New Moon Hot Topic/Nordstrom Tour Recap

OK, so we finally have the details on the Times Square date! It involves a Hot Topic Boutique that just opened in the Toys R Us in Times Square. Yes, that Toys R Us, the one with the big Ferris wheel in the store.

According to EW:

Hot Topic locations and dates:
11/06 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood & Highland Center
11/08 – Denver, CO – Park Meadows
11/09 – Washington, DC – Fair Oaks Mall
11/09 – San Francisco, CA – Stonestown Center (date change)
11/10 – Chicago, IL – TBD (date change)
11/10 – Philadelphia area – Cherry Hill Mall (date change)
11/10 – Houston, TX – Houston Galleria
11/11 – Miami, FL – Dadeland Mall (date change)
11/11 – Minneapolis, MN – Mall of America
11/12 – Atlanta, GA – Mall of Georgia
11/12 – Boston, MA – Natick Collection (date change)
11/12 – Seattle, WA – Westfield Southcenter
11/13 – Phoenix, AZ – Scottsdale Fashion Square
11/14 – Salt Lake City, UT – Fashion Place
11/19 – New York City – Toys R Us (featuring a Hot Topic New Moon Boutique)

Nordstrom locations and dates:
11/5 – Topanga (Canoga Park, CA)*
11/8 – Park Meadows (Lone Tree, CO)**
11/9 – Natick Collection (Natick, MA) **
11/10 – The Galleria (Houston, TX)**
11/11 – Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)**
11/11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA)**
11/11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)**
11/12 – Perimeter Mall (Atlanta, GA)
11/12 – Southcenter (Tukwila, WA)**
11/13 – Aventura Mall (Aventura, FL)
11/13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)*
11/14 – Fashion Place (Murray, UT)*

* 125 VIP passes available
** Q&A forums with select cast members

If you choose Hot Topic, here’s what you do according to the HT site:

“Go to any of the Hot Topic locations listed above at 8:00AM on October 31st, 2009, and purchase a commemorative The Twilight Saga: New Moon Tour T-shirt. You’ll get a wristband* that’ll give you access to the event at the location you purchase your T-shirt from. Cast members will be announced soon, but in the meantime, check out the dates and locations below to see if the tour is coming to a city near you!” (They haven’t disclosed what this event entails yet, or which cast members will be present)

If you choose Nordstrom, here’s what you do according to the Nordstrom website:

“At at 8:00AM on October 31st, 2009 the Nordstrom stores listed above will open. Be one of the first 75 customers to receive a shopping pass and spend $75 or more on BP. merchandise (which includes the New Moon fashion line) will receive a VIP ticket to return to that particular store on the dates listed above. It’s one per customer, first come first served. ”

The lucky 75 people at each location get to come back the day the cast members are there and  get a chance to have their photos taken with the actors and to receive an autographed photo and frame.

____________________________________________________

So, to sum up the FAQ’s we’ve been getting in our inbox:

1. You need to choose whether you want to go to Hot Topic or Nordstrom for a chance at these tickets

2. Specific cast members are unknown for locations

3. Times are not announced yet for the November appearances

4.We don’t know if the same cast members will appear at both HT and Nordstrom on the same day.

5. The Times Square location is the Toy R Us that has a Hot Topic inside.

6. It is unknown if malls will let you line up days early with tents, sleeping bags, etc. That’s up to mall management and the local authorities. We suggest you contact the specific Nordstrom or HT to see what their crowd control game plan is.

Comments

1. Do you thikn they know that the Cherry Hill Mall is in NJ… and not Philadelphia? Hehehe. ;)

2. Stitch-n-Snitch says:

I’ve called both Nordstrom and Hot Topic about the SLC events, and they have the same info posted here–no other details.

3. Well, I’m satisfied that Ashley, Bronson and Kellan are coming to Toronto on the 13th. :)

4. mschicklet says:

LOL!!! There is a Toys R Us with a Hot Topic inside? oh dear.

5. Chicago still has no mall location. What is up with that!

6. I really hope there will be some of the same cast at the LA location as there was last year (KELLAN)!!!!!!! Well, I’m excited about going! Its gonna be super fun!!

