Happy Birthday Jodelle Ferland!

A very Happy Birthday to one of the youngest and newest members of the Twilight Saga cast.

Happy Birthday to Vancouver’s own Jodelle! Swing by her Twitter and send her a birthday greeting personally!

Comments

1. KSmithGray says:

She’s such a pretty little girl. She looks so unusual, but in the best way I’ve ever seen. she’s a perfect vampire

2. Love her! Happy birthday, Jodelle!

3. threethings says:

Again with these banners.
    Who makes them? I’m sorely disappointed, when you have so many talented graphic artists on your forums.

• Twilight_News says:

We’ll take banner submissions. We’ve tried to have people submit early and unfortunately they frequently get them in late or not at all. So then we are stuck last minute whipping something up the morning of when we don’t have access to anything but the most basic graphic tools.

• threethings says:

I would be happy to make them for you, whenever needed. I have advanced photo editing and skills. (I hate when people “forget.” I will make it a priority, don’t worry.)
        When you need one, you can use the address you see here or PM me on the forums. Thanks!

4. Happy Birthday!

5. Happy Birthday Dearest Jodelle! Thanks for being in Eclipse and playing Bree’s part! Can’t wait to see you on the big screen!

6. mellyCULLEN says:

i loveee JODELLE soo much–she is the perfect Bree in eclipse ! happy birthday girl ! luvv u soooo much

7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODELLE!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!

8. Has anyone else noticed she looks just like the Bella in the Lexicon Banner?

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Today was my b-day aswell…

10. Happy Birthday :)

11. Singing Moon says:

I think she is supposed to look like Bella, in a way because Bella wonders if that’s her in the future.

Can’t wait for the future movies! I really hope they make Breaking Dawn. It’s my favorite book! :-)