Special Edition Twilight Saga Books & Journals

Stating this summer, several new Twilight-based products will be offered. Entertainment weekly got the full scoop. There will be journals, a CD containing the Breaking Dawn concert Series and more.

Now for those of you who have been wondering if there would be a New Moon movie book, October 6th is the date that you want to mark on your calendars.  “For those hoping to buy books tied into New Moon, Little, Brown will release New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion on Oct. 6″

Get the full run down on EW.

Comments

1. Oh! Those look really nice! They’d make great Christmas presents for other Twerds. :)

• Briana says:

i agree

haha except i laugh every time i see that term because of Robert Pattinson’s reaction to it on that old MTV thingy. haha

2. creamy says:

We knew this was coming. Another rout on the bank account. Addicts just can’t say no. Sigh.

3. The HTIC says:

Well hopefully she will decide to finish midnight sun….

• Miss Miriam says:

We can all only hope and pray that she does.

• I am wishing, hoping, praying, anything else I can so that she will. I want it REALLY badly.

• Twiligher14 says:

i really really really really really really really really really depsrately want midnight sun to come out!!!!! that would be sooo soo amazing! and itd be cool if we could have edwards version of new moon so we could see what edward goes through when he leaves.

• I’ve always wondered what Edward goes through in New Moon and every time I think about it makes my heart ache. Edward is so tense and overwhelming with his love for Bella I feel like he loves Bella more than she does him, and his break from her would just be unbearable to read. Many twilight fans say New Moon (the original) was very sad. Imagine how sad it would be with Edward. New moon through Edwards’s eyes would be over a hundred pages of dread and despair putting many Twilight fans in to a brief moment of depression till the happy reunion concludes the story.
        Though I love the idea of New Moon in Edward point of view I think I would love to keep the story happy. (At least not anymore sadder)

• Oh. I meant to tell you about this video called New Moon Edward POV which is how sad I imagine New Moon through Edward’s eyes or at least close to it.

4. October 6 for the movie companion? That sounds really early!

5. This is great and all but what about the Official Guide they’ve been promising since last year? How long will we have to wait for it?

• Barnes and Noble has a release date for the official guide of Sept. 30th 2009.

• Melisa says:

Yeah, but I don’t think that date is set in stone. Barnes and Noble is not like Amazon where you can pre-order stuff without a release date. I think they just needed a date.

• AlbertaJenn says:

Every bookstore has a different date for the Official Guide. I’m getting curious as to why it was postpond for so long.

• Switzerlander94 says:

same here.
          the day they said it was supposed to come out, i went to Chapters, and they had no idea what i was talking about.
          They must’ve thought i was crazy.

6. i feel the same way i want the guide as well ….

7. patricia says:

i no i can’t wait to get the guide also.

8. I will probably get the NM movie companion, I have the Twilight one & really enjoy it. But I’m not sure about the other stuff. It’s another way to get us diehard fans to spend $$$.

9. La_tua_cantante says:

I WANT THEM!!!!!!! lol x. i think its a great idea to have twilight stationary.

10. hmmm… I think that this saga will clean out my bank account!! It’s already happening and we’re only one movie in!!!

11. Melisa says:

I want to know if they are releasing a collector’s edition of New Moon. That’s what I’m actually interested in.

• Keri Lynn says:

The EW article says they are and it comes out on Oct. 6th too.
      “For those hoping to buy books tied into New Moon, Little, Brown will release New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion on Oct. 6 and New Moon trade and mass-market paperback tie-ins in September and November, respectively. They will also publish a New Moon Collector’s Edition on Oct. 6.”

What I want is a Twilight and Breaking Dawn Special Edition, like they have for New Moon and Eclipse.

• Thanks for that. I guess once, the ISBN’s are out Amazon and Barnes and Noble will have it up for pre- order.

They’re coming out with a Breaking Dawn Special Edition on Aug. 4th, the same day as the Eclipse paperback edition.

12. shavei7 says:

shiny. lol.
    i better start saving again for the NM products :)

13. kehacakes says:

I am so ready for the official guide too.It’s been a long wait, looks like it will be longer. They should release it like in June or July or something, especially if the NM companion is coming in Oct. Spread it out for goodness sake! lol

14. edward4evR says:

Do you notice how on the EW posting fans keep asking for Midnight Sun? Of course, they are also kvetching about BD and I loved it, but…I agree with them on MS. I like some of these products and will buy a few, but pls finish MS. It’s time for more original work in the Twilight saga. I’m ok with SM having a mourning period, but seriously, can’t she get over it? We miss Edward!

15. Switzerlander94 says:

birthday present??
    i think so :)
    hooray for being an october baby!

• Lauren says:

yahooo! so am i. =]
      im gonna beg for my mom to get me that too, even though shes paying for half my driver’s ed. ^^

16. love it my birthday is on Oct 4 so getting them

17. ScarletRubie says:

I would be the crazy girl with those kind of supplies, LOL. I’m pretty irritated because of the GUide thing as well, i really want it!

18. Gaby J says:

I can’t wait for all of it to come out!!! So exited!

19. Nicole-ee-olee says:

they should seriously make twilight school supplies. I would LOVE to walk around school with Twilight binders, pencils, pens, notebooks, folders…calculators… :)

• safina says:

I would love to do that too! But you know,you can just simply decorate all your stuff by yourself.And that would be more special because it’ll be unique.

20. Hmm…interesting. I’m not sure if I would actually buy it, but I will probably end up buying it–my money cries out to me every time I pass something Twilight related, even if I already have it. I know. It’s pathetic. But that’s how obsessed I am. -SIGH-

I can’t wait for the movie companion! That should be fun to read…

21. safina says:

Those products look so nice! I want them all.

22. Wow!! This is so cool!!! I would love the Journals.. That would be cool to have!!! I too Also hope that she does finish Midnight Sun!!

23. so so so cool I love the twilight books so so much.

1. [...] publishers are also releasing some cool journals, and in lieu of a post I’ll link you straight to the Lex. Also, if you’re curious, I discovered how much a domain squatter is demanding for [...]

2. [...] the full run down on EW. Read the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]