7. The Hot Topic website has since taken that info down about the Times Square date. It just says more details to come.

8. I am not going anywhere near Times Square that day.

9. Ugh, why no Twilight love for Michigan?! :-(

10. Nordstroms at Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT) is saying they expect people to start lining up outside the mall Thursday night/Friday morning (around midnight in other words). They will let them in when the mall opens, and then they will have to wait until 7:30am Saturday morning to recieve their shopping passes. Mall security is prepared to ask people to leave if they are more than the alotted 75 in line
    For Hot Topic (at the same mall) people will be allowed to wait in line in the food court (inside, woohoo!!!) starting at midnight (friday night/saturday morning) for the 500 wristband that will be available.
    The lady at Nordstroms did say there would be 2 cast members, and although they have a good idea of who they will be, they have been asked to not release that information yet.
    Hope all this info helps!! I will probably be waiting in line for Hot Topic.. it sounds like it will be a better shot, although I am sad that I won’t get the photo and autograph that way =(

11. When will the chicago location be announced?amd the alternative date? Last year they messed up and people were pissed because they gave out tickets a day before they were supposed to. They better not falsify anything this year!

12. Whay can’t the come to Australia with this stuff??!! We’d love to meet the cast & crew too!!

13. Amanda Dubs says:

This is built for people who live in the area of the event and that’s really really annoying. Also frustrating is the lack of Dallas, Texas.

14. i am so confused. for the boston one nordstrom and hot topic have two different dates…is it on both days? are there different people each day?

15. I wanna go 2 times square cuz i really wanna meet da cast but im scared of the turn out!! Do u guyz think i shuld go ?

16. Many of these cities are that same as with the Twilight tour last year. It would have been nice if they would have chosen some different cities this year. It also would have been nice to not have both Nordstroms and Hot Topic appearances in the same city. Also, still no love for Ohio.

• I know! Or Indiana… There hasn’t been anything Twilight or New Moon to come here yet. There is a Fantasy TwiLife tour coming to Cincinnati, OH though. So, if you’re close enough, you could go to that.

• Yeah! I could have done Indiana as well. I’m in Columbus, so a 3 hour drive wouldn’t have been anything – a day trip. But the closest is Chicago and I just don’t want to go there. I just think they should have used different locations this year so other fans have a chance to see them. Everything is always in the biggest cities. No wonder they have so much trouble with crowd control. They would get plenty of fan response in any city that they go to.

17. Cherry Hill Mall is in NJ.. that must be an error idkk lol im so gonna be there though!

18. If anyone has any idea about how early to line up for these things email me at verburam@gmail.com ! I’m planning on going to the chicago one, if they ever release the dang location!

19. will anyone go to the san fran one with me? i have no ride:/ i promise im not some creeper! i just really wanna meet one of the cast members..whoevers there!
    email me please :) starz4unme@yahoo.com

20. aw no love for new mexico new mexico never gets anything

21. Check out this cool widget for the movie. Ally yourself with jacob or edward. :)

22. Jenna Lucero says:

I’m so confused.. I don’t know which one to go to…. I know I won’t make it to both stores before they are all gone. Which one shall I pick???????

23. The reason they keep stating cherry hill mall philadelphia area is because they do not want people to mix Cherry Hill in southern New Jersey with Cherry Hill in northern New Jersey. There is not a Cherry Hill mall in northern New Jersey but there are other malls in that area.

24. how early do people actually get in line for these things? do people actually go at midnight and wait there until 8?

25. MariposaAlice says:

…Okay, um…Did Pel confirm that there’s a Hot Topic in Toys R Us in Times Square? Because, last time I checked, there aren’t any Hot Topics in Manhattan period. I’ve even checked the Hot Topic site, and there’s none there…especially not in Toys R Us.

26. I’m angry that there’s no cast listing. I don’t want to spend the money and take a wristband from someone who really wants one for people who I don’t want to see.

27. HOT TOPIC HAS UPDATED! Cast Members have been announced for most the shows! Kellan and Ashley are listed for SF! WOOO HOOO! IMO they are the best combo listed! They are SOOOO cute together and both of them are soooo nice! Very EXCITED.
    No Rob, Taylor, or Kristin listed for any of the appearances. If they do show up, I bet it will be the LA or NY ones not announced yet.

28. TWILIGHTER says:

HOT TOPIC did NOT have a store inside Toys R Us Times Square. Just went there tonight!!! Toys R Us has pieces from the actual SET of New Moon IN THE STORE!!!!!!!!!! Volturi thrones and Bella and Jacob’s motorcycles are actually inside the store! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

29. I promised Nordstoms I would post this for them to undo what Lucy said up above. Sorry Lucy!

FYI- I just spoke to Brittney at Nordstoms Fashion Place Mall SLC, the only difference between them and hot topic will be 75 people to 1 hour vs 500 people to 1 hour. If your planning on lining up at Nordstoms early (before 6:30 am Friday morning) you will be asked to leave, you can’t even park. Hot topic won’t allow you to line up until 11:30 pm Friday night the doors will be opened then. Good luck everyone!

