Peter Facinelli Plays Prince Charming

Peter Facinelli went to Disneyland with his family and decided to play Prince Charming, glass slipper and all, for wife Jennie Garth.

Jennie’s foot was in a walking cast due to an injury suffered at their home.

See the whole story on Access Hollywood.

Comments

1. he is so freakin’ cute. :] i love him so much. i’m so glad he is carlisle. there is no one better. :D

2. i can see he is a real compassionate person and truly loves his family…thats so carlisle

3. thats the cutest thing ever! I love them :)

4. teamcullen12 says:

OMG! that is so adorable! =] <3
    i love peter!!!

5. Twifanatic Amanda says:

This is so cute it’s making me ill.

6. Was this trip to Disneyland to make up for the “not cooking pasta” snafu? Looks like it worked!

7. I agree, so cute!! I wonder what SPF he’s wearing to stay extra pale??

I can’t help myself, though. Every time he makes an entrance, all I can think is “Mike Dexter!!!” *sigh* that’s showing my age, so for all of you youngins’, its a reference to “Can’t Hardly Wait”…fantastic guilty pleasure high school movie.

• You’re not the only one who remembers that movie. It’s one of my guilty pleasures as well. That reminds me I have to buy the 10th anniversary edition of it.

I absolutely adore Peter, but I miss him being a brunette.

8. peter is so gorgeous lol

9. omg i love these two together. just…adorable!

10. Aww, Peter is such a sweet guy, Jennie is lucky to have him. :)

11. Aww!! I love Peter!!

12. LuciaRedgrave says:

that is so nice. what a good husband.

he looks like prince charming…. O_O :D

13. I wish i went to disneyland the same day he went :(
    I love disneyland. He is a romantic! LOVE IT!

14. Too sweet! I just adore him more and more.

15. vampbball says:

Wow, with that hair and collared shirt/sweater, he looks like Prince Charming! Very handsome man. Good for you, Jenny!

16. That is the cutest thing ever!!! I love peter!

17. That is so sweet!

18. awww, that’s so cute! i love Peter & Jennie <3

19. Look at the way he’s looking at her. He loves her so much. These teo are so cute together!

20. That’s just so sweet! And like someone already said,Peter loves his family exactly like Carlisle.

21. ahhhh…how adorable….wish he was my prince charming…lol

22. Thats so cute :) Im so glad he got the part of Carlisle.

23. Rachel L. Morrill-Maharath says:

Yeah, He is the ultimate Dr Carlisle, I am so happy for him and Jennie and there success, they have been such a blessing to watch over the years with their various roles and they know how to bring it! Wish them and their family all the best. Even with an injury they don’t let that stop them from living and enjoying the moments how beyond cool is that! Can’t wait to see more of Jennie in the new 90210, and Peter in the rest of our favorite Stephenie Meyers series! You can just tell that they love life, each other, their family and what they do that is so awsomeOOH!!!!

24. Oh, Peter! You are so sweet! I just want to pinch your cheeks!

Man, I remember watching Jennie in “What I Like About You”. I was shocked when I found out that she and Peter were married. Talk about a dynamic duo! ;)

I hope your injury heals fine, Jennie!

25. Pawprint says:

Wow! He looks so extremely handsome! Really! And I think his blond hair looks so much better now than how it did before! Seems like those people are working extra hard on details! I love that! He’s the perfect Carlisle!

And Jennie and Peter are the cutest couple ever! I love to see them together! He does look at her in the most adoring way! Aw! They’re so sweet!

26. Get well soon Jenni, take care of Jenni Peter love the slipper scene :)

27. Peter is so cute xD

28. OMG the look so cute 2gether and i llove the fact that he plays as Carlisle i love him so much but in a family way lol <3

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]