Kristen Stewart Looks Forward to Working With Dakota Fanning

Kristen talked to MTV about working with Dakota Fanning on New Moon and The Runaways:

“I can’t wait to actually work with her,” the 18-year-old Stewart told us after hearing the Fanning news. “We aren’t BFFs yet, but hopefully.”

Get the full story here.

Comments

1. Twifanatic Amanda says:

That’s so freaking cool, I can’t wait to see that movie.

2. lirael cullen says:

I think i’d see the Runaways..when ever it would be released and stuff..lol yeah totally awesome..

3. selfish pursuits are a feminine quality?

i don’t know what she meant, but that came out wrong

4. I think Kristen will do great in this role. I’ll definitely see it when it comes out.

5. kristen seriously used the term “BFF’s?” …
    uhhhhh
    that’s surprising.

6. NuttyNetty says:

really looking forward to The Cake Eaters :) i want to see it.

7. Rachel A. says:

Kyra, I agree with you! :-)

Kristen looks perfect as a sickly girl. I don’t think I will see the movie though.

8. GenevieveCullen says:

I’ve never listened to The Runaways but it does seem like an interesting film.

9. I find all videos by mtv all lame. Us Canadians can not view the video which I think is totally unfair!

10. USA Twilighter says:

Kristin never really seems to know what to say in interviews when asked a question. I am not slamming her but just in general she always seems a little caught off guard. Her new movie looks well ineteresting. I probably won’t see it but more and more she is becoming involved with more movies that Twilight.

11. Elizabeth says:

I think she was being sarcastic about the BFF thing, or at least hoping she was being sarcastic.

12. I can’t see it :(

13. Zookie Monster says:

I am sooooo glad Dakota’s in it! :)

14. Lol! BFFs!

And I really want to see Cake Eaters. It looks good.

15. Dakota Fanning…. LAME!!!

16. Twifanatic Amanda says:

Aww haha, that’s cute, like that interview

17. Victoria says:

im confused…this seems so unlike K-Stew (BFFs what’s that???) and she is one of my favorite actresses,ever
    there’s so many articles going around about how she is happy to be part of it and everything. and she’s all over magazines and stuff
    Smart of her publistist responding to all the negativity around her (marajuana pipe,etc)
    Anyway, the cakeeaters looks like an awesome movie!:)

18. I like her. :)

19. I want to, now, go see The Runaways. Not for Kristen, for Dakota. I want see her portray a druggie musician.

20. Whoa. Kristen has a tattoo??

21. where do you see that Aisha?

22. to me the BFF comment was a little sarcastic LOL i really like her

23. shortstuff says:

boo, everytime you guys post MTV videos i cant watch them cuz i live in canada :(

24. I agree with USA Twilighter. Every interview Kristen does is always shaky because she sounds really nervous and her words and sentences some out weird. I can understand if it was her first or second interview, but she’s gone through so many now that she should be used to it. I’m better off just looking at her interviews in writing or at least until she hopefully becomes comfortable with interviewing.

She should have said she cannot wait until she becomes close with Dakota and not BFF’s because thats a little too soon to say.

25. come**

26. i seiously don get what you people find wrong with her.
    i thought it was a great interview.
    she didn’t sound “shakey” to me, she’s just passionate when she talks.
    =( rob uses “umm…” and “ah” and stutters alot, but no one complains THEN, do they?
    stupid double standards.
    and i applaud her for doing movies that MEAN something, instead of just doing a bunch of pop-culture blockbuster films. the reason she looks sickly is because she is playing someone with a disease, and she’s not afraid of doing that.

27. Symantha says:

I’m trying to like her, but every time I watch an interview I have this strange urge to slap her right in the face. Spit it out, sister.

28. Oh ahahahaha looks like Kristen is a fan too ahhahahahaha I wanted Anna Sophia Robb in it though……………………………….

I wonder if she’s read it or is a fan…………. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM