Peter Facinelli on Chelsea Lately June 2009

Peter Facinelli and his wife Jennie Garth are good friends of talk show host Chelsea Handler. We think (unless we missed one) this marks Peter’s 3rd appearance on Chelsea’s show.

Comments

1. I love Chelsea Lately! Peter was great, as always .. hehe He is always so down to earth and funny.

2. Emily W says:

OMG thats hilarious. I love chelsea!

3. Very funny!
    At 3:14 he said something ‘I don’t think so. I don’t know ANYMORE’ when Chelsea asked about RP & KS. HMM ;)

4. rosewowie says:

“Dr. Cullen” is SMOKIN’ HOT!!!

5. thpakle says:

I too like his brown hair better. And Chelsea Handler is freakin’ hilarious, luv her! Hhhmmm makes you wonder if Kristen and Robert are really an item?! Since he didn’t totally deny the rumors. Haha Chelsea “Are they schtupping?”…my favorite yiddish word! LOL!

6. thpakle says:

He’s getting type cast as a doctor! j/k lol

7. MariaMM says:

Peter also said that he’s friends with Kristen’s boyfriend.

8. Catherine says:

dos peter have beardy thing going on or is it just a shadow? lol. like under his chin

9. MariaMM says:

correction: he said he knows Kristens boyfriend.

10. Oh boy, here we go with the whole Robert and Kristen thing. I have no idea why this matters SOOO much to people. I just don’t get it…

11. shareen says:

I love watching/reading/whatever Peter’s interview. So nice to see him.

12. shareen says:

Did Jennie really broke her leg? that’s awful. hope she’s okay.

13. Peter is hilarious I was dieing of laughter watching this video it was so funny!!

14. That is BY FAR the most entertaining interview (and possibly video in general) I’ve seen in months, maybe even years. I’m starting to really like Peter (not that I didn’t like him, I just didn’t know him befre Twilight). Go Chelsea!
    (And I, too, can’t really understand this Rob/Kristen thing… Why should they get together? They have great chemistry and it might mess tings up later on. And the rumours probably aren’t true, anyway, and I don’t get why people are so worked up over this. Remember how there were rumours going for about 5 YEARS about Emma Watson and Rupert Grint? And the worst thing is, half of those people couldn’t decide which couple they wanted to be true, they also wanted Emma to be with Dan Radcliffe. C’mon, she’s not a two-guy girl! Sorry, getting off topic. It just reminded me.)

15. yenieuq says:

This was supposed to be Peter’s interview not RP/KS! lol

I dont believe they are a couple anyway. Its all publicity people!! Its just weird that before all the filming started Kristen is all smiles hanging out with her bf and then all of a sudden they break up?? Come on.. And yes they have chemistry on the movie but i dont see it in really life..

16. yenieuq says:

Oh by the way, PETER rocks!! Love him!!

17. Chewy??? HAHAHAHA…. that’s my hamster’s name! Gotta love Peter Facinelli! Would’ve thought that since he’s parents are Italian that he would’ve learned it while growing up!

18. that was ENORMOUSLY funny!! peter cracks me up. i just love everything that i learn/read/hear about him. poor jenny, that sucks. hopefully her foot heals quickly.

19. ILoveAliceCullen says:

Awh peter is so honestly and sweet!
    He’s really funny, haha, I like him :D

I like blond too, by the way.
    And ‘Jeanne’ I think you’re right about the offtopic thing and Rob & Kris.

20. seriouslysirius says:

Loooooooove Peter, he is so funny and sweet.

21. Love Chelsea, and I’m starting to love Peter so much! He is down to earth, funny and sweet. His wife is adorable… Plus he tweeted a while back that he let her sleep in, so that’s just icing on the cake. Great husbands rock!!!

22. This had me rolling. Chelsea Handler is so funny and Peter is really down to Earth. I love it when he goes on her show. I hope his wife’s foot heals soon though. Foot breaks are the worst!

23. Wow, I’ve watched this video 3 times and I still crack up every time. Now that’s good TV.

24. caandcmsmom says:

She is hilarious and he is just so real. Loved to hate him in “Can’t Hardly Wait” and love him in Twilight, but this role may be the best for him!

25. This was hystrical! Love Peter more and more. Can’t wait to see the show, I think it will be great. (For that matter – can’t wait to see the rest of the Twilight saga movies.) Hope that his wifes foot will heal nicely. (probably an extension of the Dancing with the Stars omen…) Anyhow, laughed like crazy! Good Luck with the show.

26. Cynthia says:

I love Chelsea’s show so this was a great interview to watch. Chuy giving him his hat just makes me love him more too lol

27. When Peter and his wife Jenny were on Chelsea’s show a few months ago–that was hilarious too. I wonder if you can view it on YouTube somewhere. Jenny was telling the story of using kleenex under her arms instead of deodorant and they both came off as funny, real, sincere, and in love. I’ve always liked him and am liking him even more. He made a great Carlyle Cullen. He’s naturally “quick” and get’s it. And, easy on the eyes :)

28. Man I saw the first episode of “Nurse Jackie” hilarious show by the way esp. Peter’s character…so incompetent…and so funny when he grabbed her boobs…it came out of no where I was laughing so hard.

29. anonaymous says:

he’s better blond

30. people think rob. and kristen are together but i think i heared their just friends??????