Vampire Baseball Video Submissions

The Lexicon had two videos submitted for the Vampire Baseball Contest. Let us know in the comments below which one you want to represent our site in the Vampire Baseball Contest sponsored by Twilight FanTrips

Choice Number 1

Choice 2

Comments

1. I’ll go with #1.

2. princesskimmy says:

I like #1 with the music and the apple bite at the end.

3. Elizabeth says:

i like number 1!

4. I think #2 is better, but it needs to be edited.

5. #1 – it’s faster paced

6. Cara B. says:

#1 by far! :D

7. Lindsay Rhea says:

I pick #1-It’s much better. #2 has more shots from the movie, but seems like they randomly left a camera on while they were messing around.

8. MARISA:D says:

Well, I’d have to say that #1 is the best. It is absolutely faaabulous! <3

9. #1 definately!

10. definitly #1… she did great editing and made more of a professional production, #2 is more of a home movie.

11. the 1#, no doubt! looks great:D

12. #1 leah!

13. #1 soooo cool and the apple bite at the end was a plus+++

14. Hayley Jo says:

LEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your amazing amazing!!! lol i freakin love vampire baseball and you pulled it off thanks for maknig amazing vids! and staying true to us twilighters :]

15. michelle says:

im sorry but im gonna have to disagree with most of you! #1 was….ugh not so good. at least the second they tried to do stunts and there was more than one person. they also did things that were in the movie. but yes there could have been better editing and music like the first. would have been nice to here “super massive blackhole” by Muse also. im not a video junkie but i think something better could have been put together…..like using a trampoline for high jumps(with editing) and even sound effects. i dunno, both were disappointing but i guess i cant complain too much since i didnt do one myself…but good job on the effort!!!

16. Loved #1, great job!~

17. ILoveAliceCullen says:

Number 1 by far.
    2 is too long and boring with stuff in it. Would be better if it wasn’t.

So number one =D

18. #1

19. #1 by far!!!! :)

20. sarahwhithers says:

My vote is for #1 for sure.

21. I’d say neither. For as many really good videos that I have seen put together (just for the fun of it on you tube etc) I can’t beleive the quality of these. I’d be embarrased Lex to use either. Sorry just being honest. Where did all the talented fans go? Vacation maybe?? Oh wait they are all in NYC!!

22. I’m a little shocked that there were only 2 submissions! I have no video skills whatsoever but I have seen so many other videos… just surprised that they didn’t resurface for this contest…

23. Kayla Crain says:

1 by far! 2 is lame.

24. #1 all the way!!!!! GO LEAH!!!

25. #1

26. Twilight Addict 413 says:

I like #2 because it captures the essence of what this is all about HAVING FUN!

For once I would like to see somebody win who does not have all the expert video technology or experience.

VOTE FOR #2!!!!!!!

27. Gigster says:

#1 is the best! :-)

28. Rachel M. says:

#1
    OMG it’s Leah! XD

29. Ashlynn says:

#1 bc at least she put some thought into it,

but actually neither one of them are good, is this all you recieved? ??? you’d think ppl would be more creative…than this.

30. #1 DUHHH!!!! Leah is awesome!!!!

31. number 1 is awesome!

32. if i had to pick, then i would go with number 1

33. #1!!!!!
    #1 should win!!!

34. #1 is really cool and she much have put a lot of work into it!

35. Well, I have to say #1 had good music and some good effects, but it was only one person and that made it less exciting. Now #2 need it to be edited, to be honest I got bored with it, even though they tried to put some parts from the movie. At the end, I think a combination of the two videos in their strong performance parts could have been the perfect one. But at least they tried and that’s worth something.

36. Kate :] says:

Number 1!!
    Because Leah = Amazing :]

37. habitatgirl07 says:

Number #1

38. Stefanie says:

Number 1

39. number 1!

But number 2 tried their best so good job to them too but i have to go with number 1.

40. love2dream says:

If number two was editted and put to some music, I would good with them. It could be fantastic with all the stunts and multiple players actually playing. The first girl doesn’t know how to pitch or bat correctly.

41. pinkiella says:

I don’t really like either of them, but if I had to choose, the first one is better…at least some efforts to edit were put into it!

42. #1 definitely

for the mere reason that #2′s whole cast’s pants were way too tight.

43. So sorry, but..definitely neither. They are both horrible. I can’t believe either was put up for people to watch. I totally agree with Michelle and Ann. These are very embarrassing. :(

44. ChristinaMae says:

i think that maybe there should have been more time given – to put together something decent takes at least a few weeks. i wouldn’t pick for either of these to be featured on the contest – if i would have known about it earlier i would have put in a video myself. i don’t think there is much contest with only having two videos.

45. I liked #1 it was all around better

46. Magiclily says:

Number One, though it would be much better with more people and different clothes xD

47. Lindsay says:

number 1

48. #1

49. CourtneyCullen says:

#1!!! all the way no other choice!! Good Luck #1!