Rachelle Lefevre on Twitter and Kristen Stewart rockin’ out

Rachelle recently announced she had her own twitter account and now she is getting in on the challenge act by challenging YOU the fans.  Check out her tweet below

The Daily Mail has an article about Kristen playing Joan Jett and the movie The Runaways.  Within the article there are tons of pics comparing Kristen and Joan as well as one of all the original Runaways.

Comments

1. Hey guys,you´re sure this is the real Rachelle?
    I thought the real one is http://twitter.com/LefevreRachelle so I´m a little bit confused right now.

However,love Kristen as Joan.She looks amazing:)

2. WannaBeMrs.Cullen says:

This one is the real one. Read an earlier post on here titled “Rachelle Lefevre joins Twitter” and they explain.

3. No link?

4. WannaBeMrs.Cullen says:

It is a Twilight Lexicon post on June 16th.

5. Link Please??

6. Roxannalou says:

$100 per 10,000 followers? Wow. How generous.

7. WannaBeMrs.Cullen says:
  8. Cara B. says:

Great interview! :D I’m really excited for the runaways. & I already follow Rachelle, I think it’s great what some celebs choose to do with their fame. :)

9. Ok!I think now I´m following the REAL Rachelle.
    Thx WannaBeMrs.Cullen for the link.:)

10. WannaBeMrs.Cullen says:

No problem!!

11. kellan fan says:

I think thats really awesome of her. If all the actors did this, then there would be a lot of happy charities out there :D Glad some good FINALLY came out of this Hollywood/ movie mess.

12. TwilightLexicon has indicated that the real Rachelle is the one without the ‘e’ on the end of her name..Check ‘the story.’

13. Roxannalou,

That was my thought exactly!

14. Whoo, go Rachelle! =D

I’m definitely going to find my Twitter account and follor her.

15. Rachelle is really awesome.

16. $100? that’s pretty lame.

17. Julie M. says:

Can’t wait to see Runaways. Kristen will be awesome as Joan Jett!

18. I think any donation to charity is a good one… she’s not exactly a “superstar” yet with neverending $$$ and I dare say that the people with Breast Cancer wouldn’t think it was lame… but would think that of naysayers of someone doing a good deed. Just my opinion.

19. Hey lexicon admins…I just heard on the radio that Rob Pattinson was hit by a taxi cab while while trying to get away from crazy fans (I think he’s ok though!)…just thought you guys might want to look into that.

20. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20286077,00.html

^people are crazy he’s just human. I feel so bad for him, i would be in a corner shaking if i was him.

21. Just saw the article about Joan and Kristen. I am interested in seeing how this turns out. I have loved Joan’s music since I was a kid. I actually remember some songs coming out in the 80s.

22. it’s a nice idea to donate money for followers to a good cause.
    but seriously, $100 for 10,000 followers are really peanuts, especially if she limits it to 100,000 followers. that means, she will give a maximum of 1,000 dollars to the breast cancer charity…
    anyways, it’s the thought that counts, i believe :)

23. rachelle is so sweet…its a nice idea to donate money ….

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]