Cool Twilight Game

If you enjoyed Julika’s Twilight game last month, we have another game for you this month. Lexiconer James and his team have put together a a YouTube game. The instructions are below. Have fun!

The game is a challenge to all Twilight fans who absolutely love the movie.  Especially for those who have seen the movie more than once.

Here is how it works:

• -15 movie stills have been scrambled.
  • -Look carefully at each still to identify the scene, then put the 15 scenes in sequential order to when they appear in the film.
  • -Once you have your numbers in the correct order, email them to twilightscramble@gmail.com
  • -Each correct entry will be entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card to one of the following: Best Buy, Amazon.com, Hot Topic, Wal-mart or Target. (The winner chooses)
  • -The winner will be selected at random on March 16th, which gives the winner a chance to buy their choice of the DVD in time for its release.

Twilighters, do you think you know the movie front to back?  This is actually harder than you think!

Comments

1. This is going to be so much fun!

2. ahhh i love it!!
    i think the riddle was a blast, so this is exciting! thanks :)

3. Yep! Dang that number 15…=P

4. Chrystina says:

I thought I knew the movie, but I’m lost! This is fun though! :)

5. Yeah, #15 was the hardest!

6. 11 and 15 have me stumped lol i need to keep watching these

7. That was so freakin’ easy, why not something harder? LOL, but it was fun!!

8. Wow, it’s great.

9. lol yeesh i still can’t get 11! you guys amaze me

10. Hahah I agree with Lisa, WAAAAY too easy.

It was really fun and I was really stumped on the order of two of them at first but everything, especially identifying the scenes, was way easy.

11. BOOYAH! and i am done :)

12. Keri Lynn says:

I finally figured them all out! 11 took forever and a lot of pausing and going back.

13. Cargonza says:

Too easy! How about a challenge? :)

14. 11 was easy!!! lol i got it right when i saw it… i would tell you but thats not fair!!!….hahahahahhahahah

you guys are awesome keep up the good work and good luck

15. Yeah, 11 & 10 were the hardest, but I only had to rewind it once to get them. I loved this game!

16. Jennifer says:

That was so much fun!!

17. That was way to easy.
    i have seen the movie 5 times, though.
    i just wrote all of them down and did it.
    but it was funn:))

18. ah I think i got it lol. That was harder than I thought it would be, but still fun. It just proves I will have to watch the movie a million times more and I have absolutely no problem with that! :)

19. Sabrina says:

Did #8 seem like it wasn’t a scene? it looked like a couple of snapshots of peter and edi but not a scene in the movie

20. @ Sabrina, number 8 was a scene, it was very short but it’s in the book as well

21. CullenBaseball#10 says:

OK I went through my answers again and I am now positive that I got them all right! Just had to think a little, even though i’ve seen the movie 11 times. It was super fun!

22. Nope, everyone of them was a scene, I’m pretty sure I got it right, hopefully.
    Number 15 took me a while, though, I’m still not to sure.
    Hmmm.
    Well, Good luck guys. =D

23. It took me a couple of re-tries to get 11, but I’m 100% on identifying them…putting them in order is another story. Anyone want to collaborate? Lol.

24. Rebecca says:

I’m so tired, but even so…I’m sure I got this right.

25. The only one I’m having trouble with is 14. I’ll have to look at it with fresher eyes in a couple of hours!

26. #15 is the lyin-in-the-meadow

27. that was incredibly easy

28. # 15 is not lyin gin the meadow..it’s one of the scenes we got to see before the movie came out…”you are my life now”

29. what in the world in number 11?

30. FilDeCuivre says:

I have no idea of what #14 would be! I’ve gotten everything else but that is so hard!

31. Malia Cullen says:

I have number 10 narrowed down to two different scenes, I just need to pick one. Number 11 on the other hand I cannot even begin to see and I have been rewinding A LOT! Ahhhhhh — Number 11!

32. OMG, I cannot get #11! I have all the rest, but I can’t tell what 11 is! Hint anyone?

33. @ Nikki, if you try pausing a lot, you’ll get it…though it has also already been mentioned (incorrectly) in the comments

34. @ Wendy: I think I know what it is, but I don’t want to be wrong.

35. Malia Cullen says:

I think I have them all now, just a matter of putting them in order

36. is number 11 lying in the meadow? all i see when i see that scene is blue and green; i can only remember the meadow being that vivid.

if no one can tell me that’s okay.
    i think that’s what i’m going with, hopefully i’m right.
    argh.

37. Great idea, but totally easy.
    I watched the movie 5 times, though…
    I won’t participate because there’s no Target, Best buy, etc. in Germany. And the shipping cost at Amazon isn’t cheap either…

38. This was super easy and fun too!! Best of luck to all!

39. Bananaa says:

That was easy! Then again… I watched the movie 4 times

40. WHAT is 15 it’s driving me crazy!

41. Courtney says:

i was worried it would be hard, but it was super easy identifying them! I did have to use my script after just to double check :)

42. It says the video is no longer available. This stinks I want a chance to do it.

43. Most of them very pretty easy for me to get … except #14! What’s with that! I think I got it though! I love Twilight games … keep ‘em coming!

44. inque223 says:

I went to watch it a second time… immediately after watching the first. and now it says the clips have been pulled for copyright by Summit!

45. I know! How annoying that it’s not there anymore. Now I can’t go back & figure out what #15 was!! BOOOO!!! 15 anyone?

46. #14 was the car accident at school, Edward pulls her out of the way and there’s that close up of them looking at each other. Now someone PLEASE give me #15!!!!!

47. MrsEdwardCullen0491 says:

it’s unavailable now!!

48. Wow guys. So that just takes the legitimacy out of the contest if you give answers away in the comments. If you can’t figure it out, it sucks. Find someone who is a friend who can tell you not publicly for everyone to see. It gives you less of a chance to be able to win if there’s more individuals being added to the drawing. ;)

49. Jillian says:

i clicked play and it said it was unavailble!!!!! this sucks!!! :(

50. omggggggggg its unavailible !!

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]

2. […] Twilight Lexicon nos trae un juego-concurso que pone a prueba nuestros conocimientos sobre la película. “James y su equipo han hecho un juego en YouTube. Las instrucciones están abajo. Divertíos! […]