Most Wanted Twilight DVD Extra Material

Reelz Channel polled several Twilight sites for their most wanted DVD material. You can see the whole list here. This is what we sent in.

1. We are hoping against hope that somewhere on the cutting room floor Edward and Bella said “I love you!” to each other!
  2. We heard that Ashley Greene beamed a cameraman twice when doing the baseball scene. We’d love to see that blooper from the cameraman’s perspective.
  3. We’re dying to see the scene with Kellan Lutz‘s line “She’s not one of us, Edward” that made the trailer but not the movie.
  4. Any extra time with the Cullen family. We didn’t get enough of them.
  5. We’ve heard that there were some improv scenes between Rob and Kristen. We really want to see those.

So what do you most want to see in the DVD extras?

Comments

1. Any chance Rob’s audition on Catherine Hardwicke’s bed made it on as an extra?

2. I agree with all of the above suggestions, and i would also like to see some of the awkardness between bella and edward that took place in the beginning of their relationship in the book, but was skipped over in the movie…that made them seem so real, like normal teenagers

3. I would like to see a better more accurate film

4. all of the above! :)
    plus when rob pulled his groin trying to pick kristen up or when he fell off the bed because he got overexcited during the kissing scene xD
    bloopers would be just snazzy.

5. what Me said would be nice as well.

6. I would like to see better acting. I’m not going to say any names….

7. alice_emmett_fan says:

I definitly want to see ashley hit the cameraman and i’ve already seen emmetts scene. I want to see rob pulled his groin trying to lift up kristen i hope the have bloopers.

8. I would want robs piano performance. Even if it never made it to the movie.

9. Twilight Nymph says:

I want to see Rob’s version of Bella’s Lullaby and his audition.

10. i really want to see some BLOOPERS! even though they most likely wont me on the DVD extras. :(

becoming Edward and becoming Bella? :)

11. orliesbabe says:

I would definitely love to hear Edward and Bella say the official “I Love You”…I wish that the movie included the cafeteria scene where they are alone and shared some pretty significant moments. I would also love to know what they were saying to each other in those parts of the movie that you see them talking.

12. ahh bloopers, i’d LOVE! besides that i’d love to see rob playing his bella’s lullaby.

13. Individual says:

BLOOPERS! must…see…them…!!!!

haha also want to see ashley greene beaming the cameraman. haha

14. NuttyNetty says:

I love your suggestions :D
    but i would also like to see, like orliesbabe says, what Edward and Bella were saying when they were talking… WHY DID YOU MUTE THAT SUMMIT? WHY?! hem hem… sorry

15. FilDeCuivre says:

I’d love to see all of those! I can’t really decide which one I wanted to see more! Hmm.. well, maybe I’d say it’s a tie between Ashley’s baseball bloopers and Rob&Kristen doing some impro.

16. sillygirl says:

Lex, I love your list. That is pretty much exactly what I would ask for. I love watching deleted scenes, so I would want as many of those as they can fit on there.

17. GrillDaddy says:

Ashley – “beaning” not “beaming” the cameraman, she wasn’t exactly smiling at him…

The missing scene with the poodle at La Push Beach, reacting to the pack leader and the other soon – to – be ‘shape shifters.’

18. I would like to see all of the above, but most importantly #1. Twilight is a Love Story(that was never really established in the movie), and for them to present this on screen and not once say “I love You” to each other is beyond me, seriously, what were they thinking?

19. Anything with Robert!

20. I want to see more of the stunt work, especially involving the bad vamps. A lot was cut out.

21. I like to see if Jasper actually had more than two lines. :)

22. I_am_Siobhan says:

Bloopers and some more scenes with Carlisle!!!

23. Maddie Cullen says:

bloopers… me love the bloopers :)

24. I would love to see all the bloopers . all the extra time with the cullens and all the make up and costumes . i would pay extra for them =D

25. i would love to see rob’s interpretaion (sp?) of Bella’s Lullaby; i was so disappointed when they chose not to use it! :-(

and bloopers, of course.

26. i would love to see some bloopers with rob and kristen. plus ANY extra scenes with jazz and emmett.

27. I agree with the earlier post…a better movie ;)

28. I really wanted to seethe prom scene but when Alice and ROse were in it. also if they shot the Bioligy scene then that scene cause I loved it in the book.

29. I’ve been saying for a while now that I would love to have an interactive feature where you could take a tour of the Cullen’s house and maybe design your own room on the top floor or something!
    ~Melissa~

30. BLOOOOOOOOOPERS! LOTS OF THEM!

And someone said Becoming Edward and Becoming Bella, I like that too!

31. I just can’t even decide because I’m going to love anything and everything that is included! Love to see RP playing the piano. Would love to see some kind of production interview: picking costumes, the Cullen house, filming on location, etc.

32. littleyellowporsche says:

oh! someone already said it, but I want to see the original prom scene with the Cullens! I want to see what Alice and Rose would wear. Also, Emmett in a tux! HOT!

33. I would love to see an extended version of the hospital scene at the end of the movie…the part where Bella’s heart stops when Edward goes into kiss her. I would also love the blood typing scene where Bella brings up she can smell blood.

My goodness…I would love just more details from the book in general. I hope they leave more of them in the next movies.

34. Danielle says:

yeah that sucked how they took out a lot of their quotes and what happened in the beginning with them, but i agree with all those above. I would love to see all the “extras”.

35. i want the whole Lord of the Rings thing. They had HOURS of special features, and although i know its very unrealistic, its what i really want.

36. I need to see everything!

37. Edi’s ‘Does a baby eat candy’

38. There was a little snippet of a scene in nearly each trailer, basically it was…well Edward sort of nuzzling Bellas neck, or something of the sort. Bella/Kristen was wearing a yellow shirt I think and Edward/Rob a light blue one. I hope thats an extra one!

39. Renesmee says:

I WANT SOME FREAKING BLOOPERS! I’ve searched everywhere and all i seem to find are freaking PARODIES which aren’t even that amusing Ughh I Want BLOOPERS!