New Moon Press Conference Videos

We’ll edit this entry to add others as they pop up. Pulling them in from various sources.

First one via Twilight Britney Fan

Comments

1. Awesome! Thank you for this coverage! Wish I could be there!

2. Rob & Kristen look like they just got out of bed. Wow.

3. CaliMum says:

Thanks so much for sharing this!

4. what an idiot that guy is who asked the question about rob & kristen’s off screen chemistry … rude/awkward!

5. God Kristen looks so peed off when he asks that. What a waste of a question. Thanks for the coverage :D

6. When are we going to see “the clip”?

7. Jessica says:

Yea, I would love to achieve the, “Just got out of bed, haven’t showered for a week and look like a New Moon star look.” It just isn’t happening for me. :-) Lucky them. Loving the coverage! My day is wasted because of comic con!

8. I love twilight and the whole cast and stephanie myers is awsome but Kristen Stewarts hair is working my nerves i hope it growes out soon or she get extentions something she is soo pretty!! And the next person that asked kristen and rob if they are involved need to be slapped!!!

9. they look and sound rather bored

10. look there’s a tarantula on Kristen’s head someone get it off

11. Tatiana says:

I just saw a TwilightLexicon tweet post about 3 minutes ago and it says: Fyi comic con was strict about not being able to film the video footage. http://myloc.me/d9P1
    WTF!!!???¿¿ we are not getting to see the NM CLIP!!??? i’m pissed off

12. Melissa says:

Ummmm what is this?? Obviously not where the fans could get in just the media… When do they go and talk to the fans?????????

13. omg
    seriously dude
    we’d better get to see those clips by tomorrow
    waaaa

14. heatherh says:

what did rob say was his least favorite question? it sounded like he said, “what’s it like kissing…”, but I couldn’t make out the rest?

15. Jacob luver says:

haha taylor is adorable

• Couldn’t agree with you any more. He’s the only one that doesn’t look like he just got pulled out of bed by his feet.

*Grins stupidly at the computer at his cheery smile*
      Hears his goofy laugh…..
      *Melts into a puddle on the floor*

Clean up on isle three!!!

• Jacob luver says:

lolz i know right!! not to offend kristen and rob but taylor looks the cleanest!! lolz

ikr when i see him i do the same things when he laughs i laugh and when he smiles i juss stop breathing!! lmaoo gotta love him!

16. Michelle says:

Wish they didn’t look sooo uncomfortable in interviews – you want to watch – but it’s excruciating to sit through.

• Haha, I know what you mean. I almost didn’t want to finish watching it after it started just because I found it so…awkward.

• Yeah, I was alright watching it the first time…..the second time I felt almost too embarrassed for Kristen to even keep watching.

17. Melanie says:

Last years comic con was way better. The look like they don’t want to be there.

Summit better post those clips by tommorow. I’m not going to sit through 1 1/2 hours of Vanessa Hugens in BandSlam to see them.

• I don’t think it’s because they don’t want to be there because they do know this is part of their job, even though Kristen is quiet and reserved. There have been so many rumors regarding Kristen and Rob that they were probably dreading the personal questions.

18. Are u going to show the “clips” that they showed at comic con?

• A few people were chatting on Newmoonmovie.org, they said that they just got back from comic-con. And they also said that we wouldn’t get to see the videos anytime soon, at least for a couple of days.

*Goes back and looks at comments again*

Now more people are confirming we won’t see them for a while. It sucks…
      I threw a book that was laying next to me when I first heard this…

19. Rob totally gets it. It bugs me when people say that Bella is the damsel in distress who constantly needs to be rescued. Edward saves her in “Twilight”, but after that she saves him and risks herself to protect the Cullens and the wolf pack in the other books. Her concern is always for her family and friends and she does several things that are pretty brave.

• Spot On! ^^ Loads of people say Bella is selfish aswell but all i think of her is that she is selfless 99% of the time. She try’s her hardest not to hurt and to protect those around her. She feels terrible when she does hurt someone.

20. I hate seeing Kristen Stewart do these interviews all strung out on whatever it is that she is on… I loved her in Twilight and think she did a good job at potraying a very difficult and complex literary character, and hope that she continues that in New Moon… But the more I see of her in “real-life” the more I can’t help but translate to Bella in the books, and it bothers me, I am scared that she will potentailly taint Bella’s innocence and purity in the filming of Eclipse and (finger’s crossed) Breaking Dawn, with her personal adolescent screw ups. Get it together Kristen… Rob has already cornered the market as the straggely Twilight Saga reluctant-star, and does just fine at it… so get your own angle!!! (sorry if that sounded mean, it’s just how I see her…)

21. Luthien says:

Even though I think Kristen, Rob, & Taylor are all just fine in their respective roles in the films, I think they are not so good in interviews. They fiddle with their hair, they cover their faces, they are not very articulate; however, I really think it’s because they are not used to being in the spotlight and because they are all very young. (On the other hand, now I think about it, the three in Harry Potter are all about the same age, and they are much better in the public eye. Of course, they are all very used to being in the public eye too.)And it doesn’t help if they are being asked questions that don’t require an intelligent response.

22. I have just had another look at the New Moon website and I am pretty sure that the scenes shown at Comic Con are going to show up there very shortly. They have a section called “Film Clips” that is “coming soon” which is where I would expect them to put the footage. I also noticed that there is a section marked “Trailers” NOT “Trailer” which means that they will probably be posting a longer trailer there sometime soon. I think we should all stop panicking. It seems to me that the purpose of this website is to allow Summit to control when footage becomes available, and to make sure that the footage shown is crisp and clear, as opposed to a shaky You Tube video. I for one will be taking a deep breath and calming down now. It looks like our baby is in the right hands.

23. I loved the clip but wish you would add subtitles as
    it seemed muffled, I had to struggle to understand so much of it probably because the room was so big.
    Would you consider it next time? thanx

24. Great coverage!

25. therealmrswhitlock says:

So I just wanted to say that I LOVE that Rob said that Bella saves Edward at the end of every single book–it’s so true, and I’m sick of feminists describing her as “weak” or a “damsel-in-distress”. Everybody sees Edward as a hero, but Bella’s really the heroine. Especially at the end of BD. There, I said it. I’m done.