30. Matthew S. says:

Like so many others, it’s too bad they’re not branching out and doing other cities (TAMPA, SAN ANTONIO, DETROIT, CLEVELAND, KANSAS CITY, SAINT LOUIS, ETC) Salt Lake City is close to Denver, and it’s not even that big of a city. Sheesh.

31. opepacags says:

Hey all i was just wondering if you were interested in watching the new saw movie? I just watched it here for free and it was prty damn amazing
    quality for free! http://tinyurl.com/NewSawMovie

So if you havent seen this movie then check it out here! Also please dont share this link too much outside of this forum as it will probably die then.

32. a 2nd year with no apperances in iowa…. why… we love them to do one here. don’t disappoint the iowa twilighters. kim c.

33. Question on congratulations?

34. brady quinn

FGJDHJK55

35. iphoneAppsInventor says:

Cius,
    Maybe it is wrong to post it here but Do you now iphone 4g to register myself and try to find new friends and have a good time in iphone community.
    Can you tell me something about it?
    I wait for your answer

36. Hi Ya’ll!

I am new to this forum + just had the urge to introduce myself and say “hello”.

For once a reputable site with active members that I can stare at – which really is a rare find!

I’m here to chill @ get involved. How would I best participate?

Laters…

37. washed their breasts in fenugreek-infused water and ate roasted the seeds of the Age and childbirth are not kind to a women’s figure. Those who once had firm breasts eventually realize that their figure is ageing and their breasts are sagging. Some men also may seek a more feminine body and want to have feminine breasts. Breast implants placed under the pectoral muscle, which is located between the

38. if you need a beautiful and multi-working design.

free template

39. LipatoffInfo – Free medical book.

40. Educational Toys for Kids Intend Playing while Learning

Since ages, toys have been considered as one of the important play items that kids love to play with. If you want to make your kids learn while playing, then consider educational toys. Educational toys for kids not only promote developmental skills in children, but also help children to learn and improve essential skills of life. Most of the people buy toys to enhance creativity, independency, responsibility and integrity of their kids. To buy toys, parents are recommended to look for online stores as there are an ocean of toys available that can be very hard to determine which is right for your child. Consider toys according to your child as each one has his own personality, interests and strengths.

Considering educational toys for kids

Parents consider educational toys for their kids as they not only give them pleasure of playing, but also enable them to learn at the same time. They are perfect than allowing them to play video games and other non-educational activities. One can incorporate toys that will aid in developing the cognitive skills of child while providing fun. One of the popular educational toys for kids is alphabet bean bag, which assist your kids memorize the alphabet. Parents should strictly avoid toys, which are made by employing harmful chemicals.

Toys for leisure time

Gifting an educational toy to your kids plays a very important role to nurture their overall development and skills. Such a toy will help them in learning with fun. In fact, it is considered as a wonderful gift to fill up their curious minds. Parents always need to provide toys that will brush up their knowledge as well as make them matured and responsible according to their age.

Buying educational toys for kids from online stores

The online market is packed with a number of online stores selling all types of toys at affordable rates. Apart from products, their services are also unique and exclusive in the market. Individual looking for educational toys for kids are advised to make extensive search through the internet, and thus they will come across authentic online stores. So, do not get late. Just make search and see results.

41. If you haven’t yet I would for sure recommend that you buy runescape money from buyrunescapegold.net!
    I tried them out yesterday and all went great.

42. greetings to all of you here. I have finally got the nerve to post. I am 63 and
    have just been forced to retire from my career. I did some the web
    a long time ago and since I now have much free time I have started fooling with it again.

I was surfing the web to get some ideas on how to do my blog better and I came upon this web site. I was impressed
    by the layout here so I just wanted to give the admins and members a compliment. I hope that I
    may someday do as well! Anyway I just wanted to say thanks for the effort you have
    performed. My site is about guitars for kids – childguitarsforkids.com if anyone wants to take a look.
    Again,thanks for the great work!

43. Download the best video player download vlc

44. hello
    i think i don’t know what is the problem with the picture

منتديات الحضارات والكنوز