Cruising Twilight Style

Did you ever fantasize about taking a cruise with your favorite fictional character? Your fantasy may be about to become a reality. You can actually go on a Twilight themed Alaskan cruise. Currently Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene are slated to be making appearances.

According to organizers:

Our newest themed cruise event is our Alaska Twilight Cruise and Convention at Sea… August 8-15, 2010. Our goal for this event is to integrate the magnificent beauty of Alaska with the immensely popular Twilight phenomenon. Imagine an Alaska Cruise Adventure with a Twilight Convention at Sea…it’s the best of both worlds…for sure.”

Comments

1. Mahriah Schmidt says:

Oooohhh….I think I HAVE to go on this cruise!!!!!!!

2. I reaaallllyyyyy want to go. I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise, and what better one than a Twilight feature?

3. I wish the lowest cabin price wasn’t like $1500 though…..*sigh*

4. Twilight Nymph says:

Ok, I thought I would never go on another cruise for another 5 yrs. but I might have to eat my words and go on this one.

5. this is actually really hilarious because my sister and I were making fun of each other’s obsessions, mine with twilight and hers with BNL. well she has gone on all 3 of BNL’s ships and dips cruises so I said to her “well at least I don’t go on a cruise every year with my obsession :-) well, now there IS a twilight cruise!

6. OOOOooo. I like this. In fact I might tell my family it’s a no kids allowed event.

7. I WOULD GO IF CHRISTIAN/ANGELA WAS GOING ON THE CRUISE. I WENT TO GO TO THE NEXT ONE SHES IN. ASHLEY AND CHRISTIAN.

8. Omg I wanna go on this cruise! Its not for another year so maybe I’ll think about it.

9. OMFIN’G SO PERFECT!! I LIVE IN AK ALREADY!!!!! SO GOING!!! THATS WHY I <3 DIVIDEND!!! (:(:(: (SO HAPPY!!!!)

10. NuttyNetty says:

I want to gooooooooo!!!!! :D we might actually meet some vampires haha jk

11. In the words of Edward,

“This is absurd.”

12. Gothhic Goddess says:

I’d think about it, if I didn’t have to sell one of my kids to be able to afford it. ;)

13. eeeeeh I know this sounds cool and I’d love to meet some cast members but I just couldn’t make myself go on this thing. They pollute SO MUCH it’s crazy. I know there’s a lot of controversy over the issue but I’d rather not add to our problems. I’m a hippie, I can’t deny it.
    Neat idea though.

14. Sounds like an excellent way to spend my birthday. My birthday is around the cruise date. I’m definitely going to try and book a spot.

15. Cara B. says:

Yeah I don’t think I’ve ever had that much money at one time in my life. I could maybe go if I would be sleeping in their linen closets or something.

16. lirael cullen says:

Wow! This sounds awesome! I’ll make some plans on it.. try to.. thats around the times college semesters start too…=( hmmmm we’ll see..Neat idea though!!

17. misslelie says:

THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I HAVE TO BE ON THAT CRUISE!

18. GenevieveCullen says:

My mom loves cruise vacations but I know my dad would object the second he finds out what it’s theme is lol.

19. I am going…end of story

20. Whaaaat?!! Haha crazy! It does sound a bit “absurd”, but hell, why not?! It sounds just cheesy enough to be fun!

21. twilightrules says:

OMG
    SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

22. my mom is currently planning trips and i asked her if we could take a cruise in alaska ( :D ). she asked why alaska and then answered her own question. “it’s twilight ,isn’ it?”. my mom said she’d think about it (a “no”) and i asked my dad (he doesnt know the theme thank god) but he doesnt wanna cruise in alaska. :'(

23. Lucinda sousa says:

Oh my…that’s great, but…I’ll never have the money to go and do all the things, well…to say the truth I’ll not have money enough not even to the room lol I am from portugal and I am going to start my life in other country this year arround september or so…in Holland…and I am going to live alone so there’s not a chance =( so sad…no money no nothing =( I am about to cry…but hey…I will be happy if someone from here goes and take a looooot of pictures to show us…good luck and good trip ;)