.

40. Michelle M. says:

Happy Birthday!!!

41. Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Your finally an adult!! I know yu have alot of movies and other thing set up for this year and may god bless you and keep you safe through all of it!! I love yu Taylor!!

42. happy birthday taylor!! you’re one day older than me, i turn eighteen tomorrow! :)

43. Leslie Lawson says:

Happy Birthday Taylor. Have a fantastic Birthday! We love you. <3

44. Tammy Warner says:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!
    Best wishes and hope you have a fun and Safe birthday!!!!!!

45. Happy Birthday Taylor! You were awesome in new moon

46. Twilibrarian says:

Happy Birthday, Taylor. May this coming year give you peace of mind, body and soul. May all your hard work land you bigger roles, more success, and the acolades you deserve. You set such a wonderful example for our youth, of what can happen when you play by the rules and work your hardest. Continue to keep your priorities straight, and cherish the family and friends around you. Thank you for being oou shining star.

47. Happy birthday Taylor, and good luck with all your future projects! I sincerely hope all goes well for you these next couple of years, from the bottom of my heart. Remember to stay grounded, and most importantly to enjoy every minute of it. :-)

All the best,
    Shona, Ireland

48. Sterling Snow says:

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!
    Hope 18 is your best year yet!
    Have fun and stay safe, and never forget that we love you :)

49. Happy Birthday Taylor!!!! Hope you have a great day!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!

50. Major Taylor and Jacob fan says:

Dear Taylor,
    OMG! you’re an adult. i’m so so so happy for you. i hope you spend your 18th birthday as wonderful as you can. You’re the best Taylor and don’t forget that no matter what anyone tells you! Be careful out there now that ur an adult you’re probably going to get attacked more than usual.*by me lol jk I think* Have as much fun as you can. Plus now there are more pics of you that I can drool over.*lol* Have a happy B-day and a Happy valentine’s day. You’re the sweetest valentine lol*.
    WITH LOTS OF LOVE,
    M.O.T.A.J.A.A.O.M.O.T.S.T.W.I.F.
    P.S. That stands for Majorly Obsessed Taylor And Jacob And Any Other Movie Or Tv Show Taylor Was In Fan! lol =^-